LIC098
04-12-2006, 07:24 PM
tag again TNT ,WGTT,3MW ect

Kane Knight
04-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Following not you am

The One
04-12-2006, 07:28 PM
Send Spirt Squad over to SmackDown, have a Triple Threat Tag Team TLC match at SummerSlam between MNM, Spirt Squad, and Kendrick/London to unify the two tag belts...

RAW then won't have a Tag Division because let's face it, on RAW, there a joke.

loopydate
04-12-2006, 07:32 PM
Move the Spirit Squad to RAW during the next draft/lottery/whatever and make the Tag Titles SmackDown-exclusive. The SD tag roster is deep in terms of numbers of teams (although a bunch of them aren't being booked well). RAW just doesn't have any real teams other than the SS.

Yes, I know that staggers the belts so that SD has more, but they could always bring back the Hardcore Title or something. As long as they do it without the stupid 24/7 rule.

Dorkchop
04-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Make actual tag teams. And make these actual tag teams wrestle for the tag titles. Oh, and have these matches on Raw. Don't make brand new tag teams win the titles within three weeks of their debut. Oh, and keep these actual tag teams together for longer than 4 weeks.

Arnold HamNegger
04-12-2006, 07:57 PM
Send Spirt Squad over to SmackDown, have a Triple Threat Tag Team TLC match at SummerSlam between MNM, Spirt Squad, and Kendrick/London to unify the two tag belts...

RAW then won't have a Tag Division because let's face it, on RAW, there a joke.

I agree with this, but include the Mexicools in the TLC match. :y:

Leave Raw with the WWE Title, IC Belt and Women's Division. With 2 hours, there should be ample time to develop multiple intriguing story lines in each division.

Smackdown would have the World Heavyweight Championship, the Cruiserweights and Tag Division. Ditto goes for multiple intriguing story lines, etc.

ClockShot
04-12-2006, 07:58 PM
Let's face it. RAW is done with Tag Titles. They blew it with Cade and Murdoch. Big Show and Kane carried them to make everyone believe that a Tag Division still exists on RAW, and now the Spirit Squad holds them. I agree with The One and Loopydate. Dump the Spirit Squad with the Tag Titles to Smackdown, and have RAW bring a title back. Hardcore, European, hell even the Light heavyweight for all I care.

JH
04-12-2006, 10:00 PM
wait RAW has a teag team division
when the hell did this happen

Kane Knight
04-12-2006, 10:03 PM
About the time Randy got his new theme.

And it lasted about as long. :rofl:

Kane Knight
04-12-2006, 10:05 PM
Let's face it. RAW is done with Tag Titles. They blew it with Cade and Murdoch. Big Show and Kane carried them to make everyone believe that a Tag Division still exists on RAW, and now the Spirit Squad holds them. I agree with The One and Loopydate. Dump the Spirit Squad with the Tag Titles to Smackdown, and have RAW bring a title back. Hardcore, European, hell even the Light heavyweight for all I care.

No. We have enough midcard titles.

LIC098
04-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Following not you am
what are you on your post are very interesting of late well done kk

Kane Knight
04-12-2006, 11:26 PM
what are you on your post are very interesting of late well done kk

Speak no you like me again

Gertner
04-12-2006, 11:36 PM
reunite the basham brothers and send them to raw

Mr. Nerfect
04-13-2006, 12:58 AM
I think the RAW Tag Team Division *could* be saved. I like the idea of making the Tag Team Championship SmackDown! exclusive. I also wouldn't mind seeing the European Title brought back. It gives guys like Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, Val Venis, Eugene, Viscera & Matt Striker something to fight over.

Assuming you do want RAW to have its own set of Tag Team Championships, he's what I'd do. Next week on RAW, Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch compete as TNT against "The Goldtrotters" Goldust & Snitsky, with the winners getting a shot at the World Tag Team Championship at Backlash. The Spirit Squad run in and attack all four men, leading to a double disqualification. Vince McMahon says that seeing as The Spirit Squad are all World Tag Team Champions, there will be two World Tag Team Championship matches at Backlash.

Kenny & Mikey successfully retain the titles against TNT. Johnny & Nicky lose the belts to Goldust & Snitsky, though. Johnny & Nicky helped Kenny & Mikey retain earlier in the night, but Kenny & Mikey were nowhere to be found in the second title match. Kenny & Mikey get in Johnny & Nicky's face. A brawl breaks out, which results in Johnny & Nicky standing tall, with Kenny & Mikey hightailing it, and Mitch not knowing what to do.

Charlie Haas makes his return to the WWE in the rumoured Rob Van Dam vs. Shelton Benjamin match, attacking Van Dam, causing a disqualification. This allows RVD to keep his briefcase, and it allows Shelton Benjamin to keep the WWE Intercontinental Championship. The World's Greatest Tag Team are back together, but they also have the IC Title. You could have Benjamin drop it to Ric Flair or something, but that would be kind of pointless. Maybe give it to a face Carlito, or have Viscera carry the belt until Val Venis is ready to come back and team with Big Vis? There's also the question of what to do with Big Show after he (presumingly) loses to Kane. An IC Title reign wouldn't be so bad. You could even leave the title on Benjamin for a tag team feud. See below:

Shelton Benjamin can give an open challenge for the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Danny Basham answers it. During the course of the match, Charlie Haas gets involved, and then Doug Basham runs in to keep things even. Danny Basham upsets Shelton Benjamin to win the IC Title. You then have a series of title changes between Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Doug Basham & Danny Basham. Eventually an outsider rescues the belt from this tag feud, and the WGTT feuds with The Bashams over the World Tag Team Championship.

You could even have Booker T drafted back over to RAW, have him team with Test, call themselves "T 'n' T" again, which can lead to a feud between Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch over which team holds the rights to that name.

Next week on RAW, you could have Chavo Guerrero announce that at Backlash, he's going to give it one last shot. He will wrestle one last match, and if he wins, he will return to the WWE. If he loses, that is the last we will ever see of Chavo Guerrero. At Backlash, Chavo is approached by Eugene who says he loves Chavo, and wants him to stay and be his friend. Chavo thanks Eugene for the support, and then goes out to face his opponent.

Rob Conway is the selected opponent for Chavo Guerrero, and the two work their magic, and as Chavo begins to battle back, Eugene makes his way out. Chavo Guerrero is a little distracted by this, but things go on as normal until Rob Conway pulls the ref down and Eugene suddenly gets in the ring and low blows Chavo. Rob Conway then hits the Ego Trip for the win. Rob Conway & Nick Dinsmore then play "The Conmen" gimmick up. They get some new music, and add some wrestling genius to the tag division.

So we now have the following teams: Goldust & Snitsky, Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch, Ken Doane & Mike Mondo, Johnny Jeter & Nick Nemeth, Nick Mitchell & Elijah Burke (have Mitch bring in a new tag team partner instead of siding with one of the Spirit Squad teams), Val Venis & Viscera, Nick Dinsmore & Rob Conway, Booker T & Test, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas and Doug & Danny Basham.

You could have Chavo Guerrero bring up a new guy from OVW or DSW to team up with, looking for revenge against "The Lords of the Ring". If the WWE signs Colt Cabana, they can have him team-up with CM Punk as a WWE version of the "Second City Saints". That's twelve tag teams. Too many?

Skippord
04-13-2006, 01:02 AM
Yeah I only read about half of that but from what I read that was damn fine

LIC098
04-13-2006, 02:43 AM
I think the RAW Tag Team Division *could* be saved. I like the idea of making the Tag Team Championship SmackDown! exclusive. I also wouldn't mind seeing the European Title brought back. It gives guys like Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, Val Venis, Eugene, Viscera & Matt Striker something to fight over.

Assuming you do want RAW to have its own set of Tag Team Championships, he's what I'd do. Next week on RAW, Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch compete as TNT against "The Goldtrotters" Goldust & Snitsky, with the winners getting a shot at the World Tag Team Championship at Backlash. The Spirit Squad run in and attack all four men, leading to a double disqualification. Vince McMahon says that seeing as The Spirit Squad are all World Tag Team Champions, there will be two World Tag Team Championship matches at Backlash.

Kenny & Mikey successfully retain the titles against TNT. Johnny & Nicky lose the belts to Goldust & Snitsky, though. Johnny & Nicky helped Kenny & Mikey retain earlier in the night, but Kenny & Mikey were nowhere to be found in the second title match. Kenny & Mikey get in Johnny & Nicky's face. A brawl breaks out, which results in Johnny & Nicky standing tall, with Kenny & Mikey hightailing it, and Mitch not knowing what to do.

Charlie Haas makes his return to the WWE in the rumoured Rob Van Dam vs. Shelton Benjamin match, attacking Van Dam, causing a disqualification. This allows RVD to keep his briefcase, and it allows Shelton Benjamin to keep the WWE Intercontinental Championship. The World's Greatest Tag Team are back together, but they also have the IC Title. You could have Benjamin drop it to Ric Flair or something, but that would be kind of pointless. Maybe give it to a face Carlito, or have Viscera carry the belt until Val Venis is ready to come back and team with Big Vis? There's also the question of what to do with Big Show after he (presumingly) loses to Kane. An IC Title reign wouldn't be so bad. You could even leave the title on Benjamin for a tag team feud. See below:

Shelton Benjamin can give an open challenge for the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Danny Basham answers it. During the course of the match, Charlie Haas gets involved, and then Doug Basham runs in to keep things even. Danny Basham upsets Shelton Benjamin to win the IC Title. You then have a series of title changes between Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Doug Basham & Danny Basham. Eventually an outsider rescues the belt from this tag feud, and the WGTT feuds with The Bashams over the World Tag Team Championship.

You could even have Booker T drafted back over to RAW, have him team with Test, call themselves "T 'n' T" again, which can lead to a feud between Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch over which team holds the rights to that name.

Next week on RAW, you could have Chavo Guerrero announce that at Backlash, he's going to give it one last shot. He will wrestle one last match, and if he wins, he will return to the WWE. If he loses, that is the last we will ever see of Chavo Guerrero. At Backlash, Chavo is approached by Eugene who says he loves Chavo, and wants him to stay and be his friend. Chavo thanks Eugene for the support, and then goes out to face his opponent.

Rob Conway is the selected opponent for Chavo Guerrero, and the two work their magic, and as Chavo begins to battle back, Eugene makes his way out. Chavo Guerrero is a little distracted by this, but things go on as normal until Rob Conway pulls the ref down and Eugene suddenly gets in the ring and low blows Chavo. Rob Conway then hits the Ego Trip for the win. Rob Conway & Nick Dinsmore then play "The Conmen" gimmick up. They get some new music, and add some wrestling genius to the tag division.

So we now have the following teams: Goldust & Snitsky, Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch, Ken Doane & Mike Mondo, Johnny Jeter & Nick Nemeth, Nick Mitchell & Elijah Burke (have Mitch bring in a new tag team partner instead of siding with one of the Spirit Squad teams), Val Venis & Viscera, Nick Dinsmore & Rob Conway, Booker T & Test, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas and Doug & Danny Basham.

You could have Chavo Guerrero bring up a new guy from OVW or DSW to team up with, looking for revenge against "The Lords of the Ring". If the WWE signs Colt Cabana, they can have him team-up with CM Punk as a WWE version of the "Second City Saints". That's twelve tag teams. Too many?
creative team take note of the above this equals gold

RP
04-13-2006, 04:46 AM
I have no contribution to this topic, because frankly no one really gives a shit about your or my ideas and if they did, its not like you'd get credit for them. So i tend to keep my ideas to myself when it comes to these topics.

But i wondered with all this talk about tag teams. Whatever happend to Demolition. Axe and Smash ( that there names ? ) Not Crush. I no what happend with him. I havent heard anything about the original Demolition members. What are they doing? Are they alive?

Shaved Monkey
04-13-2006, 01:17 PM
I have no contribution to this topic, because frankly no one really gives a shit about your or my ideas and if they did, its not like you'd get credit for them. So i tend to keep my ideas to myself when it comes to these topics.

But i wondered with all this talk about tag teams. Whatever happend to Demolition. Axe and Smash ( that there names ? ) Not Crush. I no what happend with him. I havent heard anything about the original Demolition members. What are they doing? Are they alive?

Smash was the Repo Man, and Barry Darsow (golfing fellow always seen on WCW Saturday Night) and as for Axe, I thought he retired after Demolition had its run.

srnrew
04-14-2006, 01:50 AM
Hey about just dropping the whole brand idea and go back to the old days with the WWE, Intercontinental, Women's, Tag's, and Cruiserweight titles. Get rid of those retread WCW titles like World and U.S. Maybe cut back the roster on guys like Goldust, Snitsky, etc. who don't really contribute anything important. Great thing about teams like Hart Foundation, Bulldogs, Demolition, etc. was that they had great chemistry and worked well together, something that's lacking with today's supposed teams

ClockShot
04-14-2006, 08:47 PM
Hey about just dropping the whole brand idea and go back to the old days with the WWE, Intercontinental, Women's, Tag's, and Cruiserweight titles. Get rid of those retread WCW titles like World and U.S. Maybe cut back the roster on guys like Goldust, Snitsky, etc. who don't really contribute anything important. Great thing about teams like Hart Foundation, Bulldogs, Demolition, etc. was that they had great chemistry and worked well together, something that's lacking with today's supposed teams

Isn't that what everybody wants who posts here and has been screaming about for the past year or so?

Joesgonnakillyou
04-14-2006, 09:28 PM
I'm a supporter of the brand idea, more room for talent to grow.

The tag team division or lack of, is just a result of WWE's failure to get a mid- card going, The IC title has been suffering of late (not enough challengers) and the US title is being wasted on people who should be Upper carders (I'm a Benoit mark)

WWE just needs to get convincing teams that last, they should know it works. They should remember 2000. the tag team division was awesome back then. MNM should be there proto-type and just build classic teams using people who are lost right now, and theres a lot of them. Alienoid06 has solid ideas.

Getting rid of Titles isn't an option now, i don't think. We have the perfect amount. We've got enough talent to utilise it perfectly, its just someone needs to start booking right. Masters/Carlito/Benjamin/Chavo need to start working together for the IC and Lashley/Finlay/Hardy for the US.

Leave everyone where there are and just improve booking and storylines.

Kane Knight
04-14-2006, 09:37 PM
I'm a supporter of the brand idea, more room for talent to grow.

That was great when they had a ton of talent on the roster, but it's been shrinking for years. It might be better to unite the shows. With more of a roster, we could see a bit more of an emphasis on tag titles, so not every young star showing process is immediately gunning for the WHC.

srnrew
04-16-2006, 10:43 PM
If they ever eliminated the brand concept, the titles I'd like to see are the WWE, IC, World Tag, Women's, Cruiserweight, and the only WCW title that I think could be good would be a World Television title cause whoever wore it would have to defend it on both RAW and Smackdown consistently. Legends like Double A and Tully Blanchard were great T.V. champs.

V
04-17-2006, 01:08 AM
if they really wanted they could (have) easily create(d) a tag division..

Kane/Show
Spirit Squad
WGTT
3MW
Carlito/Masters
Heartthrobs
Tomko/Snitsky
Bashams
Murdoch/Cade
Viscera/Venis

yeah of course some of those teams are random guys put together, but that is still 10 possible decent tag teams right there... but of course they were split up/fired/etc...

Favre4Ever
04-18-2006, 02:23 AM
A spirit squad break up in the future could do wonders for the division. Get these guys doing some actual compitition, probably with some ridiculous cheerleading contest. Thanks, WWE.