PDA

View Full Version : Backlash Press Conference

The Greater Power
04-17-2006, 01:13 PM
You can now watch the Backlash Press Conference on WWE.com

It's pretty good, although it does black out in some spots.

When HHH came out (to a big pop and HHH chants and the new music) the fans were chanting "DX! DX!" and The Game replied with..."One of us would have to convert for that to happen....I dunno who, but one of us is gonna have to switch sides"

HHH was very funny throughout and seemed like a face.

Gray
04-17-2006, 02:41 PM
Hate watching those Press Conferences [Even though i do watch em!] the crowds are just oh so annoying.

Got to see how much they really disliked Cena though, good on Michaels to shut them up, seemed to work nicely, pffft.

Dont think HHH will win any dance contests though, and only laughed at one bit out loud and that was Edges' "Trish quip", rah!

KingofOldSchool
04-17-2006, 02:57 PM
LOL The fans are awesome

During Coach's intro of Trish talking about her being the greatest female wrestler.

Fan 1: CHYNA!
Fan 2: Lilian Garcia!!

After HBK's speech.

Coach: Yes, I love the Spirit Squad.

Fan 1: Micky!
Fan 2: Johnny!
Fan 3: Nicky!

KingofOldSchool
04-17-2006, 03:02 PM
Hahahah I love Carlito.

Carlito: You people always count on Carlito for a main event match, even though Carlito's match is not billed as a main event match. They are cause Carlito's in it. Unfortunately this time I don't have one for you...um, my opponent is Chris Masters. This guy shouldn't even be on the PPV. He shouldn't even be on Raw.

Hahahhaa.

KingofOldSchool
04-17-2006, 03:05 PM
Carlito: This Sunday at Backlash, Chris Masters is going down!

Coach: Carlito, this Sunday you're going to be overseas. Next Sunday is Backlash.

Carlito: The paper said this Sunday, don't blame me! Blame the paper!

KingofOldSchool
04-17-2006, 03:15 PM
LMAO @ Triple H's dance moves

I wish I took the 3 hour drive for this press conference just to see that.

KingofOldSchool
04-17-2006, 03:18 PM
LMAO

Triple H: Don't worry Cena...that chubby girl over there and that guy over there from Brokeback Mountain still like ya.

HaTeR
04-17-2006, 04:07 PM
LMAO @ the crowd there, god, poor cena.

HaTeR
04-17-2006, 07:13 PM
Just watched it again, they cut the part out where the crowd says "michaels walked out on you".

UmbrellaCorporation
04-17-2006, 07:45 PM
ROFL @ the face pops for God

In regards to the DX chants, looks like Michaels is trying not to keep the possibility away. The whole "All things are possible to those who believe" thing really got a rise out of the crowd. Interesting to see if this goes anywhere.

Skippord
04-17-2006, 11:41 PM
Carlito: This Sunday at Backlash, Chris Masters is going down!

Coach: Carlito, this Sunday you're going to be overseas. Next Sunday is Backlash.

Carlito: The paper said this Sunday, don't blame me! Blame the paper!
LOL

Vietnamese Crippler
04-17-2006, 11:53 PM
Triple H: Both Edge and I tapped out to John Cena. I did it better.