PDA

View Full Version : What's the freaking card for One Night Stand?

Dorkchop
06-07-2006, 12:09 AM
All I know are the WWE matches on it (Sigh). Wasn't Yoshihiro Tajiri confirmed a few months back? What about Masato Tanaka, Justin Credible and everyone else imagined. Last year at least the WWE told you the freaking card and appearances. This year all I've heard nothing about the guys who are employed full time with the WWE. I heard there could Benoit vs Malenko. I would appreciate if anyone knows anything about anything on this.

Blitz
06-07-2006, 01:09 AM
I have a bad feeling it's gonna end up all WWE Vs ECW.

Ben Rodrigues
06-07-2006, 01:11 AM
If I could throw one match on the current card it be either yet another Awesome/Tanaka rematch or Balls/Tanaka.

Mr. JL
06-07-2006, 08:41 AM
Balls and Tanaka would put on a hell of a match together.

Ben Rodrigues
06-07-2006, 08:43 AM
*...and he's got big balls, and she's got big balls...*

Xero
06-07-2006, 09:06 AM
Last year they kept a few matches under wraps. My guess is that they're doing the same this year.

Stickman
06-07-2006, 12:23 PM
But they should let the people know of some matches that aren't just involving WWE guys. Not that I buy PPVs, but I would not buy this one due to the lack of a card that interests me. It seems they're too worried making RVD vs Cena seem like Hogan vs Andre to put more of a card together. And as I've said, you can do better than Dreamer/Funk VS Foley/Edge.

Corkscrewed
06-07-2006, 02:34 PM
Sure... make it a "older member of the losing team retires" match. :shifty:

Sadistic
06-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Is it fair to say that there'll be a match involving super crazy, tajiri, psychosis and others?

Also, I think Balls vs. Tanaka is very possible and i'd absolutely LOVE to see it.

loopydate
06-07-2006, 04:40 PM
I think both of those are fair statements, Sadistic. Personally, I'd like to see something along the lines of Psicosis & Super Crazy vs. Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke, Tajiri vs. Kid Kash, and the aforementioned Balls Mahoney vs. Masato Tanaka.

TerranRich
06-07-2006, 04:48 PM
I thought I heard something about Malenko vs. Benoit not being allowed to happen. Which pissed me the fuck off, as I remember. I love Malenko.

loopydate
06-07-2006, 04:55 PM
I think Benoit's not going to be healthy enough for that match. I think Henry "injuring" him on SD was a cover so that he could take time off to heal some nagging injuries. I wish they'd held off until after ONS, though.

Kane Knight
06-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Last year they kept a few matches under wraps. My guess is that they're doing the same this year.

Wouldn't it, perhaps, be smart to advertise a couple of matches that weren't just WWE/ECW matches though?

Kane Knight
06-07-2006, 06:09 PM
I think Benoit's not going to be healthy enough for that match. I think Henry "injuring" him on SD was a cover so that he could take time off to heal some nagging injuries. I wish they'd held off until after ONS, though.

Benoit is taking time off for surgery, IIRC.

So yeah. Odds are against him.

Sadistic
06-07-2006, 06:11 PM
"ECWWrestlingNews.com can confirm that Balls Mahoney vs. Tanaka and FBI vs. Mikey and Tajiri have been added to the ECW One Night Stand PPV on Sunday."

aaaaa
06-07-2006, 06:11 PM
On WWEShop.com, they have added some T-shirts to the New Releases section. As they do for every PPV, there is a One Night Stand shirt available and it has the card listed on the back. While I haven't read the SmackDown! spoilers, there are some new matches for ONS that have not been officially announced on TV.

To prevent some accidental spoilers for those who want to be surprised, I just posted the link to a pic of the shirt:
http://www.wweshop.com/newimages/images/W00351X.JPG

loopydate
06-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Cool. But do you suppose that <font color=black>the FBI is going to be the WWE version of FBI (Nunzio & Vito) or the ECW version (Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke)</font>?

Gertner
06-07-2006, 06:50 PM
"ECWWrestlingNews.com can confirm that Balls Mahoney vs. Tanaka and FBI vs. Mikey and Tajiri have been added to the ECW One Night Stand PPV on Sunday."

damn i was hoping Doring and Roadkill would make the card as well

Ben Rodrigues
06-07-2006, 08:25 PM
OMG! OMG! Beulah! *Marks the fuck out!*

Juan
06-07-2006, 08:53 PM
John Cena on an ECW shirt.... for shame...

Xero
06-08-2006, 09:09 AM
Cool. But do you suppose that <font color=black>the FBI is going to be the WWE version of FBI (Nunzio & Vito) or the ECW version (Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke)</font>?
Hightlight:
I've heard it's going to be Guido/Mamaluke.

Why are we blacking it out?

loopydate
06-08-2006, 09:40 AM
<font color=black>Because people get anal about the smallest of spoilers and, since it hasn't technically been announced by WWE on TV yet, I figured it was safer this way.

Purple monkey dishwasher.</font>

Xero
06-08-2006, 09:43 AM
Wasn't Tony in the battle royal last night?

The cat smells like cow.