PDA

View Full Version : ****ing Marks

starfox8500
06-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Although we all have to admit at one time or another we've all been marks. But after watching wrestling for about 5 years it makes me sick to see these marks be retarded. I was on the WWE chat the other day :shifty: and One of the marks said that Randy Orton was a backstabber and was an awful wrestler, so I pulled a messege he sent to me back from the '04 Slam when Randy won the belt saying he was the best thing in WWE for a while.

Short and Simple, I ****ing hate Marks!:foc:

Kalyx triaD
06-08-2006, 06:07 PM
Chris Masters P&wnz WWE

KingofOldSchool
06-08-2006, 06:47 PM
http://img99.echo.cx/img99/8458/starfox6tq.jpg

RottingFreak
06-08-2006, 07:02 PM
The stars have spoken.

korinkahn
Although we all have to admit at one time or another we've all been marks. But after watching wrestling for about 5 years it makes me sick to see these marks be retarded. I was on the WWE chat the other day :shifty: and One of the marks said that Randy Orton was a backstabber and was an awful wrestler, so I pulled a messege he sent to me back from the '04 Slam when Randy won the belt saying he was the best thing in WWE for a while.

Mr. Fox,
I must say that it is trash like you that divest this forum of any modcome of honor of dignity or of intelligence- I understand you hate marks but you are so weak-this goes for the others who felt it nesseacry to run their mouths against me...Eddie was a trashy hack..Orton is worthless..Rey is worthless, Get an education watch wrestling for about 10 more years, then tell me where me place is- your place Mr. Fox is beneath me.

ddpBANG
starfox8500 (http://tpww.net/forums/member.php?u=3201)<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1322265", true); </SCRIPT>

Lux
06-08-2006, 07:04 PM
Mr. Fox,
I must say that it is trash like you that divest this forum of any modcome of honor of dignity or of intelligence- I understand you hate marks but you are so weak-this goes for the others who felt it nesseacry to run their mouths against me...Eddie was a trashy hack..Orton is worthless..Rey is worthless, Get an education watch wrestling for about 10 more years, then tell me where me place is- your place Mr. Fox is beneath me.
This is coming from the "red dot" next time when your under the guy, think before you do ok

DaveWadding
06-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Mr. Fox,

Who the fuck are you?

Volare
06-08-2006, 07:18 PM
ummm....random post guy??:shifty:

James Steele
06-08-2006, 07:39 PM
:lol:

Schoenauer
06-08-2006, 07:56 PM
Mr. Fox,
Actually... he's above you. He has a green square, and you have a red one. However, I will not let this quote go to waste. YOU ARE A HACK

Shadow
06-08-2006, 08:02 PM
Mr. Fox,

Hey you...GET YOUR OWN FUCKING GIMMICK!

In fact...you both get the sig!

Xero
06-08-2006, 08:31 PM
So, wait. You've been on the WWE.com chat long enough to not only start to save convos but to know somebody? And you've been on it for 2+ years? LOL

Xero
06-08-2006, 08:36 PM
Speaking of which, I've gone back just now. They're still a retarded bunch.

Lux
06-08-2006, 08:57 PM
This guy is a fuckface, plan and simple

Skyler
06-08-2006, 08:59 PM
your a fuck face LOL sorry 4.0

Xero
06-08-2006, 09:13 PM
"Fuckface" is so 2004. He's a FUCKJERK now!

Lux
06-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Fine, hes a whore, jackass, bitch cream motherfucker who can't stopping breast feeding a horse

The Show Off
06-08-2006, 09:31 PM

If they guy is such a stupid mark then why the hell did you save a 2 year old message he sent you?

Lux
06-08-2006, 09:33 PM
Cause as you can see this guy isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, hes just a tool

korinkahn
06-08-2006, 09:44 PM
you are all cowards, It is okay to speak your mind when your ideas are in tow with the status quo but once you speak against the prevailing opinions you are blacklisted ie the red square GROW UP AND LEARN TO THINK FOR YOURSELFS you are all patheic

Lux
06-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Did you post something? i wasn't paying attention

Shadow
06-08-2006, 10:23 PM
you are all cowards, It is okay to speak your mind when your ideas are in tow with the status quo but once you speak against the prevailing opinions you are blacklisted ie the red square GROW UP AND LEARN TO THINK FOR YOURSELFS you are all patheic

There's such a thing as having a good idea and then there's being an asshat. Guess which catagory you're in?

Destor
06-08-2006, 11:32 PM
With out marks there is no wrestling. Thank you marks, where ever you are.

Schoenauer
06-09-2006, 01:24 AM
Rather large words like the type that you have been typing to bring a point up will not garner you any success in hoping to add any rational value to this topic of discussion.

In english: Using big words does not make you intelligent. :foc: :foc: :foc:

Blitz
06-09-2006, 01:34 AM
Mr. Fox,
This might be the funniest thing I've read all year.

mike627
06-09-2006, 01:47 AM
Hey you...GET YOUR OWN FUCKING GIMMICK!

In fact...you both get the sig!:rofl: god,I love that Sig!:yes: :y:

Kane Knight
06-09-2006, 09:42 AM

Someone whining about the "blacklist" of negative rep telling other people to grow up?

Where'd I put my Irony Meter?

Kane Knight
06-09-2006, 09:43 AM
Rather large words like the type that you have been typing to bring a point up will not garner you any success in hoping to add any rational value to this topic of discussion.

In english: Using big words does not make you intelligent. :foc: :foc: :foc:

Especially when you spell many of them wrong.

:rofl: Modcome.

Kalyx triaD
06-09-2006, 09:58 AM

You should group up with other pepole who feel the same as you. Trust me, it's awesome...

TerranRich
06-09-2006, 11:19 AM
http://www.cafepress.com/xylot.53622827 (Buy it. Now!)

Xero
06-09-2006, 11:26 AM
ROFL!

Volare
06-09-2006, 11:31 AM
korin - if we're going old school on names......

Fuckin Slap Nut

that's all I gotta say

Chavo Classic
06-09-2006, 11:35 AM
Why is the wrestling forum suddenly filled with retards and n00bs. Did we have a recruitment drive at the local asylum?

Kane Knight
06-09-2006, 01:03 PM
Vermaat brought his buddies in.

TerranRich
06-09-2006, 02:30 PM
Chavo: I know that May was TPWW's Retarded N00b Month, but it seems that there is some seepage into June.

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7439/retardedn00bmonth1xy.jpg

TerranRich
06-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Hey! Ever notice that 99% of retards don't use capital letters in their user names? And the converse is mostly true, too (i.e., 99% of people without capital letters are retards). There are exceptions, though.

Mr. Nerfect
06-09-2006, 09:33 PM

Dude, I am a mark for Val Venis and Doug Basham, and most people here don't want to hear it, but I don't get neg rep for it. I just get the occasion ribbing here and there. You're not a victim of prejudice, you're a victim of being a fuckjerk.

Innovator
06-09-2006, 10:02 PM
Funky and LC need to step it up with the banhammer