PDA

View Full Version : Weird/random wrestling-related shows/episodes...

Xero
04-24-2006, 01:40 PM
Just remembered to post this...

So a few weeks ago I was switching through the channels and landed on Divorce Court. It was about this wrestler whose wife was a promoter whos called him a pussy for crying and she wanted a divorce.

He did too. You know why? She's sleeping with her husband's former friend and fellow wrestler. It started to get kayfabie when they started talking about beating each other and that the husband, and I'm not making this up, will get his revenge in the ring.

It seemed so much like the Hardy/Lita/Edge saga that it was scary. Like you could have switched them out and it would have fit almost perfectly in the storyline with a few minor alterations.

So, anyone ever see any weird wrestling-related things on TV?

Drakul
04-25-2006, 12:10 AM
I was flicking through channels and came to UKTVGold and they where showing the A-Team. Then Hulk Hogan pops on the screen as Mr T is dressed in the Hogan gear. I was going to change it but my brother wanted to watch it. There was a scene where the bad guy walked into a WWF locker room and Davey Boy Smith and other guy just started beating him up. It was very cheesy espeacially when everyone reffered to Hogan as "Hulkster and his WWF superstar friends!!"