PDA

View Full Version : What If

Kalyx triaD
03-05-2006, 08:00 PM
I had this thought for years now.

What if a plane carrying loads of WWE Superstars crashed and there were NO survivors (sorry Flair)? Be it Raw, or SmackDown!; however you wanna answer. How would it be handled by Titan Sports? How would the public take it? Me personally...

It might be the best thing that ever happened in the history of the business. Speaking in the long term, ofcourse.

Y3J
03-05-2006, 08:09 PM
You're an idiot.

James Steele
03-05-2006, 08:10 PM
I'll give you the chance to read the last 2 sentences you typed again before I turn into n00b-basher.

Kalyx triaD
03-05-2006, 08:16 PM
I know what I typed. And if you idots aren't gonna answer the question; save the space on this thread.

Kane Knight
03-05-2006, 08:20 PM
The world would be a better place if you died in a plane crash. Prefereably sooner over later.

Sting Fan
03-05-2006, 08:20 PM
Seriously it is something I dont even want to consider, not because of the loss too the WWE but because of how many families and friends it would destroy.

Sorry dude but it is far to outlandish, and really scary to imagine for various reasons.

Nervous Ferret
03-05-2006, 08:22 PM
As much as he is retarded, I have wondered the same question.

And absolutely not you retarded fuck, if that happened the WWE would close down.

Kalyx triaD
03-05-2006, 08:24 PM
The world would be a better place if you died in a plane crash. Prefereably sooner over later.

I know I posted something great this loser comes along. Tell me, moron; what of my question?

Kalyx triaD
03-05-2006, 08:25 PM
Seriously it is something I dont even want to consider, not because of the loss too the WWE but because of how many families and friends it would destroy.

Sorry dude but it is far to outlandish, and really scary to imagine for various reasons.

But it is wortn thought. Cause anything could happen to anybody.

You know how hard it is to sell Life Insurance? When infact it should go like hotcakes, nobody's immortal around here.

Sting Fan
03-05-2006, 08:39 PM
Oh no doubt it could happen but the chances are such a long shot and TBH it is something I do not want to ponder because I dont have too.

Do you think about the chances you will die everytime you sdtep into a car? Or perhaps beg your family not to cross the road for fear of a bus? It is something you just let sit and not control you becuase it is not something anyone wants to think about or consider for the sheer horror of it.

ddpBANG
03-05-2006, 08:45 PM
I'm not going to lie, I've thought about it. It would be something that would rock the wrestling world so hard that who knows what would happen.

I can tell you, though, it won't make the wrestling world any better. There's a chance it might even kill wrestling. If WWE goes under, there's no viable company to carry wrestling. Wrestling loses fans, and then wrestling goes away.

That doesn't sound like a good thing to me. Saying such a thing is simply retarded.

Blitz
03-05-2006, 08:54 PM
It might be the best thing that ever happened in the history of the business. Speaking in the long term, ofcourse.

Please, please, PLEASE explain yourself.

Kane Knight
03-05-2006, 09:09 PM
I know I posted something great this loser comes along.

Someone set us up the bomb?

Kane Knight
03-05-2006, 09:09 PM
Please, please, PLEASE explain yourself.

I think no need explaination. Answer you question moron.

Kalyx triaD
03-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Ok, ok; I'll read over my shit before posting. Hapy teecher?

Kane Knight
03-05-2006, 10:01 PM
The teacher? The hell, barely is amused to ridicule him. I do not take care of if you can spell or to write still coherently. I have just ridiculed of him to worship.

Funky Fly
03-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Kalyx, you are so fucking stupid.

You are in my house now, though, so don't slip up.

What Would Kevin Do?
03-06-2006, 12:21 AM
I have nothing to add that hasn't already been said. But what the hell. Are you fucking retarded?

ddpBANG
03-06-2006, 12:23 AM
I think <font color=red>he might</font> be.

Kane Knight
03-06-2006, 12:29 AM
A Crisis is coming...I forgot how to tie my shoelaces....

loopydate
03-06-2006, 12:33 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if Triad's trying to send us a secret message in red.

Kane Knight
03-06-2006, 12:37 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if Triad's trying to send us a secret message in red.
What if my testicles were under the couch? Kicking dogs is cool, kid

loopydate
03-06-2006, 12:40 AM
<font color=red>The idea behind this thread is idiot</font>. I want some <font color=red>ic</font>e cream.

...wait, I don't think I did that right.

V
03-06-2006, 12:41 AM
A Crisis is coming...I forgot how to tie my shoelaces....
:rofl:

Kane Knight
03-06-2006, 12:46 AM
Yeah, work on I drink large quantities of horse semen that Loopy

loopydate
03-06-2006, 12:57 AM
Okay. I will. P</font><F ont>erhaps I should preface my next attempt by saying that I shouldn't have rushed into the subliminal message thing without properly thinking it through.

.44 Magdalene
03-06-2006, 01:18 AM
You mother fuckers are blowing my mind.

loopydate
03-06-2006, 01:21 AM
So<font color=red>r</font>ry.

chipoftheoldblock
03-06-2006, 01:23 AM
WTF Kalyx
You sound to me like a retard.

Kalyx triaD
03-06-2006, 01:30 AM
WTF Kalyx
You sound to me like a retard.

On what grounds, chip?

Kalyx triaD
03-06-2006, 01:31 AM
A Crisis is coming...

Saved me the trouble.

V
03-06-2006, 01:34 AM
you have lost all credibility kalyx, i suggest you make a new account

Like really, you know things are bad when a guy with 24 posts is justifiably making fun of you in the wrestling forum

Corkscrewed
03-06-2006, 03:14 AM
I certainly dislike some of the wrestlers in the biz, but I'd never wish death or dismemberment upon them.

It'd be a tragedy, and it might knock the company off hte air for a while as they mourned.

More than likely, they'd have several tribute shows, then move on after a month, bringing up even more green wrestlers to fill in the shoes. Which could either means you'd get a boom as these greenhorns turn out to be prodigies, or the end of hte company as they end up sucking.

Kalyx triaD
03-06-2006, 03:44 AM
I certainly dislike some of the wrestlers in the biz, but I'd never wish death or dismemberment upon them.

It'd be a tragedy, and it might knock the company off hte air for a while as they mourned.

More than likely, they'd have several tribute shows, then move on after a month, bringing up even more green wrestlers to fill in the shoes. Which could either means you'd get a boom as these greenhorns turn out to be prodigies, or the end of hte company as they end up sucking.

A better responce than what I seen so far.

And for the record fuckers; I'm gonna continue to say whatever the holy-shit I think in this forum, without fear of responce or negative reps.

But the under-24 post guy getting on me did sting. But daHellwithim. He doesn't know about the looming _____ ahead.

Funky Fly
03-06-2006, 06:20 AM
And for the record fuckers; I'm gonna continue to say whatever the holy-shit I think in this forum, without fear of responce or negative reps.
Actually, you're not. Because if you get out of line, I will ban you faster than you can type [co</>lor=red][/co</>lor].

Dave Youell
03-06-2006, 06:51 AM
Righto, I don't see what the big deal here is, it's a simple question which I will dignify with a serious answer.

Say the Smackdown lockeroom crashed, the Raw guys would do double duties on both shows first of all, I would probably asume in the long run that's the way they would keep it as it's alot of work recruiting more workers, plus they'd have longer to promote storylines for PPV's

Although i'm sure Vince would want to seperate shows eventually again as it means more profits

Kalyx triaD
03-06-2006, 07:41 AM
Righto, I don't see what the big deal here is, it's a simple question which I will dignify with a serious answer.

Say the Smackdown lockeroom crashed, the Raw guys would do double duties on both shows first of all, I would probably asume in the long run that's the way they would keep it as it's alot of work recruiting more workers, plus they'd have longer to promote storylines for PPV's

Although i'm sure Vince would want to seperate shows eventually again as it means more profits

I had a similar thought; but it involved TNA offering guest services in memorial to fallen wrestlers. A deal that would lead up to a merger that will give major power to Vince. The remaining roster will play both shows like the good 'ol days (or one show will end altogether, becoming little more than an encore presentation or replaced by the channel). Another draft will happen after a while, and although you'd think TNA's roster would basically be put in it's own slot; the shows will surprisingly be filled with varied superstars from both companies. OVW wrestlers would be bumped up by default. Legends of wrestling will make returns.

Meanwhile, the tragedy will make more news than Eddie's death ten times over. WWE will be put into the mainstream spotlight again. I'm not convinced the writers are above using that oppertunity. A national 'sympathy' for wrestling will commence. America will 'love' it again. Storylines will be lighthearted for a time; harken back to the 80's and early 90's style of promotions. The wrestlemania that year will be emotional, with little storyline and much emphasis on athletic ability; probably be the best ever.

A T-Shirt with every fallen superstars name will sell like half priced D-X shirts.

WWE's rise will increase awareness of Pro Wrestling as a whole, the indies will benefit.

NOW:

If I, last year, were to say, "Hey, you know if Eddie died suddenly, it'll be the best thing for Chavo and Mysterio." I assume if I'd get the reactions I got here. Maybe nobody wants to seriously think about losing their favorite WWE Superstars (which is exactly what all that crap was). More likely it was my comment that got some of you.

I'll plead the 1st before I ever plead the 5th. And Funky; stop it, I will not be terrorized by a forum moderator. Only on one occasion did a post of mine need a direct edit from a mod and it involved gay people and an explosion. That was years ago. Your responce to my statement, which only declared my right to speak my mind, was very tyranical; and only strengthens the momentum for the Crisis ahead.

Do your job as a mod, but I'll be the first to tell you when you "get out of line." Even if it'll become my last post.

And Kane: Click and drag along the empty space to read this unimportant message about South Florida schools. The FCAT has gotten youth stressed and sacred. Parents and teachers alike are still pondering it's place in the deciding factor for children's promotion. If you're still reading this, I got this TPWW thing all figured out.

Y3J
03-06-2006, 07:47 AM
WWE killed Hassan...

...ALAEYLAHEALEAHLAYALEHAHALEAHALAA!!!

Kalyx triaD
03-06-2006, 08:34 AM
...ALAEYLAHEALEAHLAYALEHAHALEAHALAA!!!

I'm assuming that's the actual spelling.

KillerWolf
03-06-2006, 09:13 AM
A better responce than what I seen so far.

But the under-24 post guy getting on me did sting. But daHellwithim. He doesn't know about the looming _____ ahead.

dude, there is nothing wrong with your question, and i dont see why everyone is making a big deal over it. i've wondered myself if they split up the flights for that very reason. now, i usually dont make a big deal out of this, but your spelling and grammar are so fucking terrible that you really dont come off well when you're trying to debate with people.

Kane Knight
03-06-2006, 09:32 AM
I don't think people are reacting to the question as much as the statement that it could be the best thing that ever happened to WWE.

KillerWolf
03-06-2006, 10:37 AM
oh, i see. well in that case, yeah, he is a little touched.

Kalyx triaD
03-06-2006, 11:07 AM

Can you not say touched? Sounds... ya know...

Kane Knight
03-06-2006, 11:47 AM

His Daddy liked the special ones.

Kalyx triaD
03-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Leave Red letters alone!

Kane Knight
03-06-2006, 10:48 PM
Leave My Kitten alone!

KillerWolf
03-07-2006, 09:06 AM
actually, i suppose that a plane crash could be beneficial to wrestling if the passengers included Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, and all of the Divas.

Kane Knight
03-07-2006, 10:19 AM
actually, i suppose that a plane crash could be beneficial to wrestling if the passengers included Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, and all of the Divas.

Naw. With the rest of the backstage boys still alive, we'd simply see things booked by Taker and Trips.