PDA

View Full Version : ECW.com needs to get it shit together

BigDaddyCool
06-15-2006, 05:17 PM
Especially under its wrestlers section. I mean they have bios for C.W. Anderson, Danny Doring, Jazz, and Francine, none of which have debuted yet. While on the other hand there isn't one for Justin Credible, Stevie Richards, Roadkill, Little Guido, Big Guido or Beuhual(sp?).

Well at least I'm assuming that Little Guido is on ECW being that he has been one of the most featured wrstlers on ECW.

BigDaddyCool
06-15-2006, 05:18 PM
BTW, are they going to pull Nova back over to ECW? Also, do they have something in the works for Angle, I mean outside of just terrorizing the roster.

Outsider
06-15-2006, 05:25 PM
Was literally just looking at it and thinking the same thing.

And another thing, if they are gonna market ECW as something different to WWE, then can they at least make ECW.com a real site, rather than a link to certain pages of WWE.com?

BigDaddyCool
06-15-2006, 05:27 PM
Was literally just looking at it and thinking the same thing.

And another thing, if they are gonna market ECW as something different to WWE, then can they at least make ECW.com a real site, rather than a link to certain pages of WWE.com?

I have no problem with that, I just wish they would take some time and do it right and list all the fucking wrestlers

Boondock Saint
06-15-2006, 05:28 PM
Jazz debuted at WWE vs ECW last week against Mickie James, and Doring was in the battle royal on Tuesday. But yeah, they have some work to do on there.

Slappy3000
06-15-2006, 05:32 PM
The website is obviously the least of WWECW's problems...

Chavo Classic
06-16-2006, 05:46 AM
Notice that Axl Rotten has been taken off the page also?

Dave Youell
06-16-2006, 06:24 AM
Doring was at ONS and was in the ECW battle royal on Sci Fi

And dear god I hope CW is gonna be on ECW, his matches with Kash in 2000 were awesome

Kane Knight
06-16-2006, 09:35 AM
Jazz debuted at WWE vs ECW last week against Mickie James, and Doring was in the battle royal on Tuesday. But yeah, they have some work to do on there.

I was gonna say.