Gertner
03-13-2006, 11:02 PM
Spirit Squad owns bitch

KillerWolf
03-13-2006, 11:02 PM
seriously. it is pretty gay.

The Optimist
03-13-2006, 11:19 PM
Its gay right now because there is little actual wrestling done by them. Talk later when they do four man pyramid-frog splash stuff.

Kane Knight
03-13-2006, 11:25 PM
Not gay enough.

We need five flaming faggots, and let's pick people with some rhythm and who don't look like they got hit with the ugly stick.

Skippord
03-13-2006, 11:56 PM
Mitch looks like a dinosaur or something

Fryza
03-13-2006, 11:59 PM
They're hysterical and they can wrestle. Ergo, they kick ass.

What Would Kevin Do?
03-14-2006, 01:17 AM
The Spirit Squad is one of the few reasons I even bother to watch Raw anymore.

D Mac
03-14-2006, 01:23 AM
Simon Dean

corey99999
03-14-2006, 02:09 AM
Cant wait to more of them start stepping into the ring though

D Mac
03-14-2006, 02:12 AM
You, you look sooooooooooo, good to me.

Dave Youell
03-14-2006, 04:56 AM
Spirit Squad = Ratings

Xero
03-14-2006, 08:16 AM
Fucking horrible.

I said to myself last night, no matter how much talent these guys have, being in this gimmick is not going to get them farther than a joke midcard gimmick. So until they break up the fag five, which they probably won't as four of the five will probably be gone by next year, they're not going anywhere and they'll always be a horrible attempt a comedy.

I'd say it's the worst gimmick I've seen in years in the WWE. A lot worse than Boogeyman and Pirate Paul.

PorkSoda
03-14-2006, 08:20 AM
Yeah, Spirit Squad gimmick does suck. I hate male cheerleaders so I can't stand them.

Kane Knight
03-14-2006, 10:50 AM
Spirit Squad = People turning the channel

Dorkchop
03-14-2006, 11:13 AM
I've said it once, and I'll say it again: The Spirit Squad are gayer than Kanyon.

Extreme Angle
03-14-2006, 11:24 AM
I enjoy the spirit squad :)
loved it when they were laughing at eugene :love:

BatistaBombed!
03-14-2006, 11:32 AM
THE SPIRIT SQUAD? seriously wtf?

Dude i think u need to elaborate on your points a little more.

Fox
03-14-2006, 11:54 AM
Fucking horrible.

I said to myself last night, no matter how much talent these guys have, being in this gimmick is not going to get them farther than a joke midcard gimmick. So until they break up the fag five, which they probably won't as four of the five will probably be gone by next year, they're not going anywhere and they'll always be a horrible attempt a comedy.

I'd say it's the worst gimmick I've seen in years in the WWE. A lot worse than Boogeyman and Pirate Paul.

Spirit Squads owns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8XY9O9-UL4&search=spirit%20squad

Their match with Shawn Michaels a few weeks ago was the best match RAW has had in a while.

I hope they're allowed to live up to their full potential.

Xero
03-14-2006, 12:46 PM
The Spirit Squad could have been the best team/stable ever to set foot in OVW. That doesn't mean the WWE will use them to their full potential/properly.

Really, what do people think of when they see male cheerleaders? Big losers. They will NEVER get over enough to be considered a success in the WWE. The reaction they get (or lack there of) is really astounding. Almost dead silent.

Stop being such a fucking mark for OVW shit in WWE, because, if you haven't noticed, no (good) gimmick comes out of there without drastic changes.

joe shadow
03-14-2006, 01:04 PM
Fucking horrible.

I agree,they can wrestle but other then that their a bad gimmick.at least Pirate Paul is better then them.(well in my opinion anyway)

Blue Demon
03-14-2006, 01:45 PM
Not gay enough.

We need five flaming faggots, and let's pick people with some rhythm and who don't look like they got hit with the ugly stick.
Bring back Rico

Kane Knight
03-14-2006, 02:27 PM
The Spirit Squad could have been the best team/stable ever to set foot in OVW. That doesn't mean the WWE will use them to their full potential/properly.

Really, what do people think of when they see male cheerleaders? Big losers. They will NEVER get over enough to be considered a success in the WWE. The reaction they get (or lack there of) is really astounding. Almost dead silent.

Stop being such a fucking mark for OVW shit in WWE, because, if you haven't noticed, no (good) gimmick comes out of there without drastic changes.

Let the fanboys have their little crush. Every match will be amazing to them, everything will be gold, and they'll be flushed out in 6 months. We'll deal with a mourning period in which the tardboys will whine, cry, and lament, and then it'll be over. The Spirit Squad will be another forgotten element that was destined for "greatness."

People don't get it; the difference between outside WWE and inside WWE. Nobody seems to admit that wrestlers are no longer amazing in WWE, because they're such huge fanboys that they still judge them by past conquests. When Burchill first showed up, people actually tried to defend his ARMBAR as amazing.

People latch on, for whatever reason, and are immediately blinded. They're fucking retarded, but it doesn't matter. You won't be able to reason with them. They will make up an argument against you, because facts are irrelevent to tardboys.

But don't take my word for it. I hate all new wrestlers. A fanboy told me so, so it must be true.

...Kennedy...

alvarado52
03-14-2006, 02:35 PM
filthy mofo, Spirit Squad is entertaining as hell, and talented individually too. Im just waiting for this to tie in CM Punk and Brent Albright to Raw. WM: CM Punk/ Shawn Micheals/ Albright v. Spirit Squad with Vince McMahan

Arnold HamNegger
03-14-2006, 02:43 PM
So what happens when McMahon is done with them in the HBK angle? Wolf Pac/Spirit Squad faction? You think it's gay now, just wait til the Spirit Squad fights amongst themselves. Or it could get even worse...Vince could hire a new tag team to feud with them. Possibly...............

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f146/ShotzCA/cheer.jpg

D Mac
03-14-2006, 02:48 PM
Spartan Squad.

Schoenauer
03-14-2006, 03:44 PM
WTF is wrong with u people
We've lost our smile.

tucsonspeed6
03-14-2006, 03:59 PM
I believe the correct answer for this arguement is, "I don't know of these 'Spirit Squad' fellows you speak of. Raw's horrible booking forced me to stop watching long before they came around, so I don't really have an opinion on them either way."

alvarado52
03-14-2006, 04:07 PM
time to unpimp ze auto?

Kane Knight
03-14-2006, 04:16 PM
So what happens when McMahon is done with them in the HBK angle? Wolf Pac/Spirit Squad faction? You think it's gay now, just wait til the Spirit Squad fights amongst themselves. Or it could get even worse...Vince could hire a new tag team to feud with them. Possibly...............

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f146/ShotzCA/cheer.jpg

That would OWN the Spirit Squad.

Speaking of which, howavout we get JBL to form his own SS to take out the cheerleaders?

(Stop me if I'm being too subtle here).

Arnold HamNegger
03-14-2006, 04:37 PM
That would OWN the Spirit Squad.

Speaking of which, howavout we get JBL to form his own SS to take out the cheerleaders?

(Stop me if I'm being too subtle here).

I was picturing Snitsky, but JBL would work too.

Snitsky + cheerleading outfit = ratings :lol:

Kane Knight
03-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Just imagine the wardrobe malfunction...

I won't even say the line, as it's too fucking obvious.

Kane Knight
03-14-2006, 04:50 PM
OMG! I just saw the SS match with Michaels! AMAZING! I mean, the way FOUR people picked up and THREW a guy! Amazing! These guys are brilliant! And their version of "whisper in the wind" is so innovative! Stripping out any finesse in the move and slowing it way the fuck down just proves these guys are seriously underrated! WOO! I'm on the bandwagon now, they've convinced me with their sheer wrestling disaplys and raw innovation!

Kane Knight
03-14-2006, 04:50 PM
I think I forgot to mention they carried Michaels to a 5* match.