03-09-2006, 05:01 PM
if u look at smakdown's championshipa it is like wcw
world heavyweight championship
united states championship
crusierweight championship

and the tag belts are kinda simular

Xero
03-09-2006, 05:13 PM
The WWE in general reminds me of the dying days of WCW.

crock69
03-09-2006, 05:40 PM
The WWE in general reminds me of the dying days of WCW.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Xero
03-09-2006, 06:12 PM
The only difference, of course, is that WWE isn't going anywhere because they're on the top of the plateau.

Kane Knight
03-09-2006, 06:51 PM
duh

Corkscrewed
03-09-2006, 07:59 PM
Too bad we haven't had our own Shockmaster.

...yet.

The One
03-09-2006, 08:13 PM
Shockmaster > Boogeyman (at least Shockmaster has given me many minutes of laughing entertainment).

All that been said; on WWE we have Angle, Benoit, Mysterio, Booker, Orton, and to a lesser extent Taker. WCW had Booker, Steiner, Mysterio, Animal, Jarrett, and to a lesser extent Rhodes.

I would take WWE's guys, and besides both have Helms as Cruiser Champ, which means my fears of him getting over more then Cruiser level is averted. Actually WCW's Cruiser division was more respected then WWE's...so if anything he is going down.

Mr. Nerfect
03-10-2006, 09:04 PM
if u look at smakdown's championshipa it is like wcw
world heavyweight championship
united states championship
crusierweight championship

and the tag belts are kinda simular

The World Heavyweight Championship isn't the WCW Championship. It is only based on its design. It does look like it, though.

Xero
03-10-2006, 09:18 PM
The World Heavyweight Championship isn't the WCW Championship. It is only based on its design. It does look like it, though.
Not this again..........

STAY IN THE BACK!

Anybody Thrilla
03-11-2006, 08:06 PM
The WWE now isn't NEARLY as bad as WCW was on the verge of its buyout.

The MAC
03-12-2006, 02:17 PM
The lack of competition and writers who actually know a thing about wrestling is the cause for all this. maybe its time the end the brand split -fire the lower card jobbers ( let them go to tna or wherever the fuck) and concentrate on putting on high quality shows with the top names and future stars (the ones with true potential like Orton)