PDA

View Full Version : Triple H VS. Cena

Djscorpion
03-16-2006, 10:47 AM
This match can be pretty good...the wwe has not really built up to it but at least they built up both triple h and cena individually. In the months before WM22 Triple H beat Flair and Big Show. Cena had fought Angle and Edge. They both had credible opponets who they beat. The fact that Cena lost to Edge at revolution and then retained the title was good for his character because he isn't that good to hold the title for one year w/o dropping it heading into WM. IMO i really hope Triple H wins but the WWE could have built up this a lil better

Kane Knight
03-16-2006, 03:03 PM
I thought they've been building it up pretty well.

Y3J
03-16-2006, 03:16 PM
From what i've seen they're building up Cena as this amazing force (with the Big Show FU) and someone that's not scared of Triple H.

If HHH wanted to he could've promo'd Cena out of the title way before Mania and made him look like a piece of shit, I could've written lines that made him look like a piece of shit. But that's not what WWE wanted in the short and even the long term.

So they're playing HHH out to be this cool guy who is underestimating Cena but with Cena showing some instances of great strength. So when they get to WM he's like a legitimate contestant. Even if he wins they'll say "well he did FU the Big Show".

Well that's my 2 pence.

Mr. Nerfect
03-16-2006, 03:45 PM
I'm glad they haven't been building this up as "Can John Cena beat Triple H?", because that question has been answered by Chris Benoit and Batista over the last two years.

The feud thus far as been pretty standard, with nothing interesting or revolutionary taking place. John Cena needs more mic time, and they shouldn't write his script for him. Cena needs some edge going into this match.

I have no doubt Cena & Triple H will pull off a solid encounter, probably what would have been a MOTY candidate if it wasn't for SmackDown!'s main event probably stealing the show (which I think it will), but the only way I am going to be into this thing, and care about the outcome, is if both men can get Hell booed out of them.

Fox
03-16-2006, 03:52 PM
This is going to be pure bliss, if only to hear the crowd's reaction to the match.

Bad Company
03-16-2006, 04:04 PM
Cena needs to demolish Triple H.

John la Rock
03-16-2006, 05:39 PM
If Cena was built properly it could have been a good "Wrestlemania" feud. Right now I see it as HHH vs a jobber champion (ie Psycho Sid)

Bad Company
03-16-2006, 05:49 PM
That's why Cena needs to go over heavily.

Vermaat
03-16-2006, 06:00 PM
Cena needs to demolish Triple H.

Exactly. But I am starting to doubt that this will happen, it seems WWE is gonna make a major error.

Skippord
03-16-2006, 06:05 PM
LETS GO H LETS GO H LETS GO H

Kane Knight
03-16-2006, 06:39 PM
LETS GO H LETS GO H LETS GO H

Hold one down for the Skippord.

Arnold HamNegger
03-16-2006, 07:31 PM
Well, one of the only reason's that keeps me tuning in every Monday is to see how much Cena will get boo'd. I'm just curious to see how long WWE will continue to be stubborn. So, as much as I hate this version of Cena as champ...I'd love to see him beat HHH at Mania, just to see how the crowd reacts. Because I'd love nothing more than to see 40,000 people give into "peer pressure" started by a couple bad apples in the arena.

Then, just as 40,000 people are booing Cena's ass...I want RVD to cash in on his MITB and beat Cena to the biggest face pop in years.

Marcyo
03-16-2006, 07:34 PM
Well, one of the only reason's that keeps me tuning in every Monday is to see how much Cena will get boo'd. I'm just curious to see how long WWE will continue to be stubborn. So, as much as I hate this version of Cena as champ...I'd love to see him beat HHH at Mania, just to see how the crowd reacts. Because I'd love nothing more than to see 40,000 people give into "peer pressure" started by a couple bad apples in the arena.

Then, just as 40,000 people are booing Cena's ass...I want RVD to cash in on his MITB and beat Cena to the biggest face pop in years.

Say, that sounds pretty darned good.

Kane Knight
03-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Well, one of the only reason's that keeps me tuning in every Monday is to see how much Cena will get boo'd. I'm just curious to see how long WWE will continue to be stubborn.

Why must you let a few bad apples spoil it for the true WWE fans? Both of us have feelings! :'(