PDA

View Full Version : Matt Striker Appreciation Thread

Gertner
05-16-2006, 12:14 AM
God this guy is god damn gold on the mic and a great worker. He needs an intercontiental title push in the worst way. Great finisher, great worker, and fantastic on the mic. Reminds me of Simon Diamond in ECW with his "smarminess"

Destor
05-16-2006, 12:16 AM
I don't think I have seen enough of Striker to fully appreciate him.

Kane Knight
05-16-2006, 12:31 AM
Didn't you already make a Stiker appreciation thread?

Gertner
05-16-2006, 12:33 AM
no that was my world famous sprit squad appreciation thread.

Destor
05-16-2006, 12:34 AM
:heart:The Squad btw.

Dorkchop
05-16-2006, 01:20 AM
I fully agree. I can't get enough of him.

Pinnacle Charisma
05-16-2006, 01:30 AM
The sky is the limit for Striker. Bucket loads of charisma and he knows his way around the ring

I got goosebumps when he had that little feud with angle and Angle gave him crap for being a pathological liar for lying about what his name is and what home town he is from to suit the city that they are currentily in.

Striker responds "Fine if you think it dosnt matter what town im from then Im Matt Striker from "insert current town name". The crowd went apeshit

Destor
05-16-2006, 01:33 AM
The sky is the limit for Striker.Bull shit. Have you noticed how short he is? Career mid-carder at best.

D Mac
05-16-2006, 02:07 AM
He will job to Eugene.

Mr. Aristocrat
05-16-2006, 03:09 AM
Personally I see him as a future upper mid card guy. He has charisma to spare, and while I havn't seen a lot of his in ring work, from what I have seen he is technically solid.

D Mac
05-16-2006, 04:27 AM
Great all we need is yet another Joey here at TPWW. :p

Dave Youell
05-16-2006, 04:39 AM
I've been saying this for months, it's basically Dean Douglas's gimmick, but done well. The guy has got all the tools to go far, not all the way, but a solid mid carder no probs

The One
05-16-2006, 04:40 AM
Great all we need is yet another Joey here at TPWW. :p

That's how I feel about assholes who start their name with the word "The"...I'm looking at you The Mask and The Destroyer. And even worse, when jerk offs think that somehow they are so special to have the words "The" and "One" in their names...The Ravishing One and TheNamelessOne...and TheOneLameGunn treads so dangeriously close I feel like I should get some WWE lawyer to copyright me up some rights.

Kane Knight
05-16-2006, 09:45 AM
no that was my world famous sprit squad appreciation thread.

Naw, I could have sworn you did another thread on the greatness of Striker.

tucsonspeed6
05-16-2006, 12:36 PM
That's how I feel about assholes who start their name with the word "The"...I'm looking at you The Mask and The Destroyer. And even worse, when jerk offs think that somehow they are so special to have the words "The" and "One" in their names...The Ravishing One and TheNamelessOne...and TheOneLameGunn treads so dangeriously close I feel like I should get some WWE lawyer to copyright me up some rights.

I think KK stole my name too, even though his name is nothing like mine and he registered long before I did. :shifty:

Either way I want royalties.

Gertner
05-16-2006, 01:08 PM
Naw, I could have sworn you did another thread on the greatness of Striker.

i made a thread saying that he needs a push but not a certified appreciation thread. i mean come on Kane, somebody could have stolen this amazing idea:|

Kane Knight
05-16-2006, 01:21 PM
I think KK stole my name too, even though his name is nothing like mine and he registered long before I did. :shifty:

Either way I want royalties.

I'm already shelling out royalties every time I KKK someone. What, you guys want to break TPWW's own franchise of faggotry? The King of Crossdressing? The Master debater, the...

Shit, these sound like Shannon Moore Gimmicks.

Rob
05-16-2006, 04:48 PM
Matt Striker sucks. Dean Douglas was a miles better presented gimmick and that died a quick death too.

jindrak
05-16-2006, 05:48 PM
I LOVE Striker!

I've always known Gertner had good taste too.

Nervous Ferret
05-16-2006, 05:50 PM
He is always on when I am sleeping during RAW. Other than that time in like December, I haven't seen him

St. Jimmy
05-16-2006, 05:51 PM
I thought the song was "Hot for Teacher", not "Gay for Teacher" =/

Kane Knight
05-16-2006, 06:59 PM
It's actually "gay for Jesus."

The One
05-16-2006, 07:08 PM
You mean Gay for Kanye?

UmbrellaCorporation
05-16-2006, 07:20 PM
I :heart: Striker.

Kane Knight
05-16-2006, 11:09 PM
You mean Gay for Kanye?

Kanye's not Jesus?

The One
05-16-2006, 11:15 PM
It's a technicality, like the difference between God and Jesus even though they are one in the same according to the Holy Bible, which we all know is never wrong. And actually if you read one of the books in the back, uh which one escapes me right now, you will clearly see you must distinguish between God, Jesus, and even Kanye.

Kane Knight
05-16-2006, 11:57 PM
Maybe in your commie world.

Nark Order
05-16-2006, 11:58 PM
That finisher he did on Eugene on RAW was hot.

.44 Magdalene
05-17-2006, 12:56 AM
I keep expecting Cynick to rape me over my screenname.

Kane Knight
05-17-2006, 09:43 AM

Get him first.

"Iiiiiit Stinks!

ThruTheWire
05-17-2006, 01:40 PM
I don't appreciate having 500 appreciation threads. Striker has done nothing to be "appreciated" he is an average low mid-carder at best.

Rob
05-17-2006, 01:46 PM

He barely posts anymore because, much like myself, he has lost interest in the current scene and has moved on to MMA.

Vermaat
05-17-2006, 02:30 PM
Matt Striker has "it". Not too many new stars in the WWE have "it" and WWE have found a great new star but he should first be on the lower card for a while and slowly work his way up, not run straught into the main event because I think that might screw him up.

Kane Knight
05-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Well, it's a good thing he spends most of his time on Velocity then. :y:

Xero
05-17-2006, 02:46 PM
*Heat.

I know, it's almost impossible to tell them apart.

ThruTheWire
05-17-2006, 03:34 PM
Matt Striker has "it". Not too many new stars in the WWE have "it" and WWE have found a great new star but he should first be on the lower card for a while and slowly work his way up, not run straught into the main event because I think that might screw him up.

I love how your entire argument is stating that he has "it". Next time try to make a real point.

The King of Marks
05-17-2006, 08:07 PM
I like Matt Striker. He's really good on the mic and has some interesting wrestling moves. If he works hard, he might get to the level of Christian. Unfortunately, he's just too damn short and small to seem credible in my mind and the minds of the casual fan. He would have to work for years to become credible to hold any title above Cruiserweight.

BTW, the only credible small Heavyweight champions were Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho. I don't like Rey's current reign, and while Benoit had the moveset, I wanted to shoot my television everytime he talked.

Pinnacle Charisma
05-17-2006, 09:09 PM
Bull shit. Have you noticed how short he is? Career mid-carder at best.

We are in the era of Rey Mysterio remember height is not a limit anymore.

Dorkchop
05-17-2006, 11:44 PM
We are in the era of Rey Mysterio remember height is not a limit anymore.

All Striker has to do is become best friends with a big name star, have that star die, then capatilize on his death for a main event push and win the title. He also needs the fans to chant his deceased friend's name, and never his own.

High Impact v.W.o
05-18-2006, 08:41 AM
I like Matt Striker. He's really good on the mic and has some interesting wrestling moves. If he works hard, he might get to the level of Christian. Unfortunately, he's just too damn short and small to seem credible in my mind and the minds of the casual fan. He would have to work for years to become credible to hold any title above Cruiserweight.

BTW, the only credible small Heavyweight champions were Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho. I don't like Rey's current reign, and while Benoit had the moveset, I wanted to shoot my television everytime he talked.
Your screen name might get your ass e-kicked.

Kane Knight
05-18-2006, 09:58 AM
*Heat.

I know, it's almost impossible to tell them apart.

TBH, I haven't watched either since they went online, so I no longer keep track which jobber show belong to which show.

Xero
05-18-2006, 11:46 AM
Right, it's almost impossible to tell the apart.