PDA

View Full Version : Indy Shows and Autographs

Vito Cruz
06-01-2006, 08:15 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Yeah, so I'm going to an indy show tomorrow....a small promotion called Northeast Wrestling, that actually brings in some pretty big names.

Here's the card:

NWA World Title - 1st Time ever: Christian vs. "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles
Chris Sabin vs. Abyss
Jay Lethal vs. Xavier
Tommy Dreamer vs. Ron Zombie vs. Tony Devito
Ricky Landell vs. "Rocket" Fred Curry
Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. The Executioner w/ Big Daddy
The Heart Throbs vs. Sex and Violence
Damian Adams vs. Josh Daniels

Now, there's a 90 minute meet and greet before the show...but if you buy Golden RIngside seats, you obviously get to sit really close and also get into the meet and greet 30 minutes before everyone else. So I bought that.

So that brings me to my question...how much money should I bring for autographs? I know that indy workers generally don't sign for free, and there's some pretty big names there. Any help would be appreciated.</font>

The One
06-01-2006, 08:20 PM
Depends, I have seen autographs run from free to $30. Be sure to get the Sabin one and ask him to write on there something like "Skippord sucks" and post it. :y:

UmbrellaCorporation
06-01-2006, 08:25 PM
Depends, I have seen autographs run from free to $30. Be sure to get the Sabin one and ask him to write on there something like "Skippord sucks" and post it. :y:

ROFL, so cruel. :'(

I'd kill for a Christian Cage autograph personally. And I mean KILL. :mad:

6to1
06-01-2006, 09:45 PM
most the ones i saw were 5 bucks, an the older wrestlers have good sales pitches like tony atlas would say if i die soon my autograph will go up, an larry zbyszko would say this is for my ex wife fund. thats a pretty good card for a indy show.