PDA

View Full Version : LOL. *minor Spoilers, maybe*

Kane Knight
04-25-2006, 09:12 AM
Okay, so we knew that "See No Evil" came out 05/19, the same date that Kane's wigging out over. But now we've got the announce team pointing it out (Styles pointing out the connection), and we've got King telling people not to say it.

So does that mean they're going to promote the movie, but not mention the date it comes out?

Or even better, this becomes the next 3MW?

"Did someone just say...MAy 19th?"

Londoner
04-25-2006, 09:27 AM
LoL

I find it weird why he doesnt want the date of his movie being released to be said.Just makes this storyline even worse, is Judgement day on May 19th?

CharismaInjection
04-25-2006, 09:29 AM
Nope, but the last Smackdown before Judgement Day is.

Kane Knight
04-25-2006, 09:31 AM
Movies come out on Friday as a rule, PPVs are un Sunday.

However, it is two days later.

Kane Knight
04-25-2006, 09:37 AM
Nope, but the last Smackdown before Judgement Day is.

Tazz: Welcome to Smackdown!

Cole: And what a lovely May 19th it is!

Tazz: Oh **** Cole, you shouldn't say...

*pyros hit, Slow Chemical Plays, and Kane comes out, destroying the Juniors and then attacking Michael Cole*

Tazz: I never liked the guy to begin with.

*The locker room empties, and Kane starts demolishing the active superstars. Rey shows up, hits the 619, and Kane inexplicably retreats*

Mysterio: Kane! You want to destroy the locker room, which me, and my late brother EDDIE GUERRERO helped build? Well, Sunday Night, in MY LATE FRIEND EDDIE'S NAME, I will defend my title to show you just how strong EDDIE GUERRERO'S memory can be!

Kane (To self): Who knew that May 19th would be the day I was damned to the B-Show?

TerranRich
04-25-2006, 10:09 AM
Movies come out on Friday as a rule...
Not always ;)

Kane Knight
04-25-2006, 10:12 AM
Movies come out on Friday as a rule

For the slightly illiterate here.

Impact!
04-25-2006, 10:21 AM
They usually come out on a Thursday here.

Xero
04-25-2006, 12:07 PM
Movies come out on Friday as a rule, PPVs are un Sunday.

However, it is two days later.
Sometimes they come out on Wednesdays. :shifty:

TerranRich
04-25-2006, 12:39 PM
For the slightly illiterate here.
Kane Knight, insulting people for the littlest things, every chance he gets. You misread a phrase he puts down? Then he puts YOU down! :p

Just jokin' around witcha.

tucsonspeed6
04-25-2006, 12:43 PM
DVDs ususally come out on Tuesdays. Explain that.

Xero
04-25-2006, 12:46 PM
That's when shipments make it from the factory I would imagine.

Ship them on Sunday night and get them there by Tuesday.

Kane Knight
04-25-2006, 01:05 PM
Kane Knight, insulting people for the littlest things, every chance he gets. You misread a phrase he puts down? Then he puts YOU down! :p

Just jokin' around witcha.

You think you know me? Ain't none of you here can touch me. Let me put this in language even you can understand. Maybe my girlfriend is rated "E" for everybody, but I am what every single one of you wishes you could be. Well, maybe not you lot, because I've never banged my cousin.

Boo me all you want; you're just jealous that I did what none of you could ever hope to do in your life--Beat the fuck out of John Cena and give him herpes in the same night! While you were at home jerking off to Christy Hemme or some other bargain bin bimbo, while I was in my hotel room with this fine woman who botched fellatio!

TerranRich
04-25-2006, 02:47 PM
Damn you, KK! If you were a thread, I'd HASSAN you!!

:'( And what's wrong with banging your cousin? :?:

Kane Knight
04-25-2006, 03:00 PM
Actually, I considered resorting to a Hassaning myself. There's very little you can do to imitate Edge and make said promo interesting.

Kane Knight
04-25-2006, 03:06 PM

Tusedays is the traditional release date for music. When home video was first introduce, they went for the same date (As many of the earliest home videos were nothing more than offshoots of recording labels).

So why did they traditionally go on sale Tuesdays? Like Terran said, shipping convenience.

tucsonspeed6
04-25-2006, 03:30 PM
Tusedays is the traditional release date for music. When home video was first introduce, they went for the same date (As many of the earliest home videos were nothing more than offshoots of recording labels).

So why did they traditionally go on sale Tuesdays? Like Terran said, shipping convenience.

I learned something today!

Xero
04-25-2006, 03:41 PM

So why did they traditionally go on sale Tuesdays? Like <s>Terran</s> XERO said, shipping convenience.

Kane Knight
04-25-2006, 03:44 PM
Whoever. :shifty:

TerranRich
04-25-2006, 04:06 PM
KK KK'ed his own post!

happylad
04-25-2006, 05:51 PM
Okay, so we knew that "See No Evil" came out 05/19, the same date that Kane's wigging out over. But now we've got the announce team pointing it out (Styles pointing out the connection), and we've got King telling people not to say it.

So does that mean they're going to promote the movie, but not mention the date it comes out?

Or even better, this becomes the next 3MW?

"Did someone just say...MAy 19th?"
Its to do with storyline is it not .. it sends Kane mental when he hears the date :roll:

Kane Knight
04-25-2006, 06:12 PM
Are you retarded or something?

Dorkchop
04-25-2006, 06:26 PM
Are you Eugene or something?

Xero
04-25-2006, 10:23 PM
Are you RKO4Life or something?

Kane Knight
04-25-2006, 10:40 PM
I'm too lazy to KKK more than one quote right now, so

Quote: Are you Bad Company's brother or something?

TerranRich
04-25-2006, 11:56 PM
Are you KK or something?

Thechampishere!
04-26-2006, 01:18 AM
Oooo seems Like Kane's going to SD ,all the hints are there
Last SD before Judgment day ,Kane leaving show etc.. Kane going nowhere in Raw.
Seriously
when was his last wwe champonship run? or any other title besides the tag