PDA

View Full Version : Jay Lethal in trouble with ROH. ROH/TNA ties are looking ropey IMO

Dave Youell
03-02-2006, 04:23 AM
Taken from the JAPW Forum -

It appears ROH management is deciding to "punish" Jay Lethal for leaving early to honour his TNA booking as opposed to working the ROH show and then attempting to get to Florida (as Roderick Strong and Austin Aries did) to work the PPV the weekend of the storm..

From DOI -

Very reliable sources are telling the DOI staff that Jay Lethal has been removed from all future ROH shows. This is happening due to his choosing to work the TNA show the weekend of the major New York snowstorm. TNA Officials had asked all their talent to fly down to Florida a day earlier to avoid any problems.

-----------------------------

Yet nothings been mentioned about Shelly or Homicide dropping out, weird.

Anyway, I don't think this is looking great for either side right now, talent are going to have to make a decision and stick with it i reckon

Mr. Nerfect
03-02-2006, 04:30 AM
Not good...

I hope TNA and ROH get on the phone and talk this out, because between them they have a bunch of good talent, and if they shouldn't try to make things hard for them.

I can respect the companies trying to keep some control over their employees, but not booking Jay Lethal at all? The guy still has value to the promotion, if only in guest roles.

Blitz
03-02-2006, 04:47 AM
:nono:

thecc
03-02-2006, 07:46 AM
Never ever trust the doi when it comes to roh.

What Would Kevin Do?
03-02-2006, 09:06 AM
The rumor going around the ROH board, that was actually apparently locked and deleted (From Gabe I think, or someone in charge) is that Lethal was doing some sort of spying, for CZW none the less? I don't know if it's true, but it seems more true than the TNA aspect.

Dave Youell
03-02-2006, 09:11 AM
Is this part of the CZW/ROH gay storyline?

What Would Kevin Do?
03-02-2006, 09:41 AM
That's a good question.

thecc
03-02-2006, 05:57 PM
from the roh website

March 2nd: Ring Of Honor has parted ways with Jay Lethal and Azrieal. Both departures were amicable and either could return at any time. This is a result of ROH making some roster changes. Do not believe all the internet reports. We want to thank both for their contributions to ROH. We expect Lethal and Azrieal to both have very successful careers and wish them the best.

Dave Youell
03-03-2006, 03:30 AM
from the roh website

March 2nd: Ring Of Honor has parted ways with Jay Lethal and Azrieal. Both departures were amicable and either could return at any time. This is a result of ROH making some roster changes. Do not believe all the internet reports. We want to thank both for their contributions to ROH. We expect Lethal and Azrieal to both have very successful careers and wish them the best.

Never ever trust the doi when it comes to roh.

DAVE WINS!