PDA

View Full Version : my predictions for Cena/HHH: or at least what I hope happens

Indifferent Clox
03-27-2006, 05:01 PM
Like most, I think HHH wins. However I believe Cena will turn by either laying down for HHH or something else where HHH won't have to turn. We'll have two big heels on Raw and maybe if Orton wins and Batista comes back they can restart evolution as a predominent team in both shows. Think about when RVD wins the ladder match and it's ECW vs. Evolution.. that'd be pretty amazing, especially if Cena is in Evolution.. and then what if Edge joins? It could be one of the best factions of all time.

Kalyx triaD
03-27-2006, 06:08 PM
You know what I think a decent faction is? A bunch of up and comers who gather together to make a mark on a promotion, eventually splitting up to make singles names for themselves. To this end, I don't think returning Evolution with a bunch of main-eventers would work.

It's sad everyone and their mother knows Cena's gonna lose.

The Greater Power
03-27-2006, 06:47 PM
There was an idea similar to this that I read on here:

Basically have Vince and Shane walk down to ringside during HHH/Cena. There is, of course, a ref bump, as there are always ref bumps in major HHH matches.

The fans will groan, oh here we go again, but Vince/Shane will sneak in and attack HHH, thus turning Cena heel and HHH face. They could start up a whole new "Corporation" like in the Attitude Era with Cena.

Heres where I go off topic:

And I'm sure they could eventually pull off some fairly "epic" stuff with HHH/Batista/Orton/Cena down the road....(HHH and Batista vs. Orton and Cena?).

Then after they establish a great "connection" between Orton/Cena as a heel team, they could have Orton (and the rest of the Corporation TURN on Cena, thus making Cena a face again, one whom hopefully the fans would like.

Thoughts on all this?

Kalyx triaD
03-27-2006, 06:50 PM
I miss Brock Lesner and Goldberg.

Mr. Nerfect
03-27-2006, 07:42 PM
There was an idea similar to this that I read on here:

Basically have Vince and Shane walk down to ringside during HHH/Cena. There is, of course, a ref bump, as there are always ref bumps in major HHH matches.

The fans will groan, oh here we go again, but Vince/Shane will sneak in and attack HHH, thus turning Cena heel and HHH face. They could start up a whole new "Corporation" like in the Attitude Era with Cena.

Heres where I go off topic:

And I'm sure they could eventually pull off some fairly "epic" stuff with HHH/Batista/Orton/Cena down the road....(HHH and Batista vs. Orton and Cena?).

Then after they establish a great "connection" between Orton/Cena as a heel team, they could have Orton (and the rest of the Corporation TURN on Cena, thus making Cena a face again, one whom hopefully the fans would like.

Thoughts on all this?

I LOVE it until the part where John Cena is attacked by the Corporation. I'd wait until the fans turn Cena before he becomes a face again. Anything else could damage him. I'd even have them go heel vs. heel at WrestleMania, with Vince McMahon at ringside. One would eventually turn face during the the timeframe of the match.

Shane McMahon likely won't be at WrestleMania either. I would mark out if they had The Spirit Squad attack Triple H, and Ken Doane feuded with him. Both Triple H & Doane were trained by Killer Kowalski. I think it would work.

The Naitch
03-27-2006, 08:00 PM
lol no Corporation deal. This isn't The Rock we're dealing with here

The Naitch
03-27-2006, 08:01 PM
if anything, Cena loses big time at Mania

The next night on RAW is where the real fun begins. Cena says fuck you to the fans, and he attacks Triple H, Of course knowing HH, he'd probably have him and Cena be the 2 man power trip :shifty:

Mr. Nerfect
03-27-2006, 11:39 PM
It's odd you mentioned the Power Trip. No way should they bring it back, and no way should they actually bring back a Corporation (officially), but turning Cena into a sell-out heel is probably the best thing the WWE could do for him.

If all people love is the babyface wigger gimmick, they should just push Scotty 2 Hotty.

Turn Shelton Benjamin babyface, and have him feud with Cena over the WWE Championship. That's what I'd do if I had any power, anyway.

BTW, it's odd you should mention the Power Trip because I just watched WMX7, and thought how great it would be if they turned Cena heel, but actually had the victim of his heelisms stick around for more than a night after such acts.

Kane Knight
03-28-2006, 12:01 AM
HHH retains?

Indifferent Clox
03-28-2006, 12:03 AM
yeah typo.. i thought i fixed that