PDA

View Full Version : HUGE Spoilers on TNA Sacrifice and Slammaversary Tonight!

PullMyFinger
05-14-2006, 03:49 PM
The plan right now is for Scott Steiner Vs. Samoa Joe and Sting Vs. Jeff Jarrett to head up next month's Slammiversary card. Of course, many things change on the day of the PPV, but as it stands right now, Samoa Joe will likely pick up the win over Steiner to set-up their feud and Sting & Jarrett will battle post-match leaving things unresolved with the emphasis that they will be settled next month.

Since Jushin Thunder Liger is such a big and expensive name as well as the fact that he basically jobbed in a squash match to Samoa Joe at Bound For Glory, expect him to get the win over Petey Williams. As for the rest of the World X Cup, it is most likely that Team USA will get the win to give some push to the four wrestlers involved (Sabin, Dutt, Lethal, & Shelley). The World X Cup is primarily used by TNA in a way to get over the X Division as an international thing, with emphasis that their division is the top one in the world.

Kevin Nash will most likely make his TNA return by interrupting the celebration of Team USA, most notably getting into a confrontation with Chris Sabin that will set up their future program. As it has been reported, AJ Styles was the original candidate for the feud, but with management (especially Scott D'Amore) looking to push Sabin more and the general consensus being that Styles did not need the feud, Chris Sabin was quickly put in AJ's place. While the original storyline called for Kevin Nash to put over the X Division worker at the end, storylines do always change and many backstage have a "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude to the end of the storyline.

It has been in the works for a long time to have Team 3-D eventually beat America's Most Wanted for their first NWA Tag Team Title run at an important stage such as Slammiversary or Bound For Glory. TNA has put time into Team 3-D by having them beat almost every team in TNA as well as having Team 3-D seem on a bigger level than America's Most Wanted since they have only lost to the team on a technicality. With that said, there is a very slim chance that The James Gang will win tonight especially after BG James expressed concern over TNA having no long term plans for them on an internet radio show recently.

Credit: Wrestling Observer & Pro Wrestling Insider

Credit: 1wrestling.com

These plans are subject to change, but right now, it looks like there is a member of the X Division who will turn his back on the division and join up with Kevin Nash. As of right now, this person is rumored to be Sonjay Dutt.

Sonjay Dutt has been highly praised backstage in TNA and has been lobbying for storylines for his whole time in TNA and this could be his break. This would also set-up a future Chris Sabin-Sonjay Dutt feud in the future which both wrestlers, who are friends in real life, have been pushing for to management for a while. It was originally suggested that Alex Shelley be in this role, but as he was already a heel, TNA wanted to go for more of a shock and give another X Division wrestler a chance to shine.

Like always, these plans could change, but it seems very likely right now that Kevin Nash-Chris Sabin followed by Sonjay Dutt-Chris Sabin feuds are coming starting tonight at TNA Sacrifice.

Disturbed316
05-14-2006, 04:14 PM
Great.

St. Jimmy
05-14-2006, 04:21 PM
YEY! Christian Cage, the NWA Champion is on the MID CARD!...

Christian:"So, if i leave WWE, i'll get the heavyweight title!?"
Jeff: Yep, that's the plan Double C.
Christain: Alright! I'll DO IT! *runs off*
Jeff: MWAHAHAHAHAHA.
Christain: were you just laughing manicially in here?
Jeff: ... no.

Skippord
05-14-2006, 04:26 PM
FUCKING DUTT

St. Jimmy
05-14-2006, 04:28 PM
if they gave Sonjay the Hassan gimmick, i'd mark out for him.

Disturbed316
05-14-2006, 04:37 PM
They would have to replace the hatred for America for the X-Division for it to TRUELY work.

Rob
05-14-2006, 05:18 PM
Kevin Nash won't be putting over any X Division guys. And don't bring this quote back up when he beats fuck out of one of them and then does the job. If you think that is putting someone over then you are a fool.

FourFifty
05-14-2006, 05:27 PM
*SPOILERS*
Nash will tear his quad on his way to the ring.

NeanderCarl
05-14-2006, 09:17 PM
*SPOILERS*
Nash will tear his eyelid whilst blinking half an hour before and miss the show altogether.

Mister Sinister
05-14-2006, 10:09 PM
Spoilers

So Far, Theses are only half true