PDA

View Full Version : Big Show&Kane

JTB31
03-02-2006, 10:01 PM
Who do you think will finally take the tag titles from these 2??

With Haas apparently being back in the wwe I wouldn't be surprised to see the WGTT reunite and win the tag straps.Or what about the Rockers?? They never did get a tag title run when they were in their prime.

ddpBANG
03-02-2006, 10:11 PM
The Rockers didn't get a tag title run while in their prime? Maybe not in HBK and Janetty's prime. Their primes weren't at the same time anyway. Why put the titles on them now that they're past their prime?

FourFifty
03-02-2006, 10:23 PM
Why put a title on anyone who is past their prime?
One word- Draw
If Zach Gowen loses his other leg, 5 fingers, 6 teeth, his left ear and his right nut after putting on an extra 434 pounds but he makes sure there's an ass every 18 inches, they'll give him a title run.

If The Rockers can draw, then they'll give them tag titles.
That, and since HBK is a dick, he'll take his ball and go home if he doesn't get his way.

Skippord
03-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Spirit Squad

Bo
03-02-2006, 10:37 PM
Spirit Squad

Glad to see Im not the only one seeing that comming.

Gertner
03-02-2006, 10:43 PM
Val Venis and Viscera should have beaten them

FourFifty
03-02-2006, 10:45 PM
AH! YES! AWESOME!
The Show and Kane will drop the titles to Teh Rawkerz, who in turn drop the titles to the Spirit Squad!

Kane Knight
03-03-2006, 12:09 AM
Glad to see Im not the only one seeing that comming.

No, you're not. It's so horrible they HAVE to do it.

Afterlife
03-03-2006, 09:20 AM
5 on 2 does seem pretty feaseable. :shifty:

Kane Knight
03-03-2006, 09:28 AM
At the end of the match, the only question will be whether it was the sheer mass of the Big Show or the sheeer sucking power of the SS that finally turned the ring into a gaping black hole.

Afterlife
03-03-2006, 09:32 AM
[/COLOR="DarkOrchid"] Wellll, a little from Column A...a little from Column B....[/COLOR]

Kane Knight
03-03-2006, 09:48 AM
Wellll, a little from Column A...a little from Column B....
Styles: OH MY GOD! The sheer planetary force of the Big Show has been compressed by the sheer sucking force of the spirit squad! For the first time in wrestling history, we are truly staring into the mouth of the abyss...And I don't mean Vince's plans for the future!

King: I can't count how many things in that will get you fired.

Coach: Finally, SOMETHING black is dominating the ring.

Afterlife
03-03-2006, 11:17 AM
The Rockers didn't get a tag title run while in their prime? Maybe not in HBK and Janetty's prime. Their primes weren't at the same time anyway. Why put the titles on them now that they're past their prime?

Um...HBK and Janetty are the Rockers.

The team of The Rockers did have a prime.

During said prime, there was a lack of title-age.

Ere go, The Rockers did not have a title run in their prime.

Follow?

wwe2222
03-03-2006, 11:37 AM

what are you talking about? your post makes zero sense....

The Rockers had their prime as a tag team...granted HBK had his singles career prime sometime later...but the Rockers as a tag team had a prime and they did not get the tag titles...simple as that...

Kane Knight
03-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Um...HBK and Janetty are the Rockers.

The team of The Rockers did have a prime.

Ere go, The Rockers did not have a title run in their prime.

Follow?

You lost me at "um."

:o

ddpBANG
03-03-2006, 06:22 PM
October 1990 - SNME: Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty won the Tag Team titles from Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart..
~~~Neidhart had been fired and was filling contractual obligations, which including jobbing the titles to another team..
~~~During the match, the top rope broke causing a bit of confusion and the Rockers winning the match..
~~~The Rockers defended the titles for a week after that, but then Neidhart was re-hired by the WWF..
~~~Vince McMahon decided that the title change never actually happened..
~~~To exlain, a story was sent to Pro Wrestling Illustrated about the rope break causing an "unfair working environment"..
~~~The title reign was annulled, and forgotten..
~~~The title change was edited out of the Main Event broadcast, and thus went down in history that the Rockers never had the belt..

Sorry, but I still consider that a tag title win. Hence, tag title-age in their prime.

FourFifty
03-03-2006, 06:37 PM

What a pile of shit!
The Rockers last match on TV was for the tag team titles vs The LOD. It ended with Marty dropkicking Hawk in the back, while Hawk was holding HBK for a powerslam. LOD got the win, then The Rockers broke up.
They also had a title shot vs The Demolition, which ended up with some foul play, and the LOD and the Hart Foundation coming out to complain about it.
There was no lack of "title-age."

*edit- By "title-age" did you mean there were no titles, or they never held them? Saying a "lack of title-age" made me think you meant no titles.

Kane Knight
03-03-2006, 06:41 PM
They earned the title of "gayest tag team until 1998" if that counts.

PureHatred
03-03-2006, 07:13 PM
October 1990 - SNME: Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty won the Tag Team titles from Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart..
~~~Neidhart had been fired and was filling contractual obligations, which including jobbing the titles to another team..
~~~During the match, the top rope broke causing a bit of confusion and the Rockers winning the match..
~~~The Rockers defended the titles for a week after that, but then Neidhart was re-hired by the WWF..
~~~Vince McMahon decided that the title change never actually happened..
~~~To exlain, a story was sent to Pro Wrestling Illustrated about the rope break causing an "unfair working environment"..
~~~The title reign was annulled, and forgotten..
~~~The title change was edited out of the Main Event broadcast, and thus went down in history that the Rockers never had the belt..

Sorry, but I still consider that a tag title win. Hence, tag title-age in their prime.

So because you consider it a title run, even though the WWF scrubbed the title change from its records and no one outside the fans in attendance ever saw the match, that somehow negates the original point in the thread?

I wouldn't mind seeing Marty & Shawn as tag champs, it might add some life to the division. But the Spirit Squad works fine, too. Actually the tag division is such shit right now that it really doesn't matter who takes their title, because any momentum that a team gets from it will be gone a week later. .

ddpBANG
03-03-2006, 07:40 PM
IT'S STILL REAL TO ME!

Afterlife
03-03-2006, 10:46 PM
What a pile of shit!
The Rockers last match on TV was for the tag team titles vs The LOD. It ended with Marty dropkicking Hawk in the back, while Hawk was holding HBK for a powerslam. LOD got the win, then The Rockers broke up.
They also had a title shot vs The Demolition, which ended up with some foul play, and the LOD and the Hart Foundation coming out to complain about it.
There was no lack of "title-age."

*edit- By "title-age" did you mean there were no titles, or they never held them? Saying a "lack of title-age" made me think you meant no titles.

Holy crap, you're making me nervous. :eek: WHat are you freaking out about? lol "lack of title-age" does not mean that the tag titles did not exist. It means the Rockers didn't HOLD them. That's all.

Mr. Nerfect
03-04-2006, 06:01 AM
Big Show & Kane should be the team with the open door policy, not MNM. I think The Spirit Squad will eventually win the belts, but it would have been nicer if Val Venis & Viscera held the belts for at least a bit. I was hoping for an upset on RAW.

They have 3 Minute Warning on the way back, and they can easily get The Basham Brothers and The World's Greatest Tag Team back together. Alot of heel teams, though. Mike Mizanin & Chris Cage debuting wouldn't cancel it out. Both Doug Basham & Danny Basham played effective faces in OVW, I think. Why not have them play the good guys of the World Tag Team Division? People might have laughed at you if you said the ECW Dudleyz would make a classic babyface team.

What Would Kevin Do?
03-04-2006, 07:49 AM
If wwe was smart, they'd make an angle out of this.

But they aren't.

They need to have the rest of the tag team division (or maybe just the spirit squad.) Try to drive a rift between Kane and The Big Show. Make them a bit competitive w/ each other. Make it so the competition gets to high between them, they start defending the titles one on two to show who is better. Have Big Show beat some random team (Vis and Venis for example.) Next week, have Kane try to do the same thing, but end up losing to a returning 3MW, or the Spirit Squad.

I'd prefer it be 3MW.... Have them "injure" Kane. THat way Kane can miss a few shows, and while he's gone, have Big Show move onto something better, that way we can have Kane and Show not be a team anymore, not go after the tag belts, but not have it end w/ the two feuding. Just leave it at Show saying "When things get cleared up, we'll get them back." But the oppertunity never comes.

chipoftheoldblock
03-04-2006, 10:05 AM
I think both Kane and Big Show would F each other and split up and battle it out at Wrestlemania 22 in order to crown a new Undisputed raw tag team champion.

Hell No !!

Maybe both will have to split owing to the draft lottery.
Cause no 1 has the guts or shit to beat up them.

Maybe Triple-H and John Cena may beat em on a raw night

Corkscrewed
03-04-2006, 03:42 PM
Coach: Finally, SOMETHING black is dominating the ring.

Just wanted to say :rofl: to that.

Afterlife
03-04-2006, 03:42 PM
I think both Kane and Big Show would F each other and split up and battle it out at Wrestlemania 22 in order to crown a new Undisputed raw tag team champion.

Hell No !!

Maybe both will have to split owing to the draft lottery.
Cause no 1 has the guts or shit to beat up them.

Maybe Triple-H and John Cena may beat em on a raw night

"...And Satan touched the very top of the boy's head, and in that very instant, the boy's eloquence was gone; vanished from his mind as if it had never been there at all.
With a dark satisfaction, the Devil smiled a wicked smile and disappeared into the shadows. It was just then that the boy stumbled upon TPWW...."

Kane Knight
03-04-2006, 07:13 PM
I'd like to see Kane and Show dominate the Tag Team division. Unfortunately, there IS no tag team division. At least the Sith had a rule of "always two."

They could use Big Show and Kane to actually spark the Tag Team division. Both have been main eventers, so having them hold the titles could be appealing to other guys. Sadly, with the smaller roster they've got going on each show right now, there isn't enough main event talent to go around and NOBODY will buy them laying down to the little people and nobodies that they seem to be thrown against.

Mr. Nerfect
03-04-2006, 07:19 PM
I have a feeling that Kane & Big Show will drop the titles to Triple H & John Cena on an edition of RAW. Probably not this week's, but next's.

If they do have Kane & Show hold the belts until WrestleMania, I think the perfect storyline for them would be that the team they are facing drives a wrench between them, pointing out Show has never once been victorious at WrestleMania. Kane begins to distrust Show, and doesn't tag him in at WrestleMania, which leads to him getting overwhelmed and isolated. Kane manages to battle back, tagging the Big Show, who is then "injured" by the challengers illegally, and pinned for the title change. Kane then attacks Show's injury in rage after the match.

yknits god
03-04-2006, 07:20 PM

With Haas apparently being back in the wwe I wouldn't be surprised to see the WGTT reunite and win the tag straps.Or what about the Rockers?? They never did get a tag title run when they were in their prime.

darth vader

domononizuka
03-05-2006, 06:56 PM
The card for the backlash ppv in april has them facing Masters and Carlito for the belts.Hopefully Show and Kane will drop the belts then.Haas should also be back soon seeing has he had his return match at OVW last week.Seems to have alot of ring rust though.He botched quite a few moves.

Kane Knight
03-05-2006, 07:20 PM
The card for the backlash ppv in april has them facing Masters and Carlito for the belts.Hopefully Show and Kane will drop the belts then.Haas should also be back soon seeing has he had his return match at OVW last week.Seems to have alot of ring rust though.He botched quite a few moves.

Carlito will probably screw Masters, and the plot will continue without any reasonable conclusion. IT will be dropped and Show and Kane will then drop the titles randomly, with no build or reason.

LIC098
03-07-2006, 06:42 PM

should have orlando & henry tagging & have booer t & lashley form the new harlem heat masters & comway would be a great team going by the name of pride & glory or masterconned