PDA

View Full Version : Complete Smackdown! and Velocity Spoilers

crock69
03-15-2006, 07:51 AM
Dark Match:

Test (in the face role) defeating Sylan with a big boot.

Velocity:

*Gemini beat Mexicools

*Tatanka beat Vito

*Paul London beat Brian Kendrick, Kid Kash and Jamie Noble in a #1 Contender's Cruiserweight title match

Smackdown:

*Finlay beat Lashley in a Money In The Bank Qualifier after Finlay hit Lashley with a club

*Burchill and Krystal beat Regal and Jillian after Burchill hit Regal with the C4

*Booker T beat local indy worker, "The Fire" Jeromy Young (one of the McMahon security guards from Raw)

*Matt Hardy beat Animal. Animal originally beat Hardy with brass knuckles but the referee saw them and reversed the decision.

*Chris Benoit beat Orlando Jordan after the Sharpshooter. JBL did commentary and hit Benoit with a beer cooler after the match.

*Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio and Kurt Angle did a 3 way interview. The audio was off and the voice did not match the lips.

*Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio and Kurt Angle beat MNM and Mark Henry when Angle hit the Angle Slam and Orton made the blind tag and the pin.

Dark Main Event

*WWE World champ Kurt Angle beat Mark Henry, Undertaker and Randy Orton in a Fatal Four Way.

credit www.powerwrestling.com

jerichoholic169
03-15-2006, 07:58 AM
Test??!! Andrew "test" Martin?? As in the guy who has complained loads on the internet about WWE's treatment of him and others? Have they actually signed him back?

LK
03-15-2006, 08:00 AM
Test??!! Andrew "test" Martin?? As in the guy who has complained loads on the internet about WWE's treatment of him and others? Have they actually signed him back?
Not yet but we will probably read a story (ala Chuck Palumbo) about him at the end of the week.

Disturbed316
03-15-2006, 09:10 AM
Tessssssssssssssssssst :cool:

St. Jimmy
03-15-2006, 10:43 AM
jesus christ, do they have to hire every Emo-Kid ex employee back?

KingofOldSchool
03-15-2006, 12:05 PM
Way to blow Lashley's push.

KingofOldSchool
03-15-2006, 12:13 PM
Oh and the Hardy/Animal match was a MITB entry match.

So now Finlay and Hardy has been entered into the match.

I think something will happen that will allow Lashley to be entered in as well.

RGWhat316
03-15-2006, 01:48 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Why do they have to bring back Test??

But show doesn't seem too bad. Doesn't tell any of the backstage segments. And I would like to see Lashley involved in the MITB match. This feud with him and Finlay is too good to end this quick.

Bad Company
03-15-2006, 05:55 PM
Test, Awesome!

Nark Order
03-16-2006, 04:43 PM
Truth is, he was never fired.

IMMUNITY BATTLE ROYAL STRIKES AGAIN.

Fox
03-17-2006, 12:46 AM
VINCE: So? Did you think about it? I mean, come on, I apologized for treating you like shit the past few years when you're obviously talented. Not like those other WWE diva whores.

STACY: Uh, I got offered a role on a new sitcom next summer, and I think I'm going to have to take it.

VINCE: But... but... we hired Andrew back! Even after all the bullshit he said about my company on that damn intranet thing, we still hired him back, FOR YOU!

STACY: Sorry, Vince.

VINCE: You mean I fucking hired back that worthless piece of shit for no good reason?

STACY: Yep. Pretty much.