PDA

View Full Version : Snitsky

BCWWF
04-16-2006, 02:41 AM
Hey, we had our spring football game today and one of the things they do for it is have some football alumni back. One of them today was WWE wrestler Snitzky. I'm surprised I knew who he was, but I barely do somehow.

Anyway, he was down on the field in a tanktop with huge pipes and a super dirty long wrestling style goatee. Up close, he looked really roided out, like
acne on his back and weird skin. He seemed really happy to be there, and on his way out he said bye to coach Gary Pinkel, Pinkel says "I wish you still had a few years of eligibility left." Then he turned back to the reporters and was like "wow, that guy is crazy."

Anyway, what are your opinions on Schnitzky?

darkpower
04-16-2006, 02:48 AM
Don't make him bend down and kiss your feet. He may like it too much.

And Snisky is still in the WWE?

Skippord
04-16-2006, 02:50 AM
He did quite possibly the grossest thing I have ever seen at Wrestlemania

Dorkchop
04-16-2006, 02:54 AM
I actually like the guy. He may not be the greatest in the ring, but he's pretty damn ok. I wish the WWE would use him more... and not just a comedy freak all the time. He has the look to play a really creepy guy.

He had some funny segments with Tomco. I remember one of them rubbing the others shoulders and I think Cena walked in on that. That made me laugh.

Sadly, he'll most likely get released within the next few months to save some money for the fucking diva search.

darkpower
04-16-2006, 03:03 AM
Sadly, he'll most likely get released within the next few months to save some money for the fucking diva search.

Did you hear what they are doing with that this year?

They are going to be doing this cross-promotional. So SmackDown will have to show that shit, too, this year?

So long, Kurt Angle! :wavesad:

The One
04-16-2006, 04:28 AM
Snitsky is shit. Never liked him, Tyson Tomko was where the money was...but they fucked up there.

TapOut
04-16-2006, 06:52 AM
Snitsky is a nice lower-midcard heel who can be bumped up with a little effort. I rank him above Mark Henry, for the mere fact Snitsky actually gets crowd reaction.

He seems decent enough given his spot on the card.

Chavo Classic
04-16-2006, 07:03 AM
Snitsky is awful. I can't believe there are posts on TPWW which actually praise him. He's just about good enough for half a dozen hardcore matches in TNA, which is exactly what he'll be doing in 6 months.

KingofOldSchool
04-16-2006, 02:41 PM
He'd be good as someone's bodyguard (maybe move him to Smackdown and have him be Gregory Helms bodyguard).

Xero
04-16-2006, 03:03 PM
"I like you Gregory"

"WASSUP WIT DAT!?"

"I like your feet, I mean"

"Get the hell away from me, freak!"

Gertner
04-16-2006, 03:31 PM
he's a god awful wrestler, but his tag team with goldust has some potential.

Kane Knight
04-16-2006, 03:59 PM
Snitsky is shit. Never liked him, Tyson Tomko was where the money was...but they fucked up there.

They were both shit. Tomko was just not loud and foul...