PDA

View Full Version : Cena's been pretty tolerable lately, tbh

Fignuts
06-20-2006, 03:36 AM
This ECW feud has given him a bit of his edge back, I think.

Although admittedly, it would have made more sense to have Cena playing th e part of the heel.

Dave Youell
06-20-2006, 04:49 AM
This ECW feud has given him a bit of his edge back, I think.

Although admittedly, it would have made more sense to have Cena playing th e part of the heel.
Did you watch ONS think he was pretty much a heel there.

I think he's been getting better for a while now, i've enjoyed his stuff since his HHH feud to be honest

Rammsteinmad
06-20-2006, 06:13 AM
He's definately improved since this whole ECW thing got going. Cena can definately go in a Hardcore environment. Anyone who remembers Judgment Day last year will see that. Cena VS Sabu should be awesome.

loopydate
06-20-2006, 10:54 AM
Did you watch ONS think he was pretty much a heel there.

I think he's been getting better for a while now, i've enjoyed his stuff since his HHH feud to be honest

I think he meant that it would have made more sense if, when he made his ECW "invasion" on Sci-Fi last week, that the crowd had actually booed him instead of giving him the usual Jeff Hardy Pop when he attacked RVD and Heyman.

Stickman
06-20-2006, 12:10 PM
I think Cena needs to go away for a bit.

Kane Knight
06-20-2006, 01:19 PM
Cena, by default, will be a heel in ECW and a face in WWE. Though even with the EVIL ECW invading, Cena only got about 30 people cheering him.

Xero
06-20-2006, 01:24 PM
You know, even if the crowd wasn't as hot as they were at ONS, Cena did one hell of a job in his match with RVD. I'd say it was his best match ever, and although I wouldn't want it to happen, if they changed his gimmick enough to fit it, I could buy him in the new ECW.

He'd have to drop all the childish shit, but if he can be a full-on heel thug again, I think he could actually get over in the new ECW.

Problem with that is that they'll lose their "prized demo", the women and children.

Savio
06-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Cenas not that bad of a wrestler I've seen him at house shows and he put on good matches. However his mic time and ring entrance are pretty bad.

Arnold HamNegger
06-20-2006, 01:48 PM
Cena, by default, will be a heel in ECW and a face in WWE. Though even with the EVIL ECW invading, Cena only got about 30 people cheering him.

It's sad when the crowd at Raw is more Pro-ECW than the crowd at ECW's own tv show.

Stickman
06-20-2006, 02:26 PM
It's sad when the crowd at Raw is more Pro-ECW than the crowd at ECW's own tv show.

ECW doesn't have it's own TV show if you think about it.

Anybody Thrilla
06-20-2006, 02:28 PM
Cena has always been tolerable at least during his whole WWE stint, TBH.

Nark Order
06-20-2006, 02:35 PM
Cena is still as terrible as ever IMO

RP
06-20-2006, 02:46 PM
i'd fuck him

Corkscrewed
06-20-2006, 03:16 PM
:lol:

Y2Jeremy
06-20-2006, 05:40 PM
that was funny, but Cena has never been bad, just boring and unrealistic. After Wrestlemania with the whole poser exchange, when HHH called him a poser to vince, and cena said i have alot of poses, and started to flex with the belt, that was the role Cena should play. Not the gay ass salutes before matches, "represent 4 U" promos and that same ass no offense till the end formula in matches.

Kane Knight
06-20-2006, 05:49 PM
Cena and the military have a lot in common.

Mostly they seem to think they're black.

Arnold HamNegger
06-20-2006, 06:52 PM
Cena needs to be silent and violent. Hopefully that's the direction they're taking him now after what happened with Sabu.

Mr. Nerfect
06-22-2006, 04:59 AM
I honestly don't think he looks like a star. He doesn't match his image. Cena needs to change his music and start wrestling. I believe the guy will one day be a top heel, but his career as a face? It died with his first United States Title reign.

I have no doubt Cena will be the guy to bring the WWE Championship back over to the WWE, and I think he is the best man for the job, but he needs to lose the title or turn heel soon after that. He looks much better without the title, so hopefully WWE gets a clue and has him stay naked for a while.

Batsu
06-22-2006, 11:38 PM
In a way, Allenoid is right; the second Cena won the US Title, his habit of getting "stale" had started. Though he had an interesting feud with Carlito, it was cut short because he went off TV for a while.

I remember the time he beat Big Show for the US Title (was it Wrestlemania 20?)... it was like, crap. The only thing that was marginally entertaining about it was Cena doing the (then, crappy) F-U to Big Show. That started a trend...that snowballed when Cena was left handcuffed on SmackDown, then went to Raw.

Now, he reminds me of JBL. Entertaining on the mic, but when he gets in the ring, any good points he had went down the toilet.

Fignuts
08-11-2006, 02:36 AM
Alright, so I watched raw last monday, and Cena is back to being a gay fag again. What the fuck happened?

Blitz
08-11-2006, 02:44 AM
WWE writers happened.

Fignuts
08-12-2006, 01:36 AM
If he just kept the same edge he had when he was a heel, people would still love him. I thought thats where they were going with him, but i guess "they", are giant douchebags.

ThruTheWire
08-13-2006, 07:29 PM
Cena is the same shitty performer that he has been for a long time. He always says at least one thing in every promo that makes you think "this guy fucking sucks".. Who honestly doesn't remember when he was talking about Melina having the runs and saying .. ahem.. "fart-juice"... This guy is lame as hell. Because of him.. the word shitty has been replaced by controversial.