PDA

View Full Version : Destroy All Humans! 2

Drakul
04-19-2006, 01:17 AM
Humans to Get Destroyed...Again!
THQ reveals that Destroy All Humans! 2 is in the works.

April 18, 2006 - We just can't seem to get enough alien invasions of our beloved planet Earth... and neither can THQ and Pandemic who announced today the development of Destroy All Humans! 2 (no, that's not a punctuation error), the sequel to last year's tongue-in-cheek alien attack epic.

In DAH2, players will again assume the role of Crypto 137, the Furon scout who caused such chaos in the original game. However, this time Cyrpto will find himself (itself?) in the 1960s - the era of free love, long-haired hippies, and the Cold War. Just as the first game poked fun at the icons of the previous decade, the sequel seeks to do the same with those of the Swinging Sixties as Cyrpto will have access to "an upgraded arsenal of weapons and enhanced mental abilities" as he battles a slew of new enemies ranging from "secret agents and giant creatures to Soviet Forces and ninja warriors."

According to Pandemic President Josh Resnick, the company is "pulling out all the stops for the sequel" by the addition of multiplayer co-op, five new open-worlds to explore and "the same irreverent humor" that defined the original game.

The game is currently scheduled for release on the Xbox and PlayStation 2 consoles this coming fall.

http://uk.ps2.ign.com/articles/702/702112p1.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hurrah!

Lara Emily
04-19-2006, 01:29 AM
AWESOME

Team Sheep
04-19-2006, 08:48 AM
Bit off topic here, but I tried loading DAH up the other day, and it said "File Corrupted". Anyone know the problem here?

Drakul
04-19-2006, 09:59 AM
Bit off topic here, but I tried loading DAH up the other day, and it said "File Corrupted". Anyone know the problem here?
It means your save files broken and you'll need to start over. I don't think you can revive it.
It probably happened if someone moved the memory card or console as you saved or loaded a file.

Drakul
04-19-2006, 10:00 AM
If you like I can pass you some cheat codes to help you get back to wherever you saved last :shifty: stuff like unlimited health etc.

Team Sheep
04-19-2006, 10:50 AM
Ahh dammit, I was just getting back into it asswell. Ah well, nah it's alright. Can't really be bothered to start over lol.

Drakul
04-19-2006, 11:05 AM
Yeah. I still hate the way the origonal DAH! gave away a plot twist I honestly didn't see coming :'(

I hope theres none of that in the next one :mad: the spoilers I mean. I want plot twists all over the place.

Disturbed316
04-19-2006, 05:40 PM
FUCK YEAH

I just need to finish the first one :mad:

Drakul
04-19-2006, 11:38 PM
On top of that theres also supposed to be a DAH! movie and TV series in the works.

loopydate
04-19-2006, 11:56 PM
:love:

The first Destroy All Humans! was a great game. Can't wait for the sequel/movie/series. This was definitely one of those games whose handful of gameplay issues were more than compensated for by great characters and a great premise.

Seriously, how fun is it to make cows explode?

Drakul
04-20-2006, 12:04 AM
or dance :D