PDA

View Full Version : What if Sandman got... (ECW on Sci Fi spoilers)

Corkscrewed
06-14-2006, 02:25 PM
... a Van Helsing gimmick?

Well, not really. But seeing as how he caned the crap out of Zombie last night, wouldn't it be hilarious to make him the one to beat the crap out of random fantasy/sci-fi characters who show up on the show?

Theoretically, he could be feuding with another person at the same time, but even if he didn't... just imagine him beating the crap out of random monsters and stuff. A one man supernatural APA.

I dunno, I think that even though it'd be stupid, it be a funny gimmick tweak.

Thoughts?

Destor
06-14-2006, 02:26 PM
I'd enjoy it.

Destor
06-14-2006, 02:26 PM
(But I'm easy to please.)

What Would Kevin Do?
06-14-2006, 02:38 PM
It'd be seriously "retarded" but how about this.

For weeks, Sandman beats up random "supernatural" characters. Zombies, ghosts, Aliens, werewolves, etc.

We eventually find out that these characters are being sent out by their master Gangrel. Sandman and Gangrel feud, etc. Also, for the sake of logic, I've have Gangrel "think" he's a vampire, and just have him have some fucked up friends. For the love of God, don't try to portray him as a real vampire.

Kane Knight
06-14-2006, 02:50 PM
Giive him a Diva. Call her "Muffy" or something.

Corkscrewed
06-14-2006, 02:51 PM
Well, he can be a member of those Goth-offshoot groups that engage in pagan rituals and vampiresque stuff.

The Show Off
06-14-2006, 03:12 PM
I think Sandman caning the crap out of the Zombie is just a way to show that ECW isn't about stupid over the top gimmicks, it's about wrestling and fighting. Sandman is just the representitive to show that ECW is beating "Sports Entertainment" or am I just stating the obvious?

rob11
06-14-2006, 04:04 PM
I agree with this. Since he can't have his music, might as well give him something like that. Would fit with the Sci-Fi theme and be entertaining.

TerranRich
06-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Or give him Candice and call her "Puffy". Seriously, did you see her gut on RAW?

St. Jimmy
06-14-2006, 04:22 PM
Corky, I'm actually in love with that idea. It's really good.

Arnold HamNegger
06-14-2006, 04:29 PM

Change his entrance theme to "Enter Muffy?" :shifty:

It'd be seriously "retarded" but how about this.

For weeks, Sandman beats up random "supernatural" characters. Zombies, ghosts, Aliens, werewolves, etc.

We eventually find out that these characters are being sent out by their master Gangrel. Sandman and Gangrel feud, etc. Also, for the sake of logic, I've have Gangrel "think" he's a vampire, and just have him have some fucked up friends.

I like this idea, but it would make too much sense and be too entertaining for Vince's vision of the "New ECW." It would never get the final approval of the WWE creative team. They'll just stick to caning random retards.

Kane Knight
06-14-2006, 04:42 PM
Enter Muff would work. :D

Arnold HamNegger
06-14-2006, 04:48 PM
Enter Muff would work. :D

Sandman could start swinging a long Singapore dildo.

Corkscrewed
06-14-2006, 05:13 PM
Someone needs to talk to GCW captionstar Rob Roider...

Corkscrewed
06-21-2006, 02:16 AM
The Sandman vs. 'Macho' Libre
The Sandman canes 'Macho' some more. Sandman grabs a beer, cracks it open, drinks some and then hits a russian leg sweep on 'Macho' using the singapore cane. Sandman covers 'Macho' to the laughter of Joey Styles & Tazz and gets the pinfall.

+

http://powerwrestling.com/news/board.php?Show=2854
It seems that WWE wants The Sandman to run through the gauntlet of Sci-Fi-like characters before moving on to a real feud.

:cool: :cool: I'm glad I was finally able to sneak into WWE Headquarters and switch the writers' script with my own. :D