PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Series 2007

Chico
04-11-2006, 08:59 AM
From the Wrestling Observer...

--In the latest version of who can't get over it, the 2007 Survivor Series will be held in Montreal at the 10th anniversary. That gives 19 months to convince Bret Hart to come back and shoot an angle. Not to mention the irony of Shawn Michaels doing a heel promo that night saying, "You Canadians just can't get over it while the rest of the world has moved on."

Four words - GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!

McDoogle
04-11-2006, 09:12 AM
I have it on good authority that Bret Hart will be there. It will be a monumentous occasion with cheese cake and apple pie.

Xero
04-11-2006, 10:23 AM
ROFL! It figures they'd go back there on the 10th anniversery...

redoneja
04-11-2006, 10:32 AM
This will never stop until Vince and the Canadian fans get over it.

Xero
04-11-2006, 10:36 AM
This will never stop until Vince and the Canadian fans get over it.
So, uh, let's see... *Looks at watch*.... Hmmm... *Gets out calendar* Hmm... *Gets out Mayan calandar* Hmmm... *Gets out 2,580,185-year calandar* Ahh...

Just John
04-11-2006, 02:37 PM
It'll never stop being fuelled, and with good reason IMO, if the canadians are gonna get pissy and not get over it I think Shawn has the right to Put the sharpshooter on whilst putting the canadian flag up his nose etc. HBK Letting Bret screw him would be weak, and not to mention flase, Bret would get no kicks out of that.

dablackguy
04-11-2006, 02:49 PM
It doesn't help that vince and Shawn throw fuel into the fire every single chance they get

Just John
04-11-2006, 03:13 PM
...Which leads back to the whole thing of 'are they worthy of doing this' which goes onto the 'yes because it was Bret's fault' next thing you know people are debating anout Montreal again, its a vicious cycle... Whether Bret was in the wrong or not, Shawn shot himself in the foot with the whole montreal thing.

The MAC
04-14-2006, 02:00 PM
Bret is totally over montreal - its vince that greedy asshole who isnt. Shawn michaels really comes off lame with his "I did it - and I'd do it again" crap.

This whole thing only goes to prove that there is little to no creativity left in the WWE. on the upside this could be the LAST time we here about Montreal for another fucken 10 years.

If Bret Hart does show up I hope he punches Vince one more time.
Vince seems to have a thing for making money from tragedies and other peoples misfortunes see eddie , booker-t, Jake the snake, the list goes on..

Xero
04-14-2006, 02:06 PM
I still say we need to make an entire forum dedicated to the screwjob.

Corkscrewed
04-14-2006, 02:10 PM
I'm calling it now!!!!!

Bret won't be there.

Just John
04-14-2006, 04:14 PM
Bret wont go, he'll be too busy shitting himself at home in suspence of a mention of his name.

Rob
04-14-2006, 04:44 PM
Bret wont go, he'll be too busy shitting himself at home in suspence of a mention of his name.

And why would he be shitting himself? Dick.

Just John
04-14-2006, 04:52 PM
In suspence :roll: I've said that...

Disturbed316
04-14-2006, 04:58 PM
WTF are you on about you dick?

Bret is finished with WWE now that the Hall of Fame is over and done with. Why would he be in suspence of hearing his name?

Just John
04-14-2006, 05:02 PM
Its obvious he'll be watching it veeeery closley for ANY sort of reference to the screwjob, and if Vince or HBK pulls any shit. He'll be shitting himself in anger.

Disturbed316
04-14-2006, 05:08 PM
Why though?

Just John
04-14-2006, 05:38 PM
Come on, you know how touchy Bret is about the screwjob, he hates Shawn Michaels guts, yet he hasn't realised why they screwed him...

Xero
04-14-2006, 05:45 PM
Vince screwed Bret
Bret screwed Vince
Shawn screwed Bret
Bret screwed Shawn
Lita screwed Edge
Bret screwed Bret
Vince screwed Shawn
Shawn screwed Vince
Vince screwed Vince
Shawn screwed Shawn

There, now we can close this topic.

Disturbed316
04-14-2006, 05:47 PM
Edge speared Lita

The One
04-14-2006, 06:02 PM
Bret is totally over montreal - its vince that greedy asshole who isnt. Shawn michaels really comes off lame with his "I did it - and I'd do it again" crap.

What's Bret gonna do? Cut a promo saying "I got screwed once, I'll get screwed again!"

This is like a practical joke. The ones who did it are OF COURSE going to brag about it and try to burn the victim, meanwhile the the one who had the prank pulled on goes on like nothing happened. It's a defense. Now I don't care who screwed who, hell we all have an opinion, but then again we all shit brown, so no one here is special. I want WWE, Vince, Shawn, Bret, Hunter, Linda, Lita, Edge, WCW, Bischoff, Russo, Stephanie, Shane, Helen, Jesus, Paul and Mary to all shut up about it! It happened. It shaped history. You can think about how differently the wrestling world would be, but enough with the trying to find out who screwed who. Not everyone will agree, and at this point, I would say all of our minds are made up.

MEANWHILE...Benoit, I would keep both eyes open if you win the Title around SS. :shifty:

Xero
04-14-2006, 06:07 PM
I want WWE, Vince, Shawn, Bret, Hunter, Linda, Lita, Edge, WCW, Bischoff, Russo, Stephanie, Shane, Helen, Jesus, Paul and Mary to all shut up about it!
You listed Hunter three times. :shifty:

Rob
04-14-2006, 06:14 PM
Come on, you know how touchy Bret is about the screwjob, he hates Shawn Michaels guts, yet he hasn't realised why they screwed him...

I don't think you understand it either.

Just John
04-14-2006, 06:44 PM
Well obviously I wasnt there, but from what I hear Bret was messing the company around, not dropping titles and such, I think he deserved it.

Tazz Dan
04-14-2006, 07:03 PM
Well obviously I wasnt there, but from what I hear Bret was messing the company around, not dropping titles and such, I think he deserved it.

I think you'll find Bret was quite happy to drop the title. Even to Shawn. But his preference was the following night on Raw.

I mean no matter whos side you're on with this one, Bret did get screwed. The match was changed without his knowing. Screwed.

Just John
04-14-2006, 07:06 PM
Screwing bret out of a title would make no sense if he was being fully co-operative, but he was screwed, so he must of been doing something wrong.

Tazz Dan
04-14-2006, 07:31 PM
Screwing bret out of a title would make no sense if he was being fully co-operative, but he was screwed, so he must of been doing something wrong.

Yeah. The poor man wanted to leave Canada on a good note with the belt around his waist. So he could say thanks and goodbye to his native fans. After over 10 years with the company. Then drop the belt the following night.

Selfish prick isn't he.

Tazz Dan
04-14-2006, 07:33 PM
I mean, seriously though. Don't take me for one of those Shawn Michaels bashers. Imo he's one of the greatest performers of all time. And I marked out like a little girl when I saw him in Australia last year.

At the end of the day though, a screwjob is a screwjob.

Rob
04-14-2006, 09:13 PM

Yeah so you don't understand it then. I'd stopped talking if I were you.

Funky Fly
04-14-2006, 09:20 PM
jj, you sound so retarded right now.

Alright, how about a show of hands ( :y: )if you want me to close this topic?

Rob
04-14-2006, 09:23 PM
Nah just leave it. Let him say what he wants.

Blitz
04-14-2006, 09:23 PM
:y:

Joesgonnakillyou
04-14-2006, 09:41 PM
I just don't know what they think they are gonna do to match 97, the whole things been dragged up so many times, even in WCW. Time to let it go.

(unless bret turns up and finally gets revenge, which is never gonna happen)

and by the way:

:y:

Funky Fly
04-14-2006, 09:49 PM
2 say yes, 1 says no. Closed it is.

Loose Cannon
04-14-2006, 09:55 PM
Let's Go Masters clap clap clap clap clap Let's Go Masters clap clap clap clap clap