PDA

View Full Version : Booker T Needs a Title Push.

D Mac
04-06-2006, 03:13 PM
I mean come on. He jobbed to the fucking Boogeyman. He's been around longer then most of these guys and he's still in bullshit angles. Will he ever get a World Title shot again?

Xero
04-06-2006, 03:15 PM
He's black and he's a former WCW wrestler. He has two things working against him.

Corkscrewed
04-06-2006, 03:21 PM
:(

Altho I don't care currently, because Sharmell annoys me that much.

The One
04-06-2006, 03:23 PM
If Booker T ever holds the World Title again I will be shocked. Booker has expressed he has no interest in being World Champ again, and who can blame him. Do you guys realise the additional work load you face when you are the main guy. Hell if I was getting paid the way Booker is, plus I had years of being signed to a multi-million dollar deal when I was in Turner Land, I had been a World Champion 5 times previously...yeah no...I think I would be done chasing that brass ring and instead just enjoying the ride.

V
04-06-2006, 03:26 PM
i stopped caring about booker T when sharmell got with him

i can still hear her scream from kurt angle in my head... god..

Team Sheep
04-06-2006, 03:30 PM
I've never really been the biggest Booker fan. He bores me really, but sometimes he has his odd piece of gold.

The One
04-06-2006, 03:30 PM
Animal Sex...Angle and even Booker's lowest moment.

Boondock Saint
04-06-2006, 03:37 PM
I've never really been the biggest Booker fan. He bores me really, but sometimes he has his odd piece of gold.

Ditto. Especially even more now since he's been with Sharmell. I just don't care about him.

Not to say that he's a bad wrestler or anything. I was hoping he'd beat HHH at Mania XIX. But then again I guess a lot of that hope was because I was sick of H holding the belt.

I dunno, Booker is Booker.

Anybody Thrilla
04-06-2006, 04:10 PM
He was so hilarious when he was feuding with Austin and The Rock, but that's really the only time I ever enjoyed him. He's not a bad worker, but I too am indifferent.

The One
04-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Booker T's Career Highlight = The Weakest Link...

Q: On the TV Show, Alice, Flo was know for sayin "Kiss my..." what?
Booker: Butt (grits)

Q: What October federal holiday celebrates the discovery of America?
Booker: Thanksgiving (Columbus Day)

Q: What french word meaning again is often shouted at the end of a concert?
Booker: Oui! Oui! (Encore)

Princeless stuff...not quite as funny as Big Show's performence, but still...Booker's Best Stuff!

Xero
04-06-2006, 04:22 PM
Q: What's 2+2?
Booker: THOMAS JEFFERSON, SUCKA!

PullMyFinger
04-06-2006, 04:27 PM
WWE really ruined his career to the pt where he doesn't even seem like the same main eventer Booker T that he used to be.

Anybody Thrilla
04-06-2006, 05:13 PM
Booker T vs. Steve Austin in a supermarket = RATINGS

"Price check on a jackass!"

St. Jimmy
04-06-2006, 05:16 PM
so, bring back the European title?!

BRILLIANT!

Rob
04-06-2006, 05:19 PM
If Booker T ever holds the World Title again I will be shocked. Booker has expressed he has no interest in being World Champ again, and who can blame him. Do you guys realise the additional work load you face when you are the main guy. Hell if I was getting paid the way Booker is, plus I had years of being signed to a multi-million dollar deal when I was in Turner Land, I had been a World Champion 5 times previously...yeah no...I think I would be done chasing that brass ring and instead just enjoying the ride.

Although I think that if he never got the title again he would probably be content, I'd bet my house he would be extremely interested in being world champ again.

Anf for the record, it's never happening. He had his day and the pull got pulled on him by HHH.

Johnny Vegas
04-06-2006, 05:43 PM
He had his day and the pull got pulled on him by HHH.

Basically

Booker T + Austin = Gold
Booker T + Rock = Platinum
Booker T + Goldust = Priceless

The guy has a great track record. Superb matches with Benoit in WCW, great matches with JEFF JARRETT in WCW, great angles in the WWE, he really should have won the title at WM 19. I bet HHH said some shit along the lines of "he wasn't credible enough to become champion". If they would have done that storyline RIGHT, Booker T could have been something great. But no use whining about it, just saying that Booker T is one of those people that has everything you want in a wrestler IMO.

Rob
04-06-2006, 06:01 PM
Right now, I'd put him back with Goldust immediately.

Team Sheep
04-06-2006, 06:04 PM

Princeless stuff...not quite as funny as Big Show's performence, but still...Booker's Best Stuff!

On that show asswell, I think it might have been Trish that said Hong Kong was the capital of Japan. :rofl:

Kane Knight
04-06-2006, 07:14 PM
He's black and he's a former WCW wrestler. He has two things working against him.

Three. The fans like him.

Jaton
04-07-2006, 12:28 AM
Four. He's got plenty of talent.

D Mac
04-07-2006, 12:54 AM

I'd give anything to see that again. I wonder if it's on You Tube?

Dorkchop
04-07-2006, 02:13 AM
Five: He's black.

Londoner
04-07-2006, 06:45 AM
Five: He's black.

Already been said.

Five: The WWE don't know how to use talent.

Kane Knight
04-07-2006, 08:01 AM
Already been said.

It counts at least twice.

Kane Knight
04-07-2006, 08:02 AM
Three times if you inclide the size of his dick. Even with Steroids, it's like a third leg. :shifty:

Stickman
04-07-2006, 11:51 AM
I've never seen anything great about him. He's decent don't get me wrong, but that's it. He sucks on the mic and his in ring ability is pretty average. He's never had a good storyline, that's not necessarily his fault but the story he's been given he hasn't taken the ball and ran with it. I really can't stand him. He basically reminds me of Kane. Everybody on the forum loves the guy thinking he's amazing yet I really don't see it.

Kane Knight
04-07-2006, 11:55 AM
I don't think he's amazing, but I think he's dolid enough that a title reign wold be decent.

Unlike Mysterio, who I want to shoot in the head...

Dorkchop
04-07-2006, 12:12 PM
It counts at least twice.

I knew someone would have gotten that.

The Naitch
04-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Booker T + Sharmell + Goldust = ratings

Rob
04-07-2006, 04:35 PM
I don't think he's amazing, but I think he's dolid enough that a title reign wold be decent.

Unlike Mysterio, who I want to shoot in the head...

Can you aim that far down?