PDA

View Full Version : Tim White calls for help!

FourFifty
03-15-2006, 04:36 PM
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/timwhite/videos/

I believe this is the best Tim White Video out there, and I don't care if this has already been posted :p

Gotta love the music at the end :rofl:

Xero
03-15-2006, 04:39 PM
Yeah, was posted last week.

FourFifty
03-15-2006, 05:28 PM
Yeah, was posted last week.

Ah, damn...

*note to self- get a computer at your apartment*

Rammsteinmad
03-15-2006, 06:14 PM
Nah, I don't find these funny anymore.

I liked in the first few the way they came up with stupid excuses for him surviving... IE shooting himself in the leg, the rope snapping etc... Now it's like he just survives and here we go again.

FourFifty
03-15-2006, 06:34 PM
I would like to see them explain how Tim White lived through the mad cow thingie... Something like "There was a mix up in the lab and he drank something that has a cure."

But you just gotta love the 911 call. "Can you hold?"
It's sorta like The Boogeyman, Paul Burchill, and The Spirit Squad... Just don't take it seriously, tip a few back, and laugh your ass off.

Chavo Classic
03-16-2006, 04:47 AM
These videos are the highlight of my working week.

Honestly though, I like the tongue-in-check approach they've taken. The first segment shown at Armageddon was meant to be very real and shocking. Rather than not mention it again and hope we'd all forget, they've tried to admit their mistake and used these new videos to turn it into a cult comedy sketch. There's even a catchphrase... "Mr White, that's not wise."

Think of it this way. They can either pretend these are for real and not have Josh hold on 911 while Tim chokes himself. But if they did that, they'd have to ensure that fans knew that Burchill actually was a Pirate and the Boogeyman was really coming to get you.