PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 2

FourFifty
03-27-2006, 08:42 PM
I've been looking forward to this game since I beat the first Kingdom Hearts, and I am so looking forward to it :D It comes to tomorrow, and I'll get my copy on Saturday since the only places that sells games in a 45 min radius of me isn't known for having stuff the day it comes out, and I'm headed off to buy some games and stuff on Saturday anyways. This past month has been nothing but a count down for me, and it's all but over! And I beat Dragon Quest VIII last night so I don't have any other games in line!

Anyone else looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 2?

UmbrellaCorporation
03-27-2006, 08:45 PM
Hell yes.

Been waiting for this game for ages, and this week is it. Not sure if Hastings/Wal-Mart will have it here tomorrow or not, but I plan to go right after college and check. I've heard nothing but good things about KH 2, so I can't really say anything is bothering me about this release. As a matter of fact, if it's half as good as the first, it's going to be great.

I've heard it takes a darker twist than KH as well, so that'll be interesting to see.

FourFifty
03-27-2006, 08:51 PM
Minor spoilers, highlight to read.
THIS GAME WILL FUCKING ROCK!!!
I still haven't seen Tron, nor do I have any idea what it's about. From the pics I've seen I've seen all the Disney Movies that they've used (Chicken Little isn't worth the five bucks to rent it), except tron, so if someone can explain what's up with Tron, that'd be awesome, thanks.
End of spoilers.
So, yeah, hook it up, please.

What Would Kevin Do?
03-28-2006, 02:16 AM
Meh. I dunno. I bought the first one for uber cheap off ebay. Played it for a bit, lost interest, never picked it back up. I doubt I'll be picking it up.

AareDub
03-28-2006, 09:13 AM
Loved the first one and was looking forward to part 2 for a long time, but it's been so long now that I've kinda lost interest. I've had a hard time playing other games lately anyway, I always find myself thinking "I could be playing WoW right now."

Kalyx triaD
03-29-2006, 11:05 PM
30 minutes in. I like. Seifer and crew still rules.

Indifferent Clox
03-29-2006, 11:12 PM
omg It's out! I wish i had my ps2 here..

HeartBreakMan2k
03-29-2006, 11:23 PM
Got a free copy of game and limited edition guide today for managing the top reservation EB/Gamestop in the region. Played it after my shit, hot shit.

UmbrellaCorporation
03-30-2006, 05:35 PM
Been playing this ever since I got it. AMAZING stuff.

Seeing Seifer, Fujin, and Raijin = Instant Win. But HEARING them? Words can not describe how awesome that is.

Kalyx triaD
03-30-2006, 08:15 PM
Hearing the chick talk in her single-worded style was too cool for me. I feel like playing FF8.

And Seifer is still badass. He needs his own game, ya know?

UmbrellaCorporation
04-01-2006, 06:41 PM
^

Ditto. I actually plan to replay FF8 after I beat KH 2.

Not sure how far I am exactly, but it's great so far. I loved the first, but this one seems infinitely longer to me.

*SPOILERS*

I'm at Port Royal right now. Just got Jack Sparrow in my party, and we're trying to track down Elizabeth Swann and Barbossa. Good stuff. :cool:

Destor
04-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Awesome fuckn game. Cant stop playing it. In fact...........have a good night, I got a girl to rescue.

Joey Slugs
04-04-2006, 01:23 AM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2006/20060331.jpg

Funky Fly
04-04-2006, 05:12 AM
LOLLERSKATES

UmbrellaCorporation
04-04-2006, 03:28 PM
Like Funky, I will insert a vehicle here.

ROFLCOPTER.

PA = Gold. :lol:

Shaggy
04-14-2006, 09:55 AM
I just beat it two days ago.... I was level 52 I believe...at the 27 hour point..

Great game...great story....

I spent last night leveling up to 99 and....well...

SPOILER WARNING>>>>>>>
Took on Sephiroth....beat his ass and got the most powerful weopon in the game...This game had some bad ass moments....the summons sucked and you never really had to use them...

And the bad part is that it doesnt lead into a Kingdom Hearts 3 except for the fact that you get a note at the end....

OH....

If you are looking to level up...head to to Pride Rock and go to the Peak...there are tons of flying heartless up there and once you clear them all out you just exit and return....If you have Magnet or its higher version you should use that...use it five times and you clear the whole thing out...

Extreme Angle
04-14-2006, 11:59 AM
I'll pobably get it even thou i never finished KH1...
I got real close thou i was just about to fight last boss then i traded it in for the highly anticipated Final Fantasy X-2, made a big mistake there :nono: