PDA

View Full Version : Skippord will cream his pants. *potential TNA spoilers*

KingofOldSchool
05-11-2006, 11:34 AM
Credit: PWTorch Newsletter

Last week on TNA iMPACT!, we saw Part 1 of Alex Shelly's interview with Kevin Nash (Part 2 airs tonight). Nash put himself over as the biggest draw in the history of the wrestling business, with a chart that showed he generated more money than Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, The Rock or Bret Hart ever did.

Nash also went on a rant about how the stars of the X-Division were "good little guys who can give you a good little match. It's basically filler." Many people may have seen this and felt the X-Division was about to get officially burried. However, this is not the case - as there are big plans for this storyline.

Nash has been outspoken against smaller wrestlers for years, coining the phrase "vanilla midgets" back in WCW - for the way the smaller guys had great matches but had very bland [if any] personalities.

Originally proposed by Kevin Nash, the idea for the TNA storyline is that Nash will begin by speaking about about how the X-Division guys are talented, but all they can do is put on spotfests and they are not "main event" caliber talent. Nash will wrestle X-Division stars and defeat them easily at first. As time goes by, he'll have a harder time defeating the X wrestlers, perhaps having to cheat to get the wins. In the end, the plan is for Nash to cleanly put over one of the top X-Division stars and hopefully in the process show the fans that the X-Division really is on par with the heavyweight division.

Nash proposed that A.J. Styles beat him in the conclusion of his X Division angle, but more recently, the belief is that Styles does not need the rub from Nash, as he's already seen as a legitimate star in TNA. The latest plans are for Chris Sabin to be the man to defend the honor of the division. Sabin is considered a favorite of booking committee head Scott D'Amore.

Splaya
05-11-2006, 11:55 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Cactus Sid
05-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Can you really see Nash putting over an X-Division star cleanly?

The Show Off
05-11-2006, 12:28 PM
Can you really see Nash putting over an X-Division star cleanly?

He did lose cleanly to Rey Mysterio and that was when he was the head of booking.

St. Jimmy
05-11-2006, 01:05 PM
Sabin v.s. Nash? Hilarious.

KingofOldSchool
05-11-2006, 01:07 PM
He'll probably tear his bicep combing his hair the morning of the match and decide to retire due to injury problems.

hb2k
05-11-2006, 01:27 PM
He'll find a way to get up to the point were he has to start putting them over, and then leave.

PullMyFinger
05-11-2006, 03:29 PM
LOL This is probably the best and funniest storyline TNA has going.

I'm still lmao @ the interview from last week

"Yeah, I mean, Imagine me ON spike!"

TerranRich
05-11-2006, 03:50 PM
The X-Division are a bunch of vanilla---

OW MY QUAD!!!

JH
05-11-2006, 04:07 PM
HAIL SABIN

LK
05-11-2006, 06:11 PM
I will bet anything that he is injured before the climax of this, then Sabin won't get pushed and I will be happy.

Funky Fly
05-11-2006, 06:23 PM
I'll go grab the jizz mop.

St. Jimmy
05-11-2006, 07:08 PM
the match before Nash will attempt an SSP, botch horrible, then end up on the next PPV going after Cage for the title.

Sabin will go back to sub-midcard-hell.

Loose Cannon
05-11-2006, 07:40 PM
Nash better win the X-Title.

crash99
05-11-2006, 07:57 PM
And after Nash wins the X-title he can feud with the up and comer named Lex Luger. They'll have some epic, high flying contests.

But anyway, if Nash really puts over Sabin, that'd be awesome, but I have some doubts.

Mister Sinister
05-11-2006, 10:34 PM
Yeah, if he does put over Sabin....Sabin will just go back to Midcard a month later.

And i would of felt Christopher Daniels would need it, he just needs that one push to be in title contention for the NWa Title....Since he's been made to look weaker then AJ against Joe as well as He's been unable to beat Styles in the past months and a 2 Week X Title Reign didn't help out matters

But I will still totally mark out if it is Chris Fucking Sabin!!!

Skippord
05-11-2006, 11:04 PM
*Skippord Creams Pants*

Fox
05-12-2006, 12:49 AM
I think this could be really good.

The comments made about Sabin going back to the mid-card a month later come from a train of thought based on past examples. Booker T got his World Title shot at WrestleMania, but went back to mid-card hell afterward. Same goes for guys like Benoit, RVD, Kane, etc, etc, etc. Then you've got WCW where after Mysterio beat Nash on Nitro, he was then defeated by Nash on PPV and his push went nowhere (there's a whole story behind that match/feud).

But this is TNA, where Scott D'Amore is the booker. Not Bischoff, not Nash himself, not Vince Mcmahon. D'Amore wouldn't even do this angle if it didn't lead to a younger star getting put over the older star.

The only thing I worry about is Nash. He's proven to be very difficult to work with in the past, not to mention injury prone as fuck. He probably will duck out before the culmination of the storyline, but it would be really huge for Sabin and the X-Division if he doesn't.

It's too bad entire storylines about TNA get leaked like this. You hardly see anything this indepth from WWE.

St. Jimmy
05-12-2006, 01:16 AM
I think this could be really good.

The comments made about Sabin going back to the mid-card a month later come from a train of thought based on past examples. Booker T got his World Title shot at WrestleMania, but went back to mid-card hell afterward. Same goes for guys like Benoit, RVD, Kane, etc, etc, etc. Then you've got WCW where after Mysterio beat Nash on Nitro, he was then defeated by Nash on PPV and his push went nowhere (there's a whole story behind that match/feud).

But this is TNA, where Scott D'Amore is the booker. Not Bischoff, not Nash himself, not Vince Mcmahon. D'Amore wouldn't even do this angle if it didn't lead to a younger star getting put over the older star.

The only thing I worry about is Nash. He's proven to be very difficult to work with in the past, not to mention injury prone as fuck. He probably will duck out before the culmination of the storyline, but it would be really huge for Sabin and the X-Division if he doesn't.

It's too bad entire storylines about TNA get leaked like this. You hardly see anything this indepth from WWE.

Matt Hardy was the Cruiser/Light Heavyweight Champ once... does that count?

Skippord
05-12-2006, 09:40 PM
How will Sabin beat him though biggest Cradle Shock EVER

Mr. Nerfect
05-13-2006, 04:37 AM
They may as well go all out with this and have Kevin Nash win the TNA X-Division Championship. There are no weight limits on the title, just look at X and Samoa Joe. Kevin Nash winning the belt puts it over big time (as much as people will beg to differ), and Nash can beat guys like Sonjay Dutt, Jerry Lynn, Puma, Chase Stevens, etc. This ends with the golden boy of the X-Division stepping up and taking the title from Nash. If this is to be Chris Sabin, so be it.

Kevin Nash vs. Chris Sabin in an Ultimate X Match for the TNA X-Division Championship? That could pop a buyrate, especially if there is a solid card around it.

St. Jimmy
05-13-2006, 03:07 PM
Sabin will sell the Lazy Bomb just like everyone else.

LK
05-13-2006, 03:15 PM
Nash to end Joe's unbeaten streak, when a drunk Scott Hall stumbles to the ring and uses a taser on Joe.

My Final Heaven
05-13-2006, 04:36 PM
Nash to end Joe's unbeaten streak, when a drunk Scott Hall stumbles to the ring and uses a taser on Joe.

:lol: Thanks, you just gave me the greatest mental picture ever. Made my day :rofl:. I would mark out more if Jacques Rougeau came out & used the tazer, then the Nerve Hold on him tho.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/63/Mountie.jpg/200px-Mountie.jpg

PullMyFinger
05-13-2006, 11:34 PM
LOL LOL hahahahahahahahhahaha

weather vane
05-14-2006, 02:47 AM
HAIL SABIN

RP
05-14-2006, 03:02 AM
I love the idea, but i like the drunken Scott Hall idea alot better..lol

TerranRich
05-14-2006, 12:11 PM
I'd pay money to see a drunken Scott Hall at a TNA PPV. :lol:

Mister Sinister
05-14-2006, 12:25 PM