PDA

View Full Version : a ? for all hardcore wrestling fans.

yknits god
03-04-2006, 06:59 PM
now there were/are tons of hardcore feds out there. xpw,ecw,czw,fmw. i honestly see no difference between any of em. they all do the same stuff blood,tables, fire, barb wire. other than that how do you see each promotion differing from the other.

Cuzziebro
03-04-2006, 07:02 PM
Well it all depends how much you touch yourself at night.

Also please try and use the right forum and proper english its real hard to read and this topic should be in the question forum.

Mr. JL
03-04-2006, 07:06 PM
now there were/are tons of hardcore feds out there. xpw,ecw,czw,fmw. i honestly see no difference between any of em. they all do the same stuff blood,tables, fire, barb wire. other than that how do you see each promotion differing from the other.

now teh RRR toNS off dum newbsz WHOI cant speel orr rite.i honnestlly dooo nt c diffferenccce B Twenn ane of em. howwz du u c each differIN' from the other.

yknits god
03-04-2006, 07:06 PM
Well it all depends how much you touch yourself at night.

Also please try and use the right forum and proper english its real hard to read and this topic should be in the question forum.

you represent orton and im hhh sitting there giving you a :y: but then i destroy you when i give a :n: !.your mom and dog were doing the touching last night.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I RULES THE WORLDS.

Cuzziebro
03-04-2006, 07:11 PM
LOL, you are getting better. Just start the sentence with a Capital (like the C in capital) and also I DONT HAVE A DOG.

Mr. JL
03-04-2006, 07:12 PM
AND DO NOT EVER PUT ECW IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS ALL THE OTHERS THAT YOU HAVE LISTED! ECW had some amazing storylines, and was not just a bunch of skinny or fat guys jumping off shit or into shit.

yknits god
03-04-2006, 07:14 PM
AND DO NOT EVER PUT ECW IN THE SAME CATEGORY AS ALL THE OTHERS THAT YOU HAVE LISTED! ECW had some amazing storylines, and was not just a bunch of skinny or fat guys jumping off shit or into shit.

oh im sorry i already did and will in the future. awww is somebody gonna cry :'( dont cry little baby HORSE BLANKETS MONKEY FACE DOG SUCKING LIVER RIVER BOOT EATN SCREEN WATCHING HALO PLAYING VICTOR GRAY SCRUB HEAD WENDY MONKEY BACKYARD BURGER FAT GIRL!

BigChris
03-04-2006, 07:16 PM
You are asking the worng wrestling board, if you actually are looking for an answer, now if you need a fix of a bunch of jackasses talking shit about you, then you have come to the right place.

yknits god
03-04-2006, 07:18 PM
You are asking the worng wrestling board, if you actually are looking for an answer, now if you need a fix of a bunch of jackasses talking shit about you, then you have come to the right place.

oh yeah??????? BACON AND EGGS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I SAID BACON AND EGGS! your mom was screaming WOOOO OH YEAH RIB NO I MEAN RIC WOOOO NAT BOY WOOO NATUR BOY SPACE MOUNTAIN LONG LINES ARE LLLOONG WOOOOO THE BOMBS THE BOMBS ARE NOT PIN FEATHERS?

Kane Knight
03-04-2006, 07:21 PM
I'm not sure if I count as a hardcore wrestling fan, but back during the 24-7 reign of the WWF HArdcore title, Crash and I took many a turn pinning one another. ;)

JH
03-04-2006, 07:43 PM
oh yeah??????? BACON AND EGGS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD I SAID BACON AND EGGS! your mom was screaming WOOOO OH YEAH RIB NO I MEAN RIC WOOOO NAT BOY WOOO NATUR BOY SPACE MOUNTAIN LONG LINES ARE LLLOONG WOOOOO THE BOMBS THE BOMBS ARE NOT PIN FEATHERS?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

next thing you know this sumbitch is gonna be saying i do not like green eddgs and ham i do not like them sam i am

Skippord
03-04-2006, 08:00 PM
WWEFAN4LYFE

FourFifty
03-04-2006, 09:18 PM
Someone set us up the bomb.

Destor
03-04-2006, 11:14 PM
now there were/are tons of hardcore feds out there. xpw,ecw,czw,fmw. i honestly see no difference between any of em. they all do the same stuff blood,tables, fire, barb wire. other than that how do you see each promotion differing from the other.You clearly have only seen the ECW the WWE shows you.

Kane Knight
03-04-2006, 11:17 PM
Even what WWE shows isn't as pointless as CZW.

Destor
03-04-2006, 11:28 PM
XPW sucks worse than CZW, at least CZW has a fanbase... can you count the retarded as fans? If not they're on equal playing fields.

Kane Knight
03-04-2006, 11:32 PM
But then, so is WWE. :p

Cuzziebro
03-05-2006, 02:04 AM
WWEFAN4LYFE

What do you reckon wwefan4lyfe just wants to try and piss as many people off as possible with as many different and pointless accounts.

Skippord
03-05-2006, 03:10 AM
Yes yes I do

Cuzziebro
03-05-2006, 06:48 AM
You must spread some NEGATIVE Reputation around before giving it to yknits god again.

Xero
03-05-2006, 07:02 AM
Sadistic: Well, you see, ECW had some real wrestling thrown in with the good stuff, so it sucked. CZW, on the other hand, has nothing but good stuff! NICK FUCKING MONDO FTW! Also, if you can get a tape of them, the American Bum Fighting League has some of the best shoot fights I've ever seen!

Skippord
03-05-2006, 07:18 AM
CHRIS FUCKING SABIN would own NICK FUCKING MONDO in any type of match

redoneja
03-05-2006, 12:27 PM
I'd say its pretty simple:

XPW- no longer in existence. Had terrible "hardcore" wrestling and terrible American style wrestling. There wasn't a good worker in the whole fucking company.

ECW- The innovater of the hardcore wrestling style in America. Sure many of the hardcore spots you saw in ECW were similar to other hardcore promotions, but ECW had 2 things the other promotions didn't: Psychology and talent. ECW also showcased great matches of many different styles(including but not limited to: Lucha Libre, Strong Style, American, and catch wrestling).

CZW- I'm not as familiar with CZW as the other three, but from what I have seen/heard, CZW consists of juniorweight wrestlers putting on spotfests(that can be exciting, even though it's a spotfest) and hardcore "deathmatches" that are pretty crappy. Hardly any psychology to these matches, basically just violence for the sake of violence.

FMV- First promotion to showcase hardcore wrestling. Some extremely violent matches involving Atushi Onita and Mr.Pogo. I also remember watching a Women's Deathmatch with Megumi Kudo(creator of the Kudo Driver, which in America has come to be known as the Vertebreaker) and Shark Tsuyai(sp?). Besides its deathmatches, it showcased a very stiff style that was a hybrid of Japanese Strong Style and Lucha Libre.

94 SVT Cobra
03-05-2006, 12:47 PM
CHRIS FUCKING SABIN would own NICK FUCKING MONDO in any type of match

DO u know what i would do to never hear the name nick mondo again? Fucking chirst i cant escape this guy. and i only watched one of those damn videos sadistic posted up a WHILE back.

Kane Knight
03-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Nick Mondo.

Pepsi Man
03-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Nick Mondo.

.44 Magdalene
03-05-2006, 04:27 PM
...Mondo.

Joey Slugs
03-05-2006, 04:47 PM
Do not lump ECW in with the garbage feds. Thank you.

yknits god
03-06-2006, 12:36 AM
Do not lump ECW in with the garbage feds. Thank you.
:lol: they are ALL garbage

Pepsi Man
03-06-2006, 12:42 AM
:lol: they are ALL garbage
And yet all of them produce more sense than all of your posts combined, and I'm aware that CZW is even in the list.

loopydate
03-06-2006, 12:42 AM
Just out of curiosity, what does "dog stinky" mean?

Kane Knight
03-06-2006, 12:45 AM
It's what his posts are made of.

yknits god
03-06-2006, 12:53 AM
And yet all of them produce more sense than all of your posts combined, and I'm aware that CZW is even in the list.

blah

Just out of curiosity, what does "dog stinky" mean?

blah

It's what his posts are made of.

blah

loopydate
03-06-2006, 12:54 AM
I'm not in here insulting you, I'm asking a legitimate question.

Your name is "dog stinky" spelled backward. I'm assuming there's some amusing anecdote as to why you chose that as your user name. I'd like to hear it, is all.

Blitz
03-06-2006, 12:56 AM
blah

blah

blah

Awesome arguments.

loopydate
03-06-2006, 12:58 AM
And a mighty white dot appears in my rep list.

.44 Magdalene
03-06-2006, 01:14 AM
To question the lack of banning certain posters is to question the sanity of the mods.

Cuzziebro
03-06-2006, 01:59 AM
And a mighty white dot appears in my rep list.

LOL

Corkscrewed
03-06-2006, 03:18 AM
I have one thing to say:

OLY SHIT ULTIMATE FLASH IS A REAL MESSAGE BOARD POSTER!!!! :eek: :eek:

Corkscrewed
03-06-2006, 03:20 AM
Hmm.. I was in the middle of adding a comment to a rep for LPD when it went through by itself. So I was gonna say "Here's a mighty green one to replace it"

Just in case you wondered why it cut off in the middle, Pat.