View Full Version : WWE.com Video: Big Show Speaks *WWE vs. ECW Spoilers*

James Steele
06-08-2006, 08:46 PM
http://www.wwe.com/shows/headtohead/photos/19.jpg

A Traitor Explains
Big Show explains his shocking defection to ECW
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/tvshows/2846414/2868848/heymanshow
``````````````````

Personally, I think that this will be a good chance for Big Show to solidify himself as one of the greats. Paul Heyman is the only one who probably could book Big Show to look like a credible legitimate threat instead of a damn 7' 500 lbs. joke.

Innovator
06-08-2006, 08:49 PM
*cough*911*cough*

Pepsi Man
06-08-2006, 10:47 PM
Yeah, it'd be impossible to book a man that size as a legit threat.

James Steele
06-08-2006, 11:03 PM
Yeah, it'd be impossible to book a man that size as a legit threat.

Vince could never do it, and he got lost in the shuffle in WCW.

Pepsi Man
06-08-2006, 11:42 PM
Vince could never do it, and he got lost in the shuffle in WCW.
Vince did it just fine when Show debuted for the WWE, and has managed to build him up in spots, too. He CAN do it, just hasn't chosen to.

Kane Knight
06-09-2006, 09:50 AM
Vince never did it.

...Oh, except when Show was going TOE TO TOE with some of the biggest names in wrestling, some of the strongest competitors, and winning.

Xero
06-09-2006, 10:36 AM
When he worked with Heyman and Lesnar he was great. I'd say that was one of, if not his highest point.

Kane Knight
06-09-2006, 10:38 AM
Uhh...Where do I begin?

Kane Knight
06-09-2006, 10:38 AM
"Quite Honestly...I wasn't hungry on Raw."

REALLY.

DaveWadding
06-09-2006, 10:56 AM
"Quite Honestly...I wasn't hungry on Raw."

REALLY.

No Cruisers to feed on :shifty:

Chavo Classic
06-09-2006, 11:48 AM
So, because Heyman fed him a cold slice of pizza he came to work for him?

Wow, I have some dominos left from last night. Do you think if I offer him the left-overs he'll come clean my toilet?

Vermaat
06-09-2006, 11:53 AM
Oh wow Big SLOW has joined ECW. Why are we suppose to care? Big Slow is slow and no one cares about him. All he has going for him is that he's fat. I mean seriously, he is nice in a tag team, I did like him with Kane, but as a singles star, he is just a big fat guy. I don't see how this is suppose to be a big deal and I think he should have been moved to Smackdown.

Xero
06-09-2006, 12:05 PM
LOL, wow, whoever is under the Vermaat mask is getting desperate.

Kane Knight
06-09-2006, 12:22 PM
Oh wow Big SLOW has joined ECW. Why are we suppose to care? Big Slow is slow and no one cares about him. All he has going for him is that he's fat. I mean seriously, he is nice in a tag team, I did like him with Kane, but as a singles star, he is just a big fat guy. I don't see how this is suppose to be a big deal and I think he should have been moved to Smackdown.

LOL. Big Slow is slow.

Xero
06-09-2006, 12:24 PM
That's not redundant at all...

AT ALL!

Dorkchop
06-09-2006, 12:41 PM
I noticed Big Show is looking more in shape. He has more muscle definition in his shoulders. I only noticed this during ECW vs WWE.

Kane Knight
06-09-2006, 01:17 PM
That's not redundant at all...

AT ALL!

...Kenne*banned*

Kane Knight
06-09-2006, 01:25 PM
I noticed Big Show is looking more in shape. He has more muscle definition in his shoulders. I only noticed this during ECW vs WWE.

Yeah, he's closer to what he used to be.

Goulet
06-09-2006, 03:14 PM
Personally I like the Big Show... I think he's quite entertaining

6to1
06-09-2006, 04:29 PM
yea i like him but what is he going to do in ecw i guess he will put over the up and cuming ovw hosses.

Innovator
06-09-2006, 05:13 PM
Show was trained to be able to do a hurricanrana with the guy on the top rope, he can go if need be. Also he was strongest booked when Heyman was writing for Smackdown!.

The Icon of Elisim
06-09-2006, 06:09 PM
I've always liked Big Show provided he's not wrestling another hoss. ECW should be pretty hoss-less so I'm excited to see him in there.

dalegendkilla
06-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Big Show was treated like a joke on Raw and you can tell Big Show knows that too.

Hopefully he's gets booked well in ECW.

Schoenauer
06-09-2006, 06:22 PM
So as a tag team with Kane he was like a body builder of sorts, and got fat when he split with Kane? WASSUP WIT DAT??

Kane Knight
06-09-2006, 06:39 PM
So as a tag team with Kane he was like a body builder of sorts, and got fat when he split with Kane? WASSUP WIT DAT??

Basic Vermaanomics. He's talented when you like him. He's not when he isn't. This can add up to 300 lbs.

LK
06-10-2006, 03:03 PM
You're just fishing now, aren't you?

Corkscrewed
06-11-2006, 01:56 AM
Show was trained to be able to do a hurricanrana with the guy on the top rope

Are you serious or was that just a joke? Wasn't quite sure from the context of the sentence.

And did you mean perform it or take it?

Skippord
06-11-2006, 02:18 AM
Oh wow Big SLOW .
FOLKS

Fox
06-11-2006, 03:18 AM
Big Show is absolutely right about being treated like a joke throughout his WWE career.

He may have made a big splash at St. Valentine's Day Massacre when he accidentally cost Vince McMahon the steel cage match against Stone Cold, but he also jobbed clean to Stone Cold like 3 weeks later on free TV.

His first WWE Title reign was a joke, when he won it as an unadvertised participant in the main event against HHH and Rock, and then he feuded with Bossman over his dead father. That's not how you build a monster.

Truly, his best moments were when he was aligned with Paul Heyman against the likes of Brock Lesnar. Problem was that he'd already lost so much credibility over the years that he's seen as nothing more than a stepping stone (an impressive one, no doubt) for other, more important wrestlers.

Drakul
06-11-2006, 04:04 AM
Are you serious or was that just a joke? Wasn't quite sure from the context of the sentence.

And did you mean perform it or take it?
I don't know about a hurricanranna, but I was told he did a moonsault in a match once when he was new to WCW and was told never to do it again since he was a "big man" and should be doing powerbombs etc.

that, and he would turn the guy to purée if he botched it.

HoganNosDeezNutz
06-12-2006, 05:30 AM
Wellllllllll.......well its about time.