PDA

View Full Version : Everything Finlay does is awesome.

Dorkchop
03-24-2006, 01:21 AM
He's putting in 110% every time he steps in that ring.The guy is working harder than guys half his age, and producing pure awesome. I really hope we get to see him feud with Benoit, Regal, and even Angle. I'd love to see him wrestle Booker T, Nitro, Mercury, and Simon Dean. All those guys have a different styles, and I'm interested how different each match would be.

Dave Youell
03-24-2006, 03:23 AM
Without this turning into another Finlay spamming thread, I totally agree with you, the guy have really impressed me since his re-re-return to wrestling

And to think 3 years ago he was the raod agent for the Women's Division :nono:

Funky Fly
03-24-2006, 05:46 AM
Hey, he single handedly turned Trish from a Stacey Keiblerish waste of space into the saviour of the women's division.

The Mackem
03-24-2006, 05:56 AM
Yeah, bless his cotton socks.

The Icon of Elisim
03-24-2006, 06:00 PM
He is a credit to a race

Kane Knight
03-24-2006, 06:35 PM
He's a fighting Diva's champion...Just don't tell him that to his face. ;)

6to1
03-24-2006, 06:57 PM
i liked him back in his wcw days he needs to get back with reagle.

Rammsteinmad
03-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Or Brian Knobbs. :shifty:

6to1
03-24-2006, 08:29 PM
don't give wwe ideas they might rehire knobs back after watching him on hogans show.

Dorkchop
03-24-2006, 09:16 PM
Did you see his match against Mysterio? He got Mysterio behind the apron and kicked the crap out of him. That was sweet.

Kane Knight
03-24-2006, 09:30 PM
HE saved an otherwise boring match, too. God, I've never seen a shittier split-legged moonsault.

Mr. Nerfect
03-24-2006, 10:16 PM
Finlay is really good. I wasn't too hyped about a road agent getting back into the ring, but they've done good with Finlay.

One feud I want to see is Finlay vs. Paul Burchill. Have Finlay talk about how he takes this sport seriously, and Burchill is an embarassment, cue Burchill taking Finlay to the limits, and beating him with The C4.

Unfortunately, you can smell the WWE creeping into his work. His apron spot with Hardy in his first match was good, and surprising. Something I have never seen before. He has used it effectively on Rey Mysterio (the crotch spot), but I'm afraid it will wear thin if he continues to use it. When was the last time we saw Finlay do his Emerald Fusion? Twice on Funaki, once on a junior. Let the guy wrestle the cruiserweights occasionally, and have them take him to the limits, only for him to plant them with that move. It might get some of them over.

Corkscrewed
03-24-2006, 10:28 PM
Hey, he single handedly turned Trish from a Stacey Keiblerish waste of space into the saviour of the women's division.

HE did that?! Whoa! In that case, I never should have doubted him at all!

The One
03-24-2006, 10:29 PM
You didn't know it was Finlay who was doing the Road Agent work for the Divas? He was praised by everyone for saving the entire division.

Sting Fan
03-24-2006, 11:35 PM
It was Finaly and Malenko wasnt it?

I think they were both pretty heavily involved during the whole Trish into goddess of wrestling transformation.

HeartBreakMan2k
03-24-2006, 11:40 PM
Finlay, Malenko and Storm did a lot of work with them also. Seriously saved the division. Trish should be commended beyond belief for her work ethic though.

Corkscrewed
03-25-2006, 12:53 AM
Malenko I already know is awesome. But wasn't aware Finlay was a road agent too.

Also, tonight's match against Mysterio was awesome. Finlay/Rey and Benoit/Regal were both cool. But the finish to the Mysterio match had me marking out, literally. Someone suggested that spot for Wrestlemania, and that looked just as awesome as I imagined it. :D

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/videos/
(Click the Finlay vs Mysterio match)

Is it possible for anyone to turn the Orton RKO on Rey spot into an animated GIF?

Kane Knight
03-25-2006, 01:03 AM
Malenko I already know is awesome. But wasn't aware Finlay was a road agent too.

Yeah, Finlay's been trying to get on the active roster for years now.

chipoftheoldblock
03-25-2006, 01:11 AM
Finlay looks promising. Was he ever in the WCW ?

Kane Knight
03-25-2006, 01:17 AM
Finlay looks promising. Was he ever in the WCW ?

:wtf: R U theriuth?

Corkscrewed
03-25-2006, 03:22 AM
Yeah, Finlay's been trying to get on the active roster for years now.

That would explain his 110%. :y: :y:

Gone Mad
03-25-2006, 04:34 AM
Yes, Rey/ Finlay was a great match.

I hate Rey Rey but in this match, he was good. He wasn't the abnormally strong cruiserweight main event guy he usualy was and gave Finlay a chance to shine. Finlay is def. one of my favs now and makes SD an even better show with its already great roster.