PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dogg arrested

G-wrath
04-27-2006, 01:36 PM
Snoop Dogg: ARRESTED!!!
Snoop Dogg has been arrested and is in custody after a stand off with police at London’s Heathrow airport on Wednesday. Word is, Snoop was at the airport waiting on a flight to Johannesburg, South Africa when about 50 members of his entourage tried to bumrush a “business lounge” in the airport. Apparently, the lounge in question is reserved for first class passengers only and almost all of Snoop’s boys had Economy class tickets. According to a witness “His guys went mad, smashing glass and causing havoc. It was absolute chaos-there was broken glass everywhere and it looked like it was on the brink of turning really nasty.” Other witnesses described seeing Snoop himself screaming at his boys tryin’ to calm them down after they began smashing champagne bottles. According to a spokesperson for British Airways “There was an incident involving a group of passengers at our lounge where some passengers were rude and abusive to our staff and that’s something we do not tolerate.” A spokesperson for British police said “Members of the group became abusive and pushed officers.” Five men including Snoop were arrested for violent disorder and affray. 7 police officers suffered minor injuries in the brawl including one with a fractured hand. Snoop was on his way to Johannesburg to headline a huge music festival there. No word on when he’ll be released from custody

-Credit http://www.ramiroandpebbles.com/minute.html

:roll: Poor Snoop. He was just tryin to calm down his posse.

weather vane
04-27-2006, 05:54 PM
I love Snoop.

Funky Fly
04-27-2006, 06:15 PM
The entourage is always made up of wild ass niggas.

Londoner
04-27-2006, 07:10 PM
Wtf, this is just crazy.Why did they start going mad I wonder?Maybe they're just insane or something...

G-wrath
04-27-2006, 07:15 PM
Too much gin and juice.

:shifty:

Shisen Kopf
04-27-2006, 07:20 PM
oh no, I dont believe it, a rapper arrested?? no way!!

G-wrath
04-27-2006, 07:22 PM
lol

Londoner
04-27-2006, 07:36 PM
oh no, I dont believe it, a rapper arrested?? no way!!

LOL

I wasnt shocked at that part.Was more shocked as to the reason why they would just go mad like that, then again, thats what rap music is about.I guess they don't need a reason to get mad.

Funky Fly
04-27-2006, 08:11 PM
It was the entourage. None of them are musicians except Snoop, who seemingly did nothing wrong.

The entourage is mostly made up of the rapper's guys who are his cousin's friend's uncle's long lost twin looking to get a free ride most of the time.

el fregadero
04-27-2006, 08:21 PM
Snoop is the man, but a 50 person entourage is a little bit much.

el fregadero
04-27-2006, 08:21 PM
Especially when they are 50 wild ass niggas.

Johnny Vegas
04-27-2006, 08:47 PM
I bet my next hour worth of money that it was the weed they were smoking. C'mon, this is SNOOP we are talking about.

Supreme Olajuwon
04-27-2006, 08:51 PM
I had made an assumption on why he got arrested before I opened the thread and then I saw he got arrested at the airport and I was convince he finally got busted for drugs. But no

Bad Company
04-27-2006, 08:54 PM
dumb niggas.

94 SVT Cobra
04-28-2006, 11:48 AM
Snoop is the man, but a 50 person entourage is a little bit much.

Yea, i agree, this is why you gotta have that ONE white person their whos kinda gangsta himself (if youve seen dave chapelle stand up, you know what i man), cause hey.....someones gotta talk to the police lol.

Supreme Olajuwon
04-28-2006, 12:27 PM
I didn't know I couldn't do that?

That was good huh, cause I did know I couldn't do that. ahahahahahahahaha

el fregadero
04-28-2006, 02:33 PM
In Dave Chappelle's stand-up the lone white guy wasn't "kinda gangsta" he was the most fucked up one of them all.

FakeLaser
04-28-2006, 06:13 PM
Yeah because think of the kind of shit he had to do to get the respect of those black guys.

Supreme Olajuwon
04-29-2006, 03:12 PM
Dave Chappelle has the best white man voice ever.