PDA

View Full Version : WWE and theme music

Joe Kerr
03-03-2006, 08:25 PM
Does WWE decide to change everyones music when there trying to market a new cd? Orton so far has gotten new music and Mysterio got new music just a few months back. I'm curious as to who else will also get new music.

Kane Knight
03-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Rey's theme change is old enough I'd say it was a piss poor marketing technique, what with STILL no theme comp to push.

darkpower
03-03-2006, 08:50 PM
Rey's theme change is old enough I'd say it was a piss poor marketing technique, what with STILL no theme comp to push.

That just changed.

I am watching SmackDown right now, and some time ago when Orton was coming out, Michael Cole made reference to his new music (by Killswitch Engage, forget the name of the song), and said that it's coming off of the "upcoming WWE CD, Reckless Intent". So I guess they now DO!

Wonder if Batista's Unleashed theme will be on it (it better, since I can't find a C&C version of that ANYWHERE).

vampiro03
03-03-2006, 08:54 PM
I think big shows music has sucked for years, 2nd only to rob conways toy story theme.

Volchok
03-03-2006, 08:58 PM
Anyone know the title of Ortons new theme?

Kane Knight
03-03-2006, 09:04 PM
That just changed.

I am watching SmackDown right now, and some time ago when Orton was coming out, Michael Cole made reference to his new music (by Killswitch Engage, forget the name of the song), and said that it's coming off of the "upcoming WWE CD, Reckless Intent". So I guess they now DO!

Wonder if Batista's Unleashed theme will be on it (it better, since I can't find a C&C version of that ANYWHERE).

I stand corrected. I'm watchign Stargate SG-1 right now (Well it just ended), so I haven't been looking. However, Rey Rey's been around forever, so it was piss poor marketing.

I'm kinda annoyed they pulled this with Orton, when Mercy Drive's theme wasn't even released.

Fryza
03-03-2006, 11:55 PM
I think big shows music has sucked for years, 2nd only to rob conways toy story theme.

Conway's theme is gold.

Funky Fly
03-04-2006, 12:51 AM
Mercy Drive's theme wasn't even released.
You can get the whole song on Xylot, I think.

Nervous Ferret
03-04-2006, 12:53 AM
Just look at me :love:

Blitz
03-04-2006, 12:55 AM
Killswitch Enagage. Nice.

RGWhat316
03-04-2006, 04:09 PM
I've been downloading most of my themes off of Limewire anyways. But I would still get the new cd since they would be the official themes. I did find a near perfect one of Orton's Mercy Drive theme on Limewire. But for some reason, a perfect version of Batista's has been really hard to find. So I hope that does go on the next cd.

Kane Knight
03-04-2006, 06:34 PM
You can get the whole song on Xylot, I think.

I already have it, but I'd rather have it...You know, legally.

RGWhat316
03-05-2006, 07:20 PM
I found the link of some of the tracks that are supposed to be on the new WWE cd, including Orton's new one. And finally, a new theme for Big Show. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Forceable_Entry_2

Volchok
03-05-2006, 08:18 PM
"Fixation On The Darkness" is the title of Ortons new theme if anyone wants to know.

Blitz
03-05-2006, 08:26 PM
He's using that, eh? Can't really picture it.

James Steele
03-05-2006, 08:32 PM
Can someone post it because they don't have any vids on WWE.com

darkpower
03-06-2006, 03:52 AM
"Fixation On The Darkness" is the title of Ortons new theme if anyone wants to know.

You sure? When I tried to edit the entry just now on Wiki, it had a hidden note (HTML way of hiding notes) saying to not put Fixation as the theme because they were pretty sure it isn't. Not sure who made that hidden note, or if the person that wrote that actually knew what it was (it seems like it is Fixation, by the way, but they edited it so it would sound different, like they did with the Mercy Drive one). I edited it, anyway, but saying that it's not 100% confirmed and deleted that hidden note. Let's see if Wiki does anything with it, or if someone tries to say it's not again.

Crippla
08-23-2006, 11:23 PM
Don't forget Mark Henry and I already said I was bumping this because of Joey Radd so don't be pissed.

Noid
08-23-2006, 11:40 PM
I don't watch RAW anymore, so I didn't notice Randy Orton got a new theme. Meh.

Crippla
08-23-2006, 11:43 PM
No, he had it for one week on SmackDown and went back to MercyDrive after.

Xero
08-24-2006, 12:35 AM
I got about half way through the first post until I looked at the date.

THAT is why bumping old threads is bad.

Kane Knight
08-24-2006, 10:07 AM
Don't forget Mark Henry and I already said I was bumping this because of Joey Radd so don't be pissed.

That's a retarded reason to bump a 5 month old thread.