PDA

View Full Version : ROFLMAO at Mark Henry (tonight on SD)

Corkscrewed
03-11-2006, 01:04 AM
Mark was actually entertaining for the first time... like ever.

And what's more it happened twice!

His intentional squash of the ref out of nowhere had me ROFL because it's such an obvious heelish thing to do, yet no one does it. Spontaneous stupid humor.

But what had me really laughing was his "frog splash" onto Angle through the table (very cool spot, btw). It wasn't a regular splash... it was a frog splash! Mark Henry with the biggest frog splash ever (from the second rope). :lol:

Also, if anyone can find entire Burchill/Regal match, that'd be awesome. There are highlights on wwe.com, but I wanna see the whole thing. Can't believe I missed it! :'(

LoDownM
03-11-2006, 03:04 AM
Burchill's entrance was pretty cool. Swinging down to the ramp, love his music.

Extreme Angle
03-11-2006, 05:29 AM
yeah lol burchill was cool :)
when he c4'd regal for the finish it was amazing

Extreme Angle
03-11-2006, 05:34 AM
here is his titantron...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Es9JtYUfQE&search=paul%20burchill

Corkscrewed
03-11-2006, 05:59 AM
Yes, I asked for the match, thank you.

The Ravishing One
03-11-2006, 06:19 AM
Yeah i just saw the highlights on WWE.com, wouldn't mind watching the whole burchill match.

PorkSoda
03-11-2006, 11:22 AM
Smackdown is airing tonight in Boston due to some game that happened last night. HAHA

I wasn't home last night to watch it anyway. I went and saw Arch Kincaid :D

Gertner
03-11-2006, 11:31 AM
kinda botched the C4 a bit. but it was due to regal not being able to jump not burchill. lol and yeah, watchig mark henry do a frogsplash from one table to the other was hilarious

KingofOldSchool
03-11-2006, 11:35 AM
Burchill's entrance was pretty cool. Swinging down to the ramp, love his music.

He should be in Pirates of the Carribean 2...he would be an excellent sidekick to Captain Jack Sparrow.