PDA

View Full Version : Did somebody say 3 mintues?

McLegend
03-21-2006, 01:31 PM
Well who ever said it... it sure as hell wasn't the WWE.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/roseyreleased

Mr. JL
03-21-2006, 01:45 PM
And soon to be latest addition to the TNA roster.

Kane Knight
03-21-2006, 01:49 PM
YAY!

And soon to be latest addition to the TNA roster.

Shit.

Dorkchop
03-21-2006, 01:50 PM
3MW would have been awesome to see again. He's a great wrestler for his size. Hopefully he'll go to TNA and get to not be a jobber for over 3 years.

Mr. Nerfect
03-21-2006, 02:06 PM
This may be a work so that they can bring Rosey back alongside Jamal. If it is real, though, it is a shame, because the guy had some talent and charisma. Ekmo & Kimo as a heel tag team in TNA? I'd love to see that.

Xero
03-21-2006, 02:47 PM
I was going to make a shit joke in the title. :'(

Kane Knight
03-21-2006, 02:47 PM
Why does someone always seem to scream "work!"

Xero
03-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Mickie didn't really bleed last night, she just had a used tampon up her nose to make it bleed, so it was a WORK!

:shifty:

Mr. Nerfect
03-21-2006, 03:02 PM

With Rosey gone, there isn't much point to bringing back Jamal. The WWE has does some strange things, but this is like having The Hardy Boyz on your roster, firing Jeff, then re-hiring Jeff and firing Matt. I just can't figure out the WWE's reasoning here.

Corkscrewed
03-21-2006, 03:24 PM
I was like... hadn't they signed Jamal BACK? So much for WWE logic.

Lord-Of-Darkness
03-21-2006, 03:43 PM
So much for WWE logic.

I thought that was just a myth? :wtf:

Kane Knight
03-21-2006, 07:24 PM
With Rosey gone, there isn't much point to bringing back Jamal. The WWE has does some strange things, but this is like having The Hardy Boyz on your roster, firing Jeff, then re-hiring Jeff and firing Matt. I just can't figure out the WWE's reasoning here.

Given the number of times they wait like 6 months to release the other guy...

Plus, it keeps them from being a viable tag team for longer.

Kane Knight
03-21-2006, 07:25 PM
I thought that was just a myth? :wtf:

It's as real as the Easter Bunny and Saddams WMDs.

Shadow
03-22-2006, 12:25 AM
....................what!?

Ok now that was just shit.

Chavo Classic
03-22-2006, 05:56 AM
Rumour has it that Jamal was indeed re-hired. However, many of the fans did not recognise him upon his re-debut as management had disemboweled him into several fleshy chunks which made up the entire Juniors division on Smackdown.

All of the Junior division was recently released, with the excpetion of "Stavros" who was initial made up of Jamal's buttocks. It is believed that management kept hold of Stavros's contract in the hope he would be able to carry John Cena through a decent match at Backlash.

Vermaat
03-22-2006, 05:57 PM
Good decision buthe WWE, Rosey was fat and slow and boring and had no place in the WWE, same with Jamal.

Kane Knight
03-22-2006, 06:02 PM
Good decision buthe WWE, Rosey was fat and slow and boring and had no place in the WWE, same with Jamal.

If it's such a good decision, why haven't they actually FIRED Jamal?

Shadow
03-22-2006, 08:05 PM
Good decision buthe WWE, Rosey was fat and slow and boring and had no place in the WWE, same with Cena.

Fixed it for ya Vermaat.

Xero
03-22-2006, 08:11 PM
Wait, Cena isn't FAT. He may be slow (in more ways than one), but he's built like a brick shithouse... He stinks up the ring and everything he's around.

Arnold HamNegger
03-22-2006, 08:16 PM

They're gonna move Jamal to the cruiserweights because he has potential.

Mr. Nerfect
03-23-2006, 03:28 AM

Rosey was not slow. The guy could move. As can Jamal. Have you seen Jamal do a split-legged moonsault? That's "innovation" by your standards.

Rosey had a lot of charisma, too. The fans really got behind him when he was with The Hurricane. He got more chants than John Cena.

Chavo Classic
03-23-2006, 05:41 AM
Rosey released.

In an unrelated news-story the WWE has cancelled several contracts with companies which provide buffets at their events. When reached for comment the buffet managers said that demand had fallen since the departure of the one they called "Great Mouth".

NeanderCarl
03-23-2006, 07:16 AM
I went to a WWE show in Cardiff in 2004, and Rosey got the biggest pop and the longest chants of the night. I was baffled, mind, but that's how it happened!

Xero
03-23-2006, 08:27 AM
Rosey released.

In an unrelated news-story the WWE has cancelled several contracts with companies which provide buffets at their events. When reached for comment the buffet managers said that demand had fallen since the departure of the one they called "Great Mouth".
When he heard about this, The Big Show allegedly said "YOU WHAT!?" and ate Vince McMahon's foot.

The Ravishing One
03-23-2006, 12:27 PM
Why is Rosey still on the Raw superstars page?

PureHatred
03-23-2006, 12:36 PM

Because Jamal promised to work HARD and use INNOVATION to make himself into a SUPERSTAR, not like those lazy cruiserweights. It's the TRUTH.

Kane Knight
03-23-2006, 03:27 PM
Because Jamal promised to work HARD and use INNOVATION to make himself into a SUPERSTAR, not like those lazy cruiserweights. It's the TRUTH.

LOL @ merging the two tards.