PDA

View Full Version : SmackDown! is starting to take form this week *Spoilers/Rumours*

Mr. Nerfect
05-24-2006, 04:19 AM
Chris Benoit needs to take time off. Originally it was being speculated that Mark Henry would win the World Heavyweight Championship. The thought of putting a World Title on Mark Henry aggrivated some people, but with Benoit going off with an injury, it seems appropriate Mark Henry injures him, does it not?

Benoit gets a half-decent match out of Mark Henry, loses to the World's Strongest Slam and Henry proceeds to "hurt" Chris Benoit. Gunner Scott catches Chris Benoit in the back and swears revenge against Henry. This angle could actually get Gunner Scott over.

JBL is expected to lose the WWE United States Championship. Bobby Lashley seems like the prime candidate, but he really doesn't need it at the moment. I am much more inclined to see Paul Burchill or Matt Hardy with the belt. If the rumours of personal problems aren't true, Joey Mercury would make a fantastic U.S. Champion.

Paul Heyman is also backstage. I can see him maybe talking to an ex-ECW wrestler who loses a match. Simon Dean to Tatanka? For some reason I see Tatanka getting the U.S. Championship, but I hope they don't go that far with him too soon. Maybe have Stevie Richards and Paul Heyman try to slap some sense into Simon Dean?

Brian Kendrick & Paul London should be given a title defence here, which should also highlight the destuction of MNM. I'm thinking Nunzio & Vito face the Champs, with London being isolated, but Kendrick pins Nunzio with Sliced Bread #2 off the hot tag (Kendrick needs to be established more in this team).

Of course you also have the King of the Ring crowning, with Finlay in attendence. Rey Mysterio vs. Booker T for the World Heavyweight Championship the next week on SmackDown!. In the main event of this week's show, Mysterio teams up with Bobby Lashley to defeat Booker T & Finlay when Booker T walks out on Finlay getting the Spear for the Lashley & Mysterio win.

Watch the WWE fuck it up majorly.

Dave Youell
05-24-2006, 04:23 AM
That does indeed sound like a sweet ass show

Mr. Nerfect
05-24-2006, 04:37 AM
As for Velocity, Stevie Richards could wrestle a match under ECW colours to promote One Night Stand. The Great Khali makes an appearance (the WWE can measure the hits on the website to find out if there is overwhelming interest in the guy) and you can have a Cruiserweight Title rematch from Judgment Day.

The Great Khali dismantles Matt Hardy/Paul Burchill. Jamie Noble & Kid Kash beat Funaki & Scotty 2 Hotty, climbing the tag team ladder. Stevie Richards wrestles and wins his match with the Stevie Kick. Gregory Helms pins Super Crazy with the Nightmare on Helms Street to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship after a Mexicools miscommunication.

The Heat
05-24-2006, 05:03 AM
It sucks that top WWE talent keeps getting injured.

Maybe WWE will capatilize on Benoit's absence and plan major things for him upon his return.

Mark Henry as World Champ? :wtf: That's one under my "things to never happen in WWE" list right beside a return of "The Boogeyman". Sounds like SD will be a decent show this week, though. It'd be nice if Booker T became World Champ next week since they keep selling past KOTR winners as greatness.

tucsonspeed6
05-24-2006, 09:07 AM
If they were to bring back the bWo, they should do it Blonde Bytch style. Comedy all the way. Have a segment or two each week where Heyman trys to collect the members of the bWo. The first week, have him search the backstage, casually asking around for any members of the order. He swears he saw Nova somewhere before the show. Up walks Simon Dean with Gymini.

heyman: "Hey, Simon.... *Eyes up Simon very closely for a second* I'm looking for some old ECW wrestlers that I'm planning to use for One Night Stand. Have you ever heard of the Blue World Order?"

Simon Dean: *Thinks for a moment, then gets a smile on his face as if he's about to break character, but stops* "Hey! Isn't that morbidly obese man with blue hair in that group?"

Heyman: "Blue Meanie. Have you seen him?"

Simon: "No, but if you do, give him this... *Reaches in his bag and pulls out a bottle of his Simon System. Begins to hand it to Heyman when he eyes Heyman's physique.* "Better yet, maybe you should take that one for yourself. You're about one cheeseburger away from a double bypass my friend! Come on, guys!"

As Simon and the Gymini leave, Heyman starts to go, but stops to look over his shoulder at Simon one last time with this weird look on his face as if he recognizes him, but then suddenly tosses the System in a nearby garbage can. Heyman recognizes one of the divas and starts talking to her. She talks about how hot she is or something to get the camera on her chest while Simon Dean does a quick change and sneaks behind the camera. Heyman decides she's no help, so he walks away while he still rubbernecks over his shoulder checking her out. As he does he bumps into Nova. Heyman does a double take, looking behind him in the direction that Simon Dean left in and back at Nova. Heyman says "Where have you been?!?" to which Nova calmly replys, "Here....why?" Heyman acts like he's about to ask more, but decides it's best if he doesn't. "Go find the rest of the bWo. Tell them I've got a match for them at One Night Stand."

The rest of the segments could come on later episodes. He might find Blue Meanie walking out of a bathroom waving off the stink. "Where have you been?"

"In the bathroom. Why?"

"You were in there this whole time?"

"Well, I had to go..."

"You've been in there for almost..... Oh never mind! Go find Stevie!"

Where they'd find Stevie is beyond me. They could find him in a mental institute, Hanging out with Tim White while talking his ear off (They'd catch him just as Tim's about to pull his shotgun out from behind the bar...), Have him in a dressing room seriously eyeing up his white shirt and black tie as if he were considering starting R2C again, or even catch him sleeping under the ring. "Why were you under there?" "It's the only place where I can catch some z's..." It's the bWo. They'd find something funny.

Corkscrewed
05-24-2006, 12:51 PM
ROFL

RGWhat316
05-26-2006, 06:52 PM
I'm guessing that if Benoit is leaving now, then the Eddie tribute match with him and Malenko has been scrapped.

Mr. Nerfect
05-26-2006, 08:55 PM
Holy shit! I would piss myself laughing if they showed Stevie Richards backstage one day, pulling a neatly ironed Right to Censor uniform out and have him nearly bite the bullet and revert back to those ways, only for Nova or someone to burst in and tell him ECW's back.

They could even make it a running gag.