PDA

View Full Version : Is Taker going to be at no way out ?

SUPREMO
02-02-2004, 11:45 AM
I think he might be coming because of what happened on raw and at the royal rumble what do u think?

Kane Knight
02-02-2004, 11:47 AM
My inside sources say no.

However, there is a rumour that the NWO will be brought into the WWE...

:shifty:

Blue Demon
02-02-2004, 11:51 AM
They will also bring back the DOA and fued with Farooq's new stable the "over the hill old guys who do about three moves". Rumour has it Hogan will return.

123 kid
02-02-2004, 12:02 PM
I think that undertaker will be at nwout it seems the right thing to do *barton*

Innovator
02-02-2004, 12:40 PM
"Let's celebrate this occasion with the adding of chocolate to milk"[/Homer]

John la Rock
02-02-2004, 12:41 PM
I don't think that Taker should return until Wrestlemania XX.

I think he should make the challenge out to Kane using only promos and creppy videos leading till Mania

The CyNick
02-02-2004, 12:57 PM
I think they should do some type of angle at No Way Out with Taker.

Maybe have Kane get an invitation to No Way Out, like say a black wreath shows up outside the ring during one of his matches, and it tells him to show up at NWO.

Then, at NWO, maybe we dont actually see Taker, but we hear him and he challenges Kane for a match at Mania.

I just figure they should use the intrigue of this fued to sell some buys for No Way Out.

Hired Hitman
02-02-2004, 01:01 PM
Well, The Undertaker is in the No Way Out Ad in Foxtel magazine :D

Bo
02-02-2004, 01:02 PM
Well this may not be any of importance to this but the Undertaker will be doing a appearacnce at a car and motorcycle show in Birmingham, Al this weekend. So I dunno if its anything important. But if I go, Ill ask when id he comming back. Thats if he will answer.

Azriel
02-02-2004, 01:17 PM
well, remember, NWO is a Smackdown PPV and Kane's on RAW, so I'm betting Taker will actually make his return on an episode of RAW, maybe around the same time No Way Out is.

Kane Knight
02-02-2004, 01:22 PM
well, remember, NWO is a Smackdown PPV and Kane's on RAW, so I'm betting Taker will actually make his return on an episode of RAW, maybe around the same time No Way Out is.

Of course, they're breaking down the barriers between the rosters right now, what with Goldberg's "Lesnar, You're Next!" and Benoit hopping over to Raw, etc.

That's not to say that they SHOULD bring Taker back on Smackdown!, but he's a smackdown wrestler, and the roster split seems to mean less come the Road to Wrestlemania...

Corkscrewed
02-02-2004, 03:36 PM
It's pretty much a given that he jumped the RAW via the supernatural highway.

mikenegrin
02-02-2004, 03:39 PM
I think he might be coming because of what happened on raw and at the royal rumble what do u think?

don't think he's gonna because no way out is a smackdown PPV, and with kane on raw i think he'll stay there

Bad Guy
02-02-2004, 03:39 PM
RAW after noway out. nwo=smackdoen only. actually... naaahh. vince: let's make them pay to see taker's return (which is atually smart btw). get the peoples money, hype up takers return at NWO, and the next night raise the ratings.

Sephiroth
02-02-2004, 03:40 PM
I don't think taker is gonna come back at NWO think it's gonna happen at WMXX.

Innovator
02-02-2004, 07:13 PM
I'm saying he will return the RAW before or after No Way Out during the main event time slot. Kane will get fed up with the videos and mindgames and demand that his brother faces him, thats when the man from the darkside will return