PDA

View Full Version : Cena goes nuts in airport

SammyG
04-09-2006, 06:47 AM
An incident involving John Cena took place at the O'Hare Airport in Chicago, Illinois on Tuesday morning. The following information came from two sources from the O'Hare Airport. One source is a person's eye witness account of the incident. The other source is from written documentation of the incident. Here is an eyewitness report in regards to situation at hand...

"John Cena was at O'Hare Airport in Chicago on Tuesday morning to get a flight to Tampa. He arrived too late to check in his bag for the flight and was informed by the ticket agents that his bag wouldn't be able to make it. Cena started swearing at the agents and gave them the finger before leaving his bag and departing for the gate, despite knowing his bag wouldn't make the flight. The gate was called and told to not let him to board. Cena returned to the ticket desk and saying "f*** you" repeatedly to the agents present, and he was told to stop using profanity. A manager came to the desk and again told him to stop using profanity. He was rebooked on a later flight.

Apparently, this incident caused a big scene at the airport, and it could have much worse than it actually was. In situations such as this one, the customer is not allowed to the fly on his or her original flight. Customers that are abusive to airline staff usually have the police stationed at the airport, called in. A WWE representative personally called the O'Hare airline to apologize for Cena's disruptive behavior. Also, the source was told that if Cena ever misbehaves at the O'Hare airline ever again, he will be denied boarding on the flight and he will have to find another airline in which to fly on.

LOP

CharismaInjection
04-09-2006, 06:49 AM
That doesn't seem like Cena at all.

Bad Company
04-09-2006, 07:00 AM
I dont overly trust lords of pain.

Savio
04-09-2006, 08:58 AM
Cena blamed it on orton.

What Would Kevin Do?
04-09-2006, 09:35 AM
I dunno.

A. It doesn't sound like Cena.

B. This is right after Orton gets suspended for "Disorderly Conduct."

I'm thinking it was Orton, and they got the people mixed up.

Kane Knight
04-09-2006, 09:49 AM
I dunno.

A. It doesn't sound like Cena.

B. This is right after Orton gets suspended for "Disorderly Conduct."

I'm thinking it was Orton, and they got the people mixed up.

They're both gayer than the One, but I'm guessing C. LoP is full of shit.

Xero
04-09-2006, 11:21 AM
How can you mix up a fag wigger with a metro fag?

Vermaat
04-09-2006, 11:26 AM
Now people are making up stories about Cena. Cena haters are funny...

Xero
04-09-2006, 11:29 AM
You make up stories about everything. Cena marks are unfunny.

Londoner
04-09-2006, 11:38 AM
Hmm, i can't imagine him saying 'fuck you' repeatedly.

redoneja
04-09-2006, 11:48 AM
Its also on nodq.com, but the validity is still questionable:

NoDQ.com (http://nodq.com/) > WWE (http://nodq.com/wwe/) > Incident Involving John Cena At A Chicago Airport
Posted by Andy Steven (asteven@ntlworld.com) on 04/08/2006 at 08:58 PM

Thanks to "Spiral" for the following information.

An incident involving John Cena took place at the O'Hare Airport in Chicago, Illinois on Tuesday morning. The following information came from two sources from the O'Hare Airport. One source is a person's eye witness account of the incident. The other source is from written documentation of the incident. Here is an eyewitness report in regards to situation at hand...

"John Cena was at O'Hare Airport in Chicago on Tuesday morning to get a flight to Tampa. He arrived too late to check in his bag for the flight and was informed by the ticket agents that his bag wouldn't be able to make it. Cena started swearing at the agents and gave them the finger before leaving his bag and departing for the gate, despite knowing his bag wouldn't make the flight. The gate was called and told to not let him to board. Cena returned to the ticket desk and saying "f*** you" repeatedly to the agents present, and he was told to stop using profanity. A manager came to the desk and again told him to stop using profanity. He was rebooked on a later flight.

Apparently, this incident caused a big scene at the airport, and it could have much worse than it actually was. In situations such as this one, the customer is not allowed to the fly on his or her original flight. Customers that are abusive to airline staff usually have the police stationed at the airport, called in. A WWE representative personally called the O'Hare airline to apologize for Cena's disruptive behavior. Also, the source was told that if Cena ever misbehaves at the O'Hare airline ever again, he will be denied boarding on the flight and he will have to find another airline in which to fly on

Kane Knight
04-09-2006, 12:08 PM

Because he's the only one false reports are made on. This is a damn witch hunt!

vampiro03
04-09-2006, 12:10 PM
Hmm, i can't imagine him saying 'fuck you' repeatedly.

unless it was followed up with beeach, or suck on deez nuts. O'hare is an AIRPORT NOT an airline. So which Airline will not let him fly? Since O'hare isn't a string of planes just a place in which they land.

FourFifty
04-09-2006, 02:39 PM
He's just pissy because they named the airport after Sean O'Haire, and not Tupac.

Skippord
04-09-2006, 03:50 PM
He should have hit the FU on one of the agents that'd show em

Xero
04-09-2006, 03:55 PM
He should have hit the FU on one of the agents that'd show em
Off a ladder... Through a conveyor belt...

The One
04-09-2006, 03:57 PM
They're both gayer than the One, ...

Ouch.

Anyway I don't much care. A lot of people freak out and go overboard at Airports. Quite a few of my friends are banned from certain airlines. No biggie.

Skippord
04-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Off a ladder... Through a conveyor belt...
"CZW CZW CZW"

The Naitch
04-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Cena is trying to get his edge back

Kane Knight
04-09-2006, 05:08 PM
Ouch.

:D

Kane Knight
04-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Cena is trying to get his edge back

He should stop trying, and just bone Edge. ;)

weather vane
04-09-2006, 05:13 PM
I like Cena.

Just thought I would share that.

Kane Knight
04-09-2006, 06:52 PM
I like Cena. I just wish he'd stop being lazy and start being the guy everyone liked. Or even the 5 Questions guy.

"Brooklyn Brawler."

UmbrellaCorporation
04-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Lately, he's been impressing me more and more. Kind of making me like him in the way that I did when he was Heel Cena.

I have my doubts about the validity of this article though.

The Heat
04-10-2006, 12:43 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is tough to believe. Even for Cena;

If this were true, and it got out, imagine if they done a "Cutting Edge" segment about it. It would do wonders to help Cena's face image :lol: .

And for the record, Cena doesn't suck. He's just stale. He's naturally better as a heel. As KK eluded to, Cena has gotten rather lazy with his ring work. He used to use psychology and use more moves than he does now. I'm not sure what the problem is, but, I bet when Cena turns heel the whole forum[for the most part] will stop posting anti-Cena posts......

Corkscrewed
04-10-2006, 12:48 AM
LOL... what the report forgot to mention was that the airport guys all chanted FUCK YOU CENA before he snapped. :p

But ROFL at Vermaat's flat out denial of the report. Of course, it's just on a news site, so it's just a rumor, right? :lol:

Altho it would definitely sound more like Orton than Cena.

Mr. Nerfect
04-10-2006, 12:58 AM
It doesn't sound like Cena (Cena? Swearing? BWAHAHAHA!), but it wouldn't surprise me. I mean, seriously, with the crowd reactions he's been getting, the guy must be feeling pretty stressed. He's supposed to be carrying the company as its top face, yet he can't get a positive reaction. I want to say poor guy, but then I realised that it's his fault he's getting these reactions, unless he is just covering the WWE's ass by saying toning himself down was his idea.

The WWE needs to get the WWE Title off Cena, and fast. Not because Prototype can't wrestle (because he can), not because he's a bad Champion (because he's not), but simply for two reasons and two reasons alone:

1) He seems very stressed out and carrying the top belt isn't going to help that.

2) The reason John Cena is WWE Champion in the first place is because of his immense popularity. Where is that popularity now? Non-existent, which is why the WWE has no excuse to having Cena hold onto the belt.

Should Cena turn face? Maybe. Should Cena go back to SmackDown!? Maybe. Should Cena go back to rapping? Maybe. There are so many "maybes" with John Cena it isn't funny. He's not a stable man for the company to build itself on.

St. Jimmy
04-10-2006, 12:59 AM
:blah: this is where the suprize would be... but no.

Shadow
04-10-2006, 01:04 AM
Well...as an airline ramp agent, I can kinda see the airline's side of this. But I have no clue which airline did this to Cena. If Independence Air was still in business, this would never have happened at all. We really prided ourselves at customer service. Too bad we failed at the buisiness end of the deal. Oh well.

Oh, and I'm not really trusting this news report either. I'm thinking it was Orton and the reporter got his guys mixed up. Just doesn't sound like Cena to me. Every where else I've read in regards to Cena with people in public paints him in the picture of a nice young man who just wants to give the fans what they want. There's no way he'd lose it like that. Now Orton on the other hand....

Again, not discounting the news report, just wondering if they got their wrestlers mixed up.

Kane Knight
04-10-2006, 09:59 AM
Well...as an airline ramp agent, I can kinda see the airline's side of this. But I have no clue which airline did this to Cena. If Independence Air was still in business, this would never have happened at all. We really prided ourselves at customer service. Too bad we failed at the buisiness end of the deal. Oh well.

Oh, and I'm not really trusting this news report either. I'm thinking it was Orton and the reporter got his guys mixed up. Just doesn't sound like Cena to me. Every where else I've read in regards to Cena with people in public paints him in the picture of a nice young man who just wants to give the fans what they want. There's no way he'd lose it like that. Now Orton on the other hand....

Again, not discounting the news report, just wondering if they got their wrestlers mixed up.

Lords of Pain is one of the worst sites on the net for REAL news, and that's saying something.

You're more likely to get factual information from the RUSE REPORT, and I go out of my way to make that shit absurd. :p

So don't worry about discounting this.

Johnny Vegas
04-10-2006, 10:52 AM
It's a little too late for this, Cena. They will still boo you on RAW tonight.

rko4life
04-11-2006, 01:46 AM
yeah lets all blame orton.. jelous guys

Corkscrewed
04-11-2006, 01:51 AM
you and vermaat should engage in a reasoning contest.

Mr. Nerfect
04-11-2006, 03:25 AM

Sorry man, I'm not going to doubt Orton's in-ring ability, but the guy has been a well-documented asshole even outside the WWE. With news of his suspension, it makes sense to assume that if there are legit reports of a top tier WWE snapping, it would be Orton.

rko4life
04-11-2006, 04:30 AM
:( fair enough.. why cant he just be normal

Kane Knight
04-11-2006, 08:39 AM

Yeah. I wish everyone backstage hated me, and I was suspended with the possibility I'd not be coming back...

Xero
04-11-2006, 10:25 AM
:( fair enough.. why cant he just be normal
Because then he wouldn't be on TV and he'd be working in a gay bar as the police man singing "YMCA".

Corkscrewed
04-11-2006, 03:07 PM
the American dream... right?