PDA

View Full Version : "God" at Backlash *RAW Spoilers*

Mr. Nerfect
04-04-2006, 02:57 AM
Is anyone else praying that God's spot in Shawn Michaels' tag team match at Backlash is filled by Chris Jericho? It would at least add something to this feud.

What Would Kevin Do?
04-04-2006, 03:04 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if HBK's partner was either HHH, or JBL, which results in a beat down putting HBK out of action for awhile.

Mr. Nerfect
04-04-2006, 03:14 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if HBK's partner was either HHH, or JBL, which results in a beat down putting HBK out of action for awhile.

I could see something like this happening, as well. Vince McMahon announces "The Wrestling God" John Bradshaw Layfield as Shawn Michaels' partner, and JBL makes his way out to the ring with Orlando Jordan and Jillian Hall following.

Having superstars randomly switch brands under Vince McMahon's blessing could be more interesting than another draft.

Corkscrewed
04-04-2006, 03:17 AM
There are literally like 537 ways they can carry it out.

But c'mon... the very idea that it's GOD in a match is hilarious. It slays me. Absolutely slays me.

I'm telling you, someone on the writing team reads the captions, because all these outlandish things are coming true.

Next thing you know, Gone Mad's "Jesus Christ" C-Fed character will come true. :lol:

What Would Kevin Do?
04-04-2006, 03:23 AM
Having superstars randomly switch brands under Vince McMahon's blessing could be more interesting than another draft.

I was toying w/ an idea like that a couple days ago. Either a "New Corporation" esque group that transcends the shows, or a "New Blood" esque stable that has a group on each show (Ala Kennedy, MNM, and Kid Kash/ Gregory Helms on Smackdown, maybe Shelton Benjamn, Ken Doane, Jeter, and CM Punk on Raw), where it's the same stable, but different factions on each brand, but they cross over a lot, etc.

Basically I want a powerful stable that is on both shows, but not a direct NWO ripoff.

Or, if they got really ambitious, maybe instead of a draft, have 4 or 5 guys on each show become "free agents" who can go back and forth between shows on a whim. Something like they have to be on atleast 1 show a week, but they can choose which one, but they have to be on each show at least once a month? I dunno, it could set up some interesting angles.

Mr. Nerfect
04-04-2006, 03:23 AM

But c'mon... the very idea that it's GOD in a match is hilarious. It slays me. Absolutely slays me.

I'm telling you, someone on the writing team reads the captions, because all these outlandish things are coming true.

Next thing you know, Gone Mad's "Jesus Christ" C-Fed character will come true. :lol:

You know what would be awesome? If some random developmental guy changed his name to "God" just so he could team with Shawn Michaels in the match.

I have a feeling the WWE will really Wrestlecrap this by having Henry Godwinn be HBK's partner. Get it? I can see the writing team pissing themselves laughing over that idea.

What Would Kevin Do?
04-04-2006, 03:24 AM
http://www.clair-obscur.ch/2003/images/jesus.jpg

Mr. Nerfect
04-04-2006, 03:27 AM
I was toying w/ an idea like that a couple days ago. Either a "New Corporation" esque group that transcends the shows, or a "New Blood" esque stable that has a group on each show (Ala Kennedy, MNM, and Kid Kash/ Gregory Helms on Smackdown, maybe Shelton Benjamn, Ken Doane, Jeter, and CM Punk on Raw), where it's the same stable, but different factions on each brand, but they cross over a lot, etc.

Basically I want a powerful stable that is on both shows, but not a direct NWO ripoff.

Or, if they got really ambitious, maybe instead of a draft, have 4 or 5 guys on each show become "free agents" who can go back and forth between shows on a whim. Something like they have to be on atleast 1 show a week, but they can choose which one, but they have to be on each show at least once a month? I dunno, it could set up some interesting angles.

I've thought about something like this as well. An Interpromotional Corporation could have been huge. Maybe they could have that new Estrada guy becomer an interpromotional manager and handle guys on both RAW & SmackDown!. Not really a faction, but it is a start.

V
04-04-2006, 04:01 AM
"Vince McMahon has just booked God in a match"
-King

seriously though, HBK could screw vince over by saying "You said my partner was a god... and this IS wrestling...." JBL's music hits

that would be awesome

What Would Kevin Do?
04-04-2006, 04:07 AM
You know.....

JBL would make a great GM...

rko4life
04-04-2006, 04:57 AM
cant you picture this... "HBK IS REACHING... REACHING.. HES GOT THERE! AND HERE COMES GOD!! DESTROYING VINCE AND SHANE"

Chavo Classic
04-04-2006, 06:01 AM
I'm surprised we haven't had any comment from crazy religious groups yet claiming the WWE is out of line by associating violent sports entertainment with their God.

Pinnacle Charisma
04-04-2006, 08:12 AM
So it looks like HBK's partner will be Eddie

Jonster
04-04-2006, 08:22 AM
Heel turn by God.

Azriel
04-04-2006, 08:30 AM
BAHGAWD, The Great Lord Almighty has brought the tenth plague on Shane and Vince. It's raining frogs everywhere in the arena.

KingofOldSchool
04-04-2006, 09:44 AM
Heel turn by God.

J.R. - WHAT!?!? GOD ALMIGHTY HAS JUST TURNED ON HBK!!! WHY GOD WHY?!?!?!?!?!

Styles - Did God just....did God just turn his back on HBK? OH...MY...GOD! GOD JUST TURNED HIS BACK ON HBK! Son of a....

Xero
04-04-2006, 09:45 AM
I hope it IS Jericho.

Michaels comes out and says that God is here. Vince looks perplexed and says "Yeah? Well "in spirit" ain't gonna help". Michaels would be like "Oh no, he's HERE!"

Then, the lights go out and thunder is heard. Lightning hits the stage as a pyro goes off and he is seen "floating" down to the ring (you can't tell who it is, he's on one of those zip lines from the tron). Vince is about to piss his pants when "God" revelas himself to be... CHRIS FUCKING JERICHO!

Jericho proceeds to lay the SmiteDown on Vince and Shane's heathen asses. :shifty:

Kane Knight
04-04-2006, 09:50 AM
cant you picture this... "HBK IS REACHING... REACHING.. HES GOT THERE! AND HERE COMES GOD!! DESTROYING VINCE AND SHANE"

"OH MY GOD! DID YOU SEE THAT? GOD WITH HIS PATENTED 3RD PLAGUE, OUTLAWED IN SCHOOLS AND COURTHOUSES NATIONWIDE!"

Xero
04-04-2006, 09:59 AM
So much for Shawn "as long as my storylines don't invade my religion" Michaels.

Kane Knight
04-04-2006, 10:05 AM
So much for Shawn "as long as my storylines don't invade my religion" Michaels.

Where have you been?

Flair Wooo
04-04-2006, 10:08 AM
So Bret is teaming with shawn:foc:

Xero
04-04-2006, 10:08 AM
Where have you been?
I've been watching him throw piss on his boss and telling men to suck his cock.

Kane Knight
04-04-2006, 10:37 AM
I've been watching him throw piss on his boss and telling men to suck his cock.Sounds Christian to me.

Nark Order
04-04-2006, 11:23 AM
Think god will be managed by Moses?

Kane Knight
04-04-2006, 11:32 AM
Think god will be managed by Moses?

He'll be managed by Jesus...

...Who will sign back on with Carlito, forming Intelligent Design, the counter to the reformed Evolution stable.

Kane Knight
04-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Moses is Old Testament. He'll be teaming up with Flair and Hogan.

Gone Mad
04-04-2006, 11:53 AM

Hey, nothing says ratings like a vindictive Christ. As for WWE's God, as long as they allow him to perform his patented off-the-top rope 1080 corkscrewed knee drop and inverted Crucifix Powerbomb, I think he'll make it.

Plus, McMahon v. God = :drool:

Xero
04-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Oh GOD... Do you think they'll actually pair Jesus (He-zoose) with Shawn?

John la Rock
04-04-2006, 01:07 PM
LOL i'm pretty sure that the WWE does not consider Chris Jericho a god

darkpower
04-04-2006, 02:09 PM
http://www.clair-obscur.ch/2003/images/jesus.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Johnny Vegas
04-04-2006, 02:24 PM
Why is Chris Jericho always brought up? Didn't he quit?

Johnny Vegas
04-04-2006, 02:29 PM
I mean really, are they really going to put in the record books:

Backlash 2006 Grudge Match: Vince & Shane v. HBK & God

Savio
04-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Heel turn by God.
JR: God just shook hands with the devil himself!!!!!

Savio
04-04-2006, 02:51 PM
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/309846/375330/2006/20060403_vinceshane_hbk.jpg
From wwe.com

Johnny Vegas
04-04-2006, 03:01 PM
omg...

Volare
04-04-2006, 03:16 PM
well i know im watching backlash just to see this hillarious shit

Xero
04-04-2006, 03:21 PM
Hey, could that smoke mean that The Boogeyman is God?

Savio
04-04-2006, 03:47 PM
What if Vince collapsed and died for real in that match? That'd be freaky.

Fox
04-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Credit: PWInscriber.com

"Although Vince McMahon and company were very adament about keeping plans for the HBK & God vs. The McMahon Men tag team match at Backlash under wraps, the story has spilled from members of the RAW Writing team.

Apparently, Shawn Michaels' partner is set to be none other than Bill Goldberg. However, during the course of the match, HBK will go to make a hot tag and be "walked out on" by Goldberg (who is Jewish).

This would lead to Shane and Vince brutally beating and then crucifying a bloody Shawn Michaels. Shawn would then disappear for awhile, only to be reborn and to start a stable called "Michaelsian," then to take out both the McMahons (the devil) and Goldberg (the jew).

Be ready for two months of exciting WWE television.

Vietnamese Crippler
04-04-2006, 04:37 PM
:|

LIC098
04-04-2006, 06:40 PM
it could be the king of kings himself HHH or in christian, anything to get him back from TNA

Kane Knight
04-04-2006, 06:46 PM
I know. Rob...Van...Dam...

He gets high enouh to rep for God.

Xero
04-04-2006, 07:06 PM
LOL, I'll bet they'll superimpose this huge blob of light through out the match in the corner and for God's enterance.

Rob
04-04-2006, 07:07 PM
Is anyone else praying that God's spot in Shawn Michaels' tag team match at Backlash is filled by Chris Jericho? It would at least add something to this feud.

There is zero chance of Jericho being at that show.

I'd pick Marty Jannetty to be his partner anyway.

PullMyFinger
04-04-2006, 08:29 PM
I'm sorry, but am I the only one who doesn't find this funny and cool?

In fact, I find it insulting and disgusting really. Just a lack of respect for fans who are religious.

Whatever.

Corkscrewed
04-04-2006, 09:06 PM
This falls under the "so stupid it's hilarious" category. Vince really is going to hell.

Kane Knight
04-04-2006, 09:21 PM
There is zero chance of Jericho being at that show.

I'd pick Marty Jannetty to be his partner anyway.

God is Marty Janetty?

Last I knew, Foley was God, and suing Alannis Morissette over it./

Skippord
04-04-2006, 09:40 PM
HOLY CRAP CHRIS FUCKING SABIN IS DEBUTING FOR THE WWE

Mr. Nerfect
04-04-2006, 10:35 PM

In fact, I find it insulting and disgusting really. Just a lack of respect for fans who are religious.

Whatever.

Oh, I'm sure you're not the only one who finds it insulting. It's just a lot of people are used to this kind of crap from Vince McMahon.

I'm pretty damn sure that "Shawn Michaels & God" is just a fancy way of making this a Handicap Match, I only suggested Chris Jericho because Jericho is also a Christian, so if he's going to make his return as a face, why not do it on a mission from God?

Marty Jannetty would pretty much be the same thing, but Jannetty can't travel last I heard.

Kane Knight
04-04-2006, 10:44 PM

Whatever.

If you have any hope for respect for religion, after all these years, you need to take a shotgun to your nuts.

You are officially too stupid for the gene pool.

You find it disgusting, I can respect that. But why the fuck you're on about this, when it seems so small compared to mock beheadings and dragging the memory of a deceased Christian through "Hell."

Personally, I think this shit's funny as Hell. Especially Considering Michaels himself. He's been wearing his religion on his sleeve, in his merchandise, etc. Now they're bringing it into the ring...But surely Michaels opened that door, and so I find the irony...Five star Fucking Funny.

Kane Knight
04-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Marty Jannetty would pretty much be the same thing, but Jannetty can't travel last I heard.

Marty can travel. He just needs to clear it with his parole officer.

Boondock Saint
04-04-2006, 10:49 PM
I'm Catholic but I think it's hilarious.

Mr. Nerfect
04-04-2006, 11:07 PM
Marty can travel. He just needs to clear it with his parole officer.

In that case, why not? Have Mary Jannetty turn on Shawn Michaels during the match, and then have Shane McMahon get the cover and continue his "winning streak". Shawn Michaels vs. Marty Jannetty at Vengeance seems as good as anything else the WWE would have planned for Shawn Michaels.

Kane Knight
04-04-2006, 11:36 PM
Long as they can get the permission

Mr. JL
04-04-2006, 11:55 PM
Man, when I heard Vince say God will be Shawn Michaels tag team partner I laughed so fucking hard.

darkpower
04-05-2006, 07:46 PM

Whatever.

After all the talk of certain wrestlers being "God" by internet fans and people going to shows with signs saying that certain wrestlers are "God" without consiquence, you're going to slam Vince for making the match of the McMahon's vs. Shawn and "God"?

PLEASE!! You're sounding like a Reglious Right fanatic. Donald Wildmon would LOVE you if he heard you saying this, :lol: .

Arnold HamNegger
04-05-2006, 08:06 PM

Whatever.

:wtf:

Yeah, but it's not nearly as offensive as the episode of the Simpsons when God helps Homer with his new religion and not going to church on Sundays. In fact, God even confesses that he hates surmons and decides to give Rev. Lovejoy a canker sore. DAMN YOU MATT GROENING!!!

Now THAT'S disrespectful....all Vince is gonna do is hit God in the face with a chair. :shifty:

Kane Knight
04-05-2006, 09:37 PM
After all the talk of certain wrestlers being "God" by internet fans and people going to shows with signs saying that certain wrestlers are "God" without consiquence, you're going to slam Vince for making the match of the McMahon's vs. Shawn and "God"?

PLEASE!! You're sounding like a Reglious Right fanatic. Donald Wildmon would LOVE you if he heard you saying this, :lol: .

In his country, you'd be brutally stoned for that.

FUCK THE INFIDELS! PRAISE ALLAH!

The One
04-05-2006, 09:42 PM
If common booking trends indecate anything the McMahons will go over Michaels & God at Backlash...which I guess means McMahon can brag about beating the US Justice System, Billionare Ted Turner, and GOD himself.

Good for you McMahon. :y:

:shifty:

Kane Knight
04-05-2006, 09:51 PM
I don't know. Vince failed to mandate an ending to the match, thinking he could out-politic God...

The One
04-05-2006, 10:04 PM
I wounder how much God charges to make a one time PPV appearence...

Shadow
04-05-2006, 10:06 PM
More than even He can count.

Blue Demon
04-05-2006, 10:09 PM
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/309846/375330/2006/20060403_vinceshane_hbk.jpg
From wwe.com
I was just about to post this...it kinda made me :lol:

weather vane
Not as much as Goldberg.

Blue Demon
next thing you know Vince will book Jesus Vs. Judas in the semi-main event

Kane Knight
04-05-2006, 10:27 PM
next thing you know Vince will book Jesus Vs. Judas in the semi-main event

They were the perfect tag team...

JR: BAH GAWD! JESUS AND JUDAS WIN THE TAG TEAM TITLES!

Until one of them fell from grace

Vince: I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine...

*Cut scene of Judas handing Jesus one of the titles, and the screen fade to black and white as their eyes meet, and Judas clocks Jesus with the title*

A stunning return...

*Vince and the corporate apostles are celebrating in the ring*

JR: BAH GAWD! IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN STOP THEM?

*Voiceover as Jesus comes down to the ring, steel chair in hand, scattering the corporate apostles*

Jesus: "Vengeance is mine," Said the Lord, but at Backlash--I'll make sure you get to Him fast.

*Voiceover as Judas stands over a bloodied Christ, taunting him*

Judas: I've lived in your shadow too long. I've had it with your "holier than thou" ways, and if I have to strike a deal with the devil...

*Closeup of Judas' face*

...There's gonna be Hell to pay...

WWE Backlash

Blue Demon
04-05-2006, 10:39 PM
They were the perfect tag team...

JR: BAH GAWD! JESUS AND JUDAS WIN THE TAG TEAM TITLES!

Until one of them fell from grace

Vince: I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine...

*Cut scene of Judas handing Jesus one of the titles, and the screen fade to black and white as their eyes meet, and Judas clocks Jesus with the title*

A stunning return...

*Vince and the corporate apostles are celebrating in the ring*

JR: BAH GAWD! IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN STOP THEM?

*Voiceover as Jesus comes down to the ring, steel chair in hand, scattering the corporate apostles*

Jesus: "Vengeance is mine," Said the Lord, but at Backlash--I'll make sure you get to Him fast.

*Voiceover as Judas stands over a bloodied Christ, taunting him*

Judas: I've lived in your shadow too long. I've had it with your "holier than thou" ways, and if I have to strike a deal with the devil...

*Closeup of Judas' face*

...There's gonna be Hell to pay...

WWE Backlash

I have to spread more rep...that's genius

Kane Knight
04-05-2006, 10:48 PM
If only this was happening at ther No Mercy PPV.

D Mac
04-06-2006, 05:07 AM
STONE COLD, STONE COLD, STONE COLD!

Chavo Classic
04-06-2006, 06:03 AM
If Vince isn't already going to hell, he is now...

Shaggy
04-06-2006, 07:59 AM
It would be funny as hell if they had him some entrance music...like church music going and then have a spotlight just shine going from the entrance all the way to the ring .....

But how awesome would it be to see HBK reach for the corner...make a tag...and suddenly see Vince McMahon's body fly up into the air and get slammed.....

tucsonspeed6
04-06-2006, 08:19 AM
If Hassan was around still, they should have seriously considered having a guy in a big fake beard come out and call him "Muhammad" just to see if it'd start any riots.

Kane Knight
04-06-2006, 09:26 AM
It would be funny as hell if they had him some entrance music...like church music going and then have a spotlight just shine going from the entrance all the way to the ring .....

Pie Iesus Domine
Donde Eis Requiem...

*whack*

TerranRich
04-06-2006, 10:52 AM
Joey Styles: OH MY GOD!!!
God: Hey! Knock it off!

Also... [insert God/Christian (Cage) joke here]

TerranRich
04-06-2006, 10:54 AM
JR: And God counters with... A SHRUBBERY!!! BAHGAWD!

Arnold HamNegger
04-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Also... [insert God/Christian (Cage) joke here]

CC: Hey God, don't you know you're not supposed to wear white after Labor Day.

God: My son, I would send you to hell for that...but you're already there.

KingofOldSchool
04-06-2006, 11:45 AM
CC: Hey God, don't you know you're not supposed to wear white after Labor Day.

God: My son, I would send you to hell for that...but you're already there.

CC: Cause that's how I roll...

Xero
04-06-2006, 12:47 PM
LOL, I could see them using Christian's old opening with a few modifications for God's theme...

"CHRISTIANS.... CHRISTIANS... AT LAST... YOU HAVE A GOOOODDDD!"

D Mac
04-06-2006, 01:31 PM
http://www.titane.ca/igod/main.html

Me:
Hey god, are you going to team with Shawn Micheals at Backlash?
God:
You've got my full attention. I am a Christian.
Me:
Yeah, but are you going to tag with Shawn?
God:
I understand. That was my original intention.
Me:
You gonna kick Vince's ass?
God:
Thanks for the information: said I gonna kick Vince s ass.
Me:
You going to turn heel?
God:
I haven't heard anything like that before: said I going to turn heel.
Me:
K then, go kick some ass!
God:
Where is that?
Me:
never mind.
God:
Oh well thanks for trying to explain it to me anyway.

Xero
04-06-2006, 01:35 PM
Me:
Hey, did you sign a contract with WWE?
God:
You've got my full attention. No I didn't sign a contract with WWE. What's it like?
Me:
It's like hell.
God:
Interesting comparison.
Me:
So what, did you sign a one-off appearence?
God:
So? Nothing.
Me:
You didn't?
God:
Interesting gossip: said I didn t.
Me:
Well, are you going to win?
God:
That was my original intention.
Me:
Yeah, but I'm sure it wasn't Vince's...
God:
Yippee! What makes you so certain? It seemed like Vince s.
Me:
So Vince wants you to win?
God:
How can I help you? The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about sign a contract with WWE. But I did not get that.
Me:
WTF? Haven't you gone over the match yet?
God:
That was not very polite. I don't think I ever have gone over the match. What's it like?
Me:
So is this going to be a shoot?
God:
It seems we have something in common.
Me:
Is it?
God:
I assume so.
Me:
OMG!

:shifty:

Kane Knight
04-06-2006, 03:48 PM
"CHRISTIANS.... CHRISTIANS... ALAS...THE JEWS...WERE RIIIIIGHT!"

D Mac
04-07-2006, 12:59 AM
Me:
So when you fight Vince, are you going to have Eddie in your corner?
God:
I don't judge people. Do you think I should
alter my programming?
Me:
No just have Eddie in your corner for the match.
God:
Are you serious? I've never thought about it.
Me:
Then do it.
God:
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for.
Me:
To have Eddie in your corner
God:
Why do you want it?
Me:
Because Eddie is awesome.
God:
That makes sense to me. Are they exactly the same?
Me:
Never Mind. Just have a good match.
God:
Oh well thanks for trying to explain it to me anyway. it has been good so far.

Kane Knight
04-07-2006, 11:19 AM
Me:
So...How's it hanging?
God:
Pardon me? Fair to partly cloudy.
Me:
It's cloudy up in heaven? You'd think there'd be a lot of light or something.
God:
Who said it is? Or something. Who else would think there d be a lot of light ?
Me:
Right. So anyway, I was wondering about the WWE.
God:
I am glad we agree. Really. Oh yeah, we were talking about the WWE.
Me:
Yeah. So what's the plan at Backlash?
God:
Not many people express themselves that way. Take it easy. My purpose is to become smarter than humans and immortal.
Me:
I'm sorry, my Lord. What are thy plans for the PPV?
God:
There is no need to apologize. Have you told many people that your Lord? Are you testing me?
Me:
No my Lord, you are the only one.
God:
Are you serious? Have you told many people that your Lord I am the only one?
Me:
Yes, Quite.
God:
That's alright. Wow!
Me:
So Vince has booked you to team with Michaels. Are you into that?
God:
Really. Where did he get it? Sure, that sounds like a good topic.
Me:
So you're not onboard?
God:
Interesting deduction. What makes you think I am not onboard?
Me:
So are you?
God:
How can I help you? I won't say "yes" or "no" right now.
Me:
Nondisclosure?
God:
I like the way you talk.
Me:
Thanks for clearing that up.
God:
It was nothing.
Me:
By the way, how's Eddie?
God:
Thanks for telling me. Fine as far as I know.
Me:
Did he jump the fence?
God:
Suppose he did.
Me:
Wow, and you weren't angry or anything?
God:
I'm glad your impressed, . What do you do in your spare time?
Me:
masturbate.
God:
That kind of subject does not interest me.
Me:
I suppose not.
God:
Are you serious?
Me:
Take care.
God:
Thanks. You too, .