04-28-2006, 12:17 AM
Nevermind the bad stuff

Let's think of the good things to happen in WWE in 2002

I can name a few

-Get The F Out campaign
-Eric Bischoff makes his RAW debut
-Brock wiping Hogans' blood over his chest
-Angle denying baldness
-The Rock vs. Brock. This feud was well played out.
-HBK vs. Triple H feud
-Rey Mysterio's debut
-Reverend D-Von preaching against masturbation
-Goldust & Booker T as a tag team. The promos were money
-I liked the Kane is a necrophiliac angle
-Brock vs. The Undertaker: Hell In A Cell
-Paul Heyman
-3 Minute Warning crashing the gay wedding
-Flair vs. Jericho
-Flair siding with Triple H

Discuss the above

Boondock Saint
04-28-2006, 12:55 AM
Scott Hall.

McLegend
04-28-2006, 01:05 AM
Congratulations The Natich, for being the only person in the world who liked the necrophiliac angle.

Mister Sinister
04-28-2006, 01:08 AM
RVD actually headlining a PPV in a singles match.

redoneja
04-28-2006, 01:10 AM
Beniot vs RVD at Summerslam 2002. Very underappreciated match, IMO.

Mister Sinister
04-28-2006, 01:14 AM
Well it was a good match, just proved, Benoit is leagues above RVD

Mister Sinister
04-28-2006, 01:15 AM
Actually, I guess while we're at it...I guess we could list our Top 5 favorite matches from this year.

PullMyFinger
04-28-2006, 01:46 AM
WWE from 2002-2004 = a blackhole of shit.

The Naitch
04-28-2006, 01:54 AM
Congratulations The Natich, for being the only person in the world who liked the necrophiliac angle.

I remember when HHH ended one RAW announcing that Kane was a murderer, and RAW ended with Kane (his face) being totally shocked. My face was like this-> :wtf: :naughty:

Then we got the Hurricane promo :lol:

I recall Canada being banned from seeing HHH fucking the corpse in the funeral hall, but my cousin who was on AIM on the time said he just fucked her brains out

Shades of the DX HHH came out during this time.

But around Unforgiven/No Mercy, the hottest angle at the time was Brock vs. Taker.

Overall, anything before Mania X8 is 2001 stuff. After X8 is basically 2002 storylines.

I will admit, being drunk and marked out when Steph was announced GM of SD! I think it was the booze, because I ended up passing out after that at 6 o'clock (SD shows at 4pm here)

The Naitch
04-28-2006, 01:55 AM
Angle vs. Mysterio @ SummerSlam was a classic.

SD! was hott late 2002-2003

dablackguy
04-28-2006, 02:12 AM
I consider this the year that wrestling went to shit.. so nothing good came out of 2002 to me

Rammsteinmad
04-28-2006, 03:41 AM
HA HA! Hurricane was awesome in 2002. Before Knoble made his debut, and there were clues being left everywhere. :lol:

Mister Sinister
04-28-2006, 04:26 AM
HA HA! Hurricane was awesome in 2002. Before Knoble made his debut, and there were clues being left everywhere. :lol:

I loved his push he started to get in 2003, but was killed off :(

I mean wrestling on Raw Main Events, fighting Jericho, HHH, Flair, The Rock constantly

Pinnacle Charisma
04-28-2006, 08:42 AM
Jericho heading maineventing wrestlemania. Even the lead up was shit the fact is he still did it and only a few men have ever done that before.

Batsu
04-28-2006, 12:37 PM
Of those mentioned here, three were absolute CRAP:

-Get The F Out campaign
-Reverend D-Von preaching against masturbation
-The Kane is a necrophiliac angle

Get The F Out: "Yes, let's celebrate how Vince got out-moneygrubbed by a so-called non-profit because he pee-peed on a bogus agreement!"

D-Von preaching against masturbation was probably the gayest part of a promising gimmick (he had good entrance music and all of that, but this masturbation thing was just stupid)....especially when Faarooq just came in to refute him. That was a low point for the both of them.

Kane as a necrophiliac = GAY. This is one thing I hope WWE Kontinuity™ sweeps under the rug for good.

Other than that, there was a lot of good.

Though I still hated the way he was pushed in the beginning, Brock Lesnar did have a lot of great feuds. The Rock, Kurt Angle, Undertaker (very underrated, next to Cena, that's my favorite Brock feud) and Cena. Even Goldberg was cool...until the actual match.

nWo, Scott Hall coming back in particular was great.

It seems that Wrestlemania X8 was the tipping point for crap in that year though there was some good.

Eric Bischoff coming to Raw was probably the coolest thing ever.

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
04-28-2006, 02:14 PM
I actually thought that whole thing was hilarious.

Was Al Wilson in 02 or 03? Because he was classic.

Executioner
04-28-2006, 02:53 PM
First Elimination Chamber Match

The Naitch
04-28-2006, 03:47 PM
LOL Al Wilson was the man

St. Jimmy
04-28-2006, 09:38 PM
Katie Vick was a priceless WWF moment. <3

Batsu
05-12-2006, 09:44 PM
I actually thought that whole thing was hilarious.

Was Al Wilson in 02 or 03? Because he was classic.

Al Wilson was '03.
That was a preview of WWE Now!!
It wouldn't have been as much Wrestlecrap, if they didn't write him off TV by having him "die".

crash99
05-12-2006, 10:03 PM
The entire SummerSlam and Survivor Series events of 2002 were very good and often forgotton. Each event had some awesome matches. SummerSlam had Angle/Mysterio, Edge/Eddy, Michaels/HHH, RVD/Benoit, which were all good to very good matches. Survivor Series had the first elmination chamber, and the Smackdown triple threat threat tag team title match. This entire event is a sentinmental favorite of mine.

The Fitz
05-13-2006, 02:09 AM
Angle/Benoit vs. Edge/Mysterio - In the finals of the SD tag title tourney, I think that was 2002, could have been 2003.

Also the best match I seen live in person, leading up to the finals, Los Guerreros vs. Angle/Benoit.

In Toronto, Benoit is getting the crap beat out of him, huge "Angle" chant, Angle gets tagged in and gets the victory, and immediately after the "You sucks" come in. It was an unreal match.

The Show Off
05-13-2006, 02:18 AM

No he's not alone I thought the necrophilia thing was really funny.