PDA

View Full Version : X3 clip ***Major Spoilers***

Fignuts
04-29-2006, 05:39 PM
So after watching this clip, I'm kind on the fence on this movie again. Spoilers don't have that much to do with the plot, but there are two things here that you might not want to know about until you see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7aHf5rDwas&feature=Views&page=1&t=t&f=b

RoXer
04-29-2006, 05:58 PM
Why is everybody on YouTube all crying? *IT* looks fine to me.

Fignuts
04-29-2006, 06:43 PM
I don't know.

**It** looks a bit cheesy

Kane Knight
04-29-2006, 09:48 PM
By it, I'm assuming you mean (Black font, if you don't want to know, don't read) The Sentinel, which looks Cheesey as fuck, but so does Collosus and Wolvie whenever he flies through the air.

Shaggy
04-29-2006, 11:26 PM
I saw that clip the day before yesterday....very cheesy...

Makes me worry about the movie again...

Boondock Saint
04-30-2006, 03:03 AM
Looks fine to me.

Boondock Saint
04-30-2006, 03:03 AM
But fastball special :love:

mitchables
04-30-2006, 03:06 AM
Yeah I don't know what the fuss is. It looks like it should look for this movie universe. Nothing wrong with it.

And yeah, Fastball :love:

RP
04-30-2006, 03:52 AM
When the Sentinel blows up the bus next to Wolverine. That is very horrible special effects. I mean it doesnt even look like the bus is blowing up. It looks like the bus is being pulled back by something. They did a pretty bad job masking that.

Also, wear is the Sentinels body. And how is it that Wolverine cuts its head off and then rides the head down to the ground with no repercussions at all and walks from behind it.

Other then that...

Pinnacle Charisma
04-30-2006, 09:59 AM
Berry's acting in that clip was horrible and the effects where kinda average as well.

Kane Knight
04-30-2006, 10:18 AM
Yeah I don't know what the fuss is. It looks like it should look for this movie universe

Where half of the special effects look Godly, and half look like muppets on strings, yes.

Kane Knight
04-30-2006, 10:21 AM
Also, wear is the Sentinels body. And how is it that Wolverine cuts its head off and then rides the head down to the ground with no repercussions at all and walks from behind it.

Other then that...

Why would this even be a problem? Wolverine often falls from great heights without issue, and there's nothing saying that the boday has to fall the same way as the head...If it falls at all...

YOUR Hero
04-30-2006, 12:55 PM
What I don't like is the hammy acting that's going on in a moment like that. Hopefully the whole movie hasn't gone like that.

LoDownM
04-30-2006, 12:58 PM
I thought it was fine.

The One
04-30-2006, 04:09 PM
I have no faith in X3...but on the plus side I get to look forward to Superman.

weather vane
05-01-2006, 05:03 PM
Seems pretty cool to me. I think you guys are nitpicking.

Mister Sinister
05-02-2006, 02:15 AM
I throught the Sentinel looked totally off, and Colossus did look, well cheesy and Gay....regardless, we know I'll still go see it, since I am a big X-Men fan.

Kane Knight
05-02-2006, 03:33 PM
I have no faith in X3...but on the plus side I get to look forward to Superman.

I have no faith in Superman. Either give him a crown of thorns, or stop with the overdramatism...

SukkaChump
05-05-2006, 08:07 AM
to everyone saying that colossus looking gay, how else would they shoot it?
i dunno about you guys, but i have yet to see a decent digital peice of metal that wasnt chrome like out the ass O.o

Savio
05-05-2006, 05:35 PM
shitty scene/throw.

Rammsteinmad
05-06-2006, 05:41 AM
In the Ultimate X-Men Universe, Collosus IS gay.

Anyway, looks really good. I hope we actually see the Sentinels though, and not always two lights up in the sky, that would be sweet.

KillerWolf
05-06-2006, 05:54 AM
yeah, it does look pretty cheesy. especially halle barry. anyway, the theatrical trailer makes the movie seem better than what i originally imagined it, but it still is potentially a major cluster-fuck. plus, this clip looked pretty campy. the sentinal looked to me like something out of a Power Rangers episode.

KillerWolf
05-06-2006, 06:02 AM
What I don't like is the hammy acting that's going on in a moment like that. Hopefully the whole movie hasn't gone like that.

that is exactly why i cant watch some movies. i brought this point up in the past and was lambasted as trying to sound smart or some shit.

this is why i wont watch anything starring Angelina Jolie. i just know that i will end up projectile vomitting on my TV screen.

Jaded-Dragon
05-07-2006, 01:24 AM
Halle Barry has always sucked ass as Storm. Sometimes she tries for an accent, most of the time she doesn't. They definitely should of cut her ass loose and gotten someone more fit for the part.

Yes, "it" does look quite gay. Colossus looks more like what I would expect Silver Surfer to look like, and yes, the special effects are pretty lame too. But I will reserve judgment on the film. This was only a few seconds....

YOUR Hero
05-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Keep in mind. That might be a cut scene or a scene that has had alot of rework done to it.

Kane Knight
05-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Enough of the rest of the movie looks gay enough that I don't think it matters

YOUR Hero
05-12-2006, 08:40 PM
So I read this was the last movie being made :?:

I thought I had read around here that they were going forward with more of these movies :?:

":?:"

Bazooka
05-12-2006, 09:59 PM
I saw this clip on Leno with Jackman a couple weeks ago when I was browsing on tv, so I doubt they will cut the scene. Nevertheless, I am still looking forward to the movie, as I enjoyed the last two, especially X2.

it seems alot of the movie has been shown through previews and it looks kick ass. Also, I dunno if this is the last, some people say it is and others say it isn't, but apparently a Wolverine movie has been announced.

Smitty
05-16-2006, 09:26 PM
A.) The acting doesn't seem suspenseful because they're in the FUCKING DANGER ROOM... not real life.

B.) I think this movie is gonna have TONS of sick X-Men shit that all of us comic fans have been waiting for...but the plot is going to lack due to this.

Funky Fly
05-17-2006, 04:26 AM
You know who would have made a good Storm? Angela Bassett. Yeah, she's near 50, but she'd probably be able to better capture that air of regality that Storm has.

Kane Knight
05-17-2006, 11:22 PM
So I read this was the last movie being made :?:

I thought I had read around here that they were going forward with more of these movies :?:

":?:"

Naw. Too expensive. That's why they rushed all this shit. Which is sad.

Kane Knight
05-17-2006, 11:25 PM
I saw this clip on Leno with Jackman a couple weeks ago when I was browsing on tv, so I doubt they will cut the scene. Nevertheless, I am still looking forward to the movie, as I enjoyed the last two, especially X2.

it seems alot of the movie has been shown through previews and it looks kick ass. Also, I dunno if this is the last, some people say it is and others say it isn't, but apparently a Wolverine movie has been announced.

I've seen some stuff on Leno/O'Brien/etc. which never made it to the movies. It's odd. A lot of times movies aren't quite finally eedited.

Still looks shitty, either way.

Kane Knight
05-17-2006, 11:26 PM
You know who would have made a good Storm? Angela Bassett. Yeah, she's near 50, but she'd probably be able to better capture that air of regality that Storm has.

A cardboard standup would too.