PDA

View Full Version : Clean Slate: Impose your opinion on me.

tucsonspeed6
05-04-2006, 12:27 PM
I'm starting over with a (nearly) clean slate. Wrestling's been kinda slow for me lately, and I really don't have any strong opinions about anything, so I've decided I'm just going to toss out any bias I might have and start fresh. To make it a little more interesting, I'll sell myself out for nothing at all. Just impose an opinion on me, and I'll defend it like Vermaat on a MAKE OR BREAK binge until I die (Or maybe just for a few months).

The rules are as follows:

1: You cannot make me hate Stevie Richards. THat'll never happen.

2: Wrestling only, please. I don't care if you think Halo 2 is the most awesomest game ever, I'll just ignore you.

3: Only one opinion at a time please. Don't give me an Alienoid length manifesto on the wrestling world.

4: First come first serve. If somebody tells me to be a Cena Mark, any posters afterwards asking me to hate Cena will be ignored.

Clean Slate begins........NOW!

Disturbed316
05-04-2006, 12:31 PM
If Foley is God, why did he not turn up at Backlash?

The One
05-04-2006, 01:14 PM
Have this opinion: Ric Flair is the greatest performer to ever step inbetween the ropes.

What Would Kevin Do?
05-04-2006, 01:45 PM
Contrary to what some people may tell you, The Spirit Squad is absolutely awesome.

The One
05-04-2006, 01:53 PM
You will enjoy wrestling events in this order...

TNA PPV > WWE PPV > WWE RAW > TNA iMPACT! > WWE SmackDown!

Also, JBL is a Wrestling God!

McLegend
05-04-2006, 01:54 PM
You will think AJ Styles is not a spot fest

The One
05-04-2006, 02:02 PM
You will think Samoa Joe is overrated.

Xero
05-04-2006, 02:18 PM
You think that Hulk Hogan is in great shape for his age and think he can go with the best of them including Angle, Benoit and Doug Basham (who you think is the best thing going for the WWE right now).

Flair Wooo
05-04-2006, 02:20 PM
You will think Bret Hart Is God! you will worship this guy ok.

Flair Wooo
05-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Have this opinion: Bret Hart is the greatest performer to ever step inbetween the ropes.

The One
05-04-2006, 02:21 PM
Should Doug Basham actually be doing something with WWE before he starts thinking he is the best thing going in WWE?

Oh, uh, you think Sabu is a spot monkey, but still damn fun to watch.

The One
05-04-2006, 02:22 PM
How dare you have a name like "Flair Wooo" and then try and quote me making it seem as though Flair isn't a god.

Flair Wooo
05-04-2006, 02:24 PM
Flair is great but Bret Hart is god :D

Anybody Thrilla
05-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Chris Masters is a blue chipper for certain.

Flair Wooo
05-04-2006, 02:36 PM
Shawn micheals needs a good twatting, and by twatting, I mean running over ..now get to it :)

Xero
05-04-2006, 02:40 PM
The screw job was all Bret Hart's fault.

Xero
05-04-2006, 02:42 PM
Also, John Cena should be the yard stick for all rappers.

The One
05-04-2006, 02:42 PM

But the fallow up to this is, you don't give a fuck about the Screwjob because 1) you had nothing to do with it, 2) it was almost a fucking decade ago, and 3) you realise that it doesn't fucking matter anymore.

Anybody Thrilla
05-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Everything else, however, IS Snitsky's fault.

Xero
05-04-2006, 02:59 PM
Vince McMahon made Hulk Hogan and anyone who was big, could shake, fall on their ass and say sentances like they were constipated with "brother" at the end could have gotten the gimmick over.

tucsonspeed6
05-04-2006, 03:01 PM
If Foley is God, why did he not turn up at Backlash?

I have no idea. Remember, I'm running on a clean slate here so I have no opinion on that one at all.

Have this opinion: Ric Flair is the greatest performer to ever step inbetween the ropes.

WOOOOOOO!!!! To be the man, you've got to BEAT the man. I'm gonna go home tonight and STYLE and PROFILE!

Contrary to what some people may tell you, The Spirit Squad is absolutely awesome.

Joey Styles didn't even know what kind of opportunity was set in front of him. He passed up his chance to show some spirit, and I would never do such a thing. And you're new WWE Champion is......Kenny!!!!!!!

You will enjoy wrestling events in this order...

TNA PPV > WWE PPV > WWE RAW > TNA iMPACT! > WWE SmackDown!

Also, JBL is a Wrestling God!
I was only gonna take one opinion from each person, but what the hell.... Armwrestling matches in a cage >>>>>>> Dumbass eating worms.
JBL should friggin be champion. There's kings of kings, then there's WRESTLING GODS!

You will think AJ Styles is not a spot fest

Hell no he isn't! If he's a spot anything, he's spot on! As in "Spot on frigging athletic!" WWE wishes they could get their hands on a superstar as entertaining as Styles.

tucsonspeed6
05-04-2006, 03:12 PM
You will think Samoa Joe is overrated.

Looks like a fatass hoss to me!

You think that Hulk Hogan is in great shape for his age and think he can go with the best of them including Angle, Benoit and Doug Basham (who you think is the best thing going for the WWE right now).

When I'm in my mid 50s, I'd sure as hell want to be like Hogan. Vince McMahon owns WWE, but Hogan owns the fans. Where do you think I'm gonna be at WM 23 when Hogan's giving us another match to :love: like Hogan/Rock? That's right. Glued to my TV!

You will think Bret Hart Is God! you will worship this guy ok.

Ah. Now it makes sense. The reason why Foley wasn't at Backlash was because he wasn't even invited! And the reason why there's so much animosity between Bret and HBK is because HBK worships Bret, which Bret doesn't care for. And that's why he didn't show up!!!

tucsonspeed6
05-04-2006, 03:19 PM
Chris Masters is a blue chipper for certain.

he's got a better physique than any other wrestler on the roster. Not only that, but he's got his own finishing submission hold. All the greats had them -- Bret Hart with his Sharpshooter, Flair with his Figure 4. Masters will deffinately be in the HOF some day. You guys are just too shortsighted to see it.

Shawn micheals needs a good twatting, and by twatting, I mean running over ..now get to it :)

He'll probably screw up DX, not that I care either way about DX right now. I bet he'll totally heel turn on God and be a big dick about it. The least he deserves is a match with Mark Henry.

Hell yeah it was. I've been saying for minutes here that he did it to become a legend in the eyes of the fans. He's the best there is, the best there ever was, and the best there ever will be. And Montreal proved it!

tucsonspeed6
05-04-2006, 03:33 PM
Also, John Cena should be the yard stick for all rappers.

Hell yeah he should be. Rap should be cleeeeaaaann, like old-school. These talentless losers today go out, mumble a bunch, and show off their "grill". I say go out, fight a dude twice your size, rap about it, and show off your big gold championship. Nelly ain't got nothin on that.

But the fallow up to this is, you don't give a fuck about the Screwjob because 1) you had nothing to do with it, 2) it was almost a fucking decade ago, and 3) you realise that it doesn't fucking matter anymore.

You know what? I've been thinking about that too recently. What does it matter anymore? Bret's the best. We all know it. Might as well just put it behind us here. If anyone ever mentions the screwjob again, I'll be pissy about it.

Everything else, however, IS Snitsky's fault.

I heard that Matt would still be with Lita today if the Snitsky angle never played though. I think Al Wilson died because Snitsky was sexing up his feet with what little free time he had. I also heard that Snitsky was praying to God to help him find his lost harmonica during Backlash. That's why God had to leave...

Vince McMahon made Hulk Hogan and anyone who was big, could shake, fall on their ass and say sentances like they were constipated with "brother" at the end could have gotten the gimmick over.

Vince made wrestling the way it is today. He could get the Great Khali over if he was on Raw. He also had a part in Hogan getting over, but to be honest, it was just his generosity in booking awesome matches. Hogan helped himself get over using his awesome wrestling ability. He could probably pull a 5 star match even today. Just have him work with Angle... Instant classic.