PDA

View Full Version : I've never watched TNA but Samoa Joe looks like a fat fuck to me

Jesus Shuttlesworth
06-24-2006, 12:53 AM
How is he the "next big thing" He just looks like some sloppy fat guy

Mr. Nerfect
06-24-2006, 01:04 AM
Because he kills the fuck out of bitches. Watch some of his shit, man, then you will understand.

Funky Fly
06-24-2006, 01:27 AM
Apparently, he is supposed to be good shit (at least he was in ROH), but then he went to TNA and they only let him use like 3 moves and just have him squash everyone like a fat Samoan Goldberg.

Fox
06-24-2006, 01:43 AM
He's trained in judo, and has an extensive background in Polynesian dancing which, although obviously unrelated to professional wrestling, means that for a "fat fuck" he's extremely agile.

Mark up his rather small moveset on SpikeTV to the fact that they only have 1 hour to try and get over 60 wrestlers exposed on TV. When Joe, who is already booked as an undefeated monster, is given a match on the 60-minute long TNA Impact, of course he's only going to use his signature moves and spots. Is it really any different with someone like Carlito or Shawn Michaels?

However, put Joe on a PPV against a stellar opponent (say... Chris Sabin?) and he'll put on a powerhouse of a match that will absolutely steal the show.

Samoa Joe has earned 4 of the last 5 FIVE STAR RATINGS from The Wrestling Observer Newsletter in matches against AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, KENTA, and CM Punk.

He's more than just a "fat fuck." But then again, your title says it all, you ignorant fool:

"I've never watched TNA before..."

Mr. Nerfect
06-24-2006, 02:01 AM
I've actually had these sick feelings watching Samoa Joe wrestle, before. It's almost criminal that he has so much range, yet in one match it is almost impossible for him to put everything into it. He's wrestling's permanent underachiever due to restrictions placed on the industry.

Slappy3000
06-24-2006, 09:05 AM
It's could possibly be all about preservation with Samoa Joe.

It's either get over with a smaller amount of moves and have a long career, or do all it is that you are capable and have a short career.

He can do so much that he can save some of his other moves for special occassions and get those moments over.

In other words, Joe will kill you.

Kane Knight
06-24-2006, 09:23 AM
TNA Joe sucks. He's not worth watching because he's like any other big fat guy on TV. God, some of you fucks would mark out for Rikishi if he had a winning streak.

CSL
06-24-2006, 09:27 AM
Because he kills the fuck out of bitches

<font color=white>:lol:

Line of the century. I am damn sure gonna use that now on every person that asks 'Why is .... so good?'</font>

The Naitch
06-24-2006, 01:37 PM
He will eventually do it for The Rock

Jesus Shuttlesworth
06-24-2006, 02:42 PM
He's trained in judo, and has an extensive background in Polynesian dancing which, although obviously unrelated to professional wrestling, means that for a "fat fuck" he's extremely agile.

Mark up his rather small moveset on SpikeTV to the fact that they only have 1 hour to try and get over 60 wrestlers exposed on TV. When Joe, who is already booked as an undefeated monster, is given a match on the 60-minute long TNA Impact, of course he's only going to use his signature moves and spots. Is it really any different with someone like Carlito or Shawn Michaels?

However, put Joe on a PPV against a stellar opponent (say... Chris Sabin?) and he'll put on a powerhouse of a match that will absolutely steal the show.

Samoa Joe has earned 4 of the last 5 FIVE STAR RATINGS from The Wrestling Observer Newsletter in matches against AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, KENTA, and CM Punk.

He's more than just a "fat fuck." But then again, your title says it all, you ignorant fool:

"I've never watched TNA before..."ROFLLLLLLLL Its just pro wrestling man

We arent in 7th grade anymore

The Naitch
06-24-2006, 03:17 PM
I think Fox is in the 7th grade

What Would Kevin Do?
06-24-2006, 04:11 PM
Joe in ROH is the shit.

I avoid TNA like the plague.

What Would Kevin Do?
06-24-2006, 04:25 PM
powerhouse of a match that will absolutely steal the show.

Samoa Joe has earned 4 of the last 5 FIVE STAR RATINGS from The Wrestling Observer Newsletter in matches against AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, KENTA, and CM Punk

Actually, it's three of the last 4.

It's Joe Vs Punk (ROH)
Joe Vs Kobashi (ROH)
and Joe Vs Styles Vs Daniels. (TNA)

Ironically, the only other 5 star match put on by an American company in the last 9 years was Genki Horoguchi, Dragon Kid, and Ryo Saito Vs CIMA, Doi, and Yoshino. It was an ROH match, but only had people from Dragon Gate in it. Oh the ironicy.

redoneja
06-24-2006, 04:29 PM
What about Hart/Austin at Mania 13? I'm pretty sure that was rated 5 stars

Mr. Aristocrat
06-24-2006, 04:45 PM
I don't get it...so because someone at the Observer (I am asuming Meltzer) rates it a 5 out of 5 stars it suddenly becomes undisputed fact? I don't understand why people use other people's ratings of matches as proof someone isn't useless.

Sumo Joeberg has had like 3 or 4 good matches in his entire career...and non of them where no five star match. And before anyone says anything, I have seen most of his RoH stuff...and he is a one star wrestler with a overweight body.

God, some of you fucks would mark out for Rikishi if he had a winning streak.

Fignuts
06-24-2006, 05:32 PM

"I've never watched TNA before..."

yo, that's mike stima, bitch.

Kane Knight
06-24-2006, 06:16 PM
I think Fox is in the 7th grade

He's a TNA fan, so I'd guess 5th. :shifty:

Innovator
06-24-2006, 06:44 PM
What about Hart/Austin at Mania 13? I'm pretty sure that was rated 5 starsSo was Eddie/Rey from Halloween Havoc 97 and the first HIAC, but in the 21 century, since those two matches Joe has been involved in 3 of the last 4 on US soil.

What Would Kevin Do?
06-24-2006, 06:45 PM
What about Hart/Austin at Mania 13? I'm pretty sure that was rated 5 stars

Here's the link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Dave_Meltzer%27s_Five_Star_Matches

3/23/97 Bret Hart vs. Steve Austin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22Stone_Cold%22_Steve_Austin) (Submission Match, WrestleMania 13 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WrestleMania_13))
10/5/97 Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Calaway) (Hell in a Cell Match, In Your House: Badd Blood (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Your_House#In_Your_House_18:_.22Badd_Blood.22))
Those were the last two 5 star matches in America until Joe and CM Punk, which took place on 10/16/04.

Since Punk/Joe, there have been 3 other 5 star matches, the last being the Dragon Gate 6 man.

Mr. Monday Morning
06-24-2006, 06:50 PM
I don't get it...so because someone at the Observer (I am asuming Meltzer) rates it a 5 out of 5 stars it suddenly becomes undisputed fact? I don't understand why people use other people's ratings of matches as proof someone isn't useless.

Sumo Joeberg has had like 3 or 4 good matches in his entire career...and non of them where no five star match. And before anyone says anything, I have seen most of his RoH stuff...and he is a one star wrestler with a overweight body.

You realise the irony in basically calling someone else's opinion worthless and then stating your own as if it is fact, yes?

What Would Kevin Do?
06-24-2006, 06:50 PM

So let me get this straight. We can't use other people's opinons to say that someone isn't useless? So the fact that someone is majorly over with people, and the fact that one of the most respected wrestlng "journalists" says he has wrestled 5 star matches means nothing... However, you, some random schmuck on a message board, calls him useless and a "One star wrestler" and that is apparently gospel?

If ya don't like him, don't watch him. I don't care how many 5 star matches he's wrestled. I like the guy. I don't need to be swayed to like or dislike the guy, because I already like him. Your opinon means nothing to me on the matter. However, I'm sure the casual wrestling fan is going to take someone like Meltzer's opinon a bit more serious than they take yours.

Mr. Monday Morning
06-24-2006, 06:57 PM
Beat ya to it WWKD :p. Although you get credit for eloquence.

I dunno, I like Joe and all, but I can see how he might be, how shall we say, an 'acquired taste' as far as wrestling goes. Some people will hate his stuff no matter what, some people will enjoy it but not see what the big deal is, some people will go nuts for him. I'm trying to think of a good WWE comparison but I really can't. Benoit, maybe? Not in terms of style, but in terms of net hype/love.

Dave Youell
06-24-2006, 07:04 PM
Joe is the shit, end of dicussion.

And I saw that 5 star DragonGate match live and it was fucking awesome

Mr. Aristocrat
06-24-2006, 08:53 PM
Come on guys, I ain't even tryin to start shit here but I never said my opinion was fact either. This is a fucking forum, the entire purpose of these things is to talk and express opinion. I fully realise no one is going to be changing their opinion of someone based soley on the fact that I said something, hell they shouldn't. But someone shouldn't change their views on something because Observer says so either. Someone people enjoy reading other people's ratings of certain match, myself being on of them, but that doesn't make it fact. Everyone should feel free state what they believe, but no one should use someone else's views while trying to defend their point of view. I guess in the future I will use the term "in my opinion" before I state anything...I just find it odd that of everyone who expresses their views and opinions mine is the one that gets thrown out the window. Never the less...

In my opinion Samoa Joe is worthless and Meltzer is the most over rated internet "reporter" in history. He usually has his facts straight when reporting rumors, but his assesment of of shit is way fucking off...in my opinion of course. :shifty:

Mr. Nerfect
06-24-2006, 10:32 PM

Meltzer has earned respect from internet communities. You can call him overrrated, but he is seen as one of, if not the most, reliable guy in terms of professional wrestling. If he says something is likely to happen, you can pretty much bet money on it. If he says someone is good, you can pretty much hop on the bandwagon. It seems unfair, but people wouldn't put so much weight on Meltzer if he didn't earn it.

You do realise sumo wrestlers are amongst the physically able people in the world, don't you? Samoa Joe is no sumo, but using his body frame against him is extremely silly. Calling him a "one star wrestler" is your own opinion, and I'm not going to say it is wrong, but do you have any evidence to support this? Everything I've seen from Joe has been exciting, top quality stuff.

Kane Knight
06-24-2006, 10:39 PM
Come on guys, I ain't even tryin to start shit here but I never said my opinion was fact either. This is a fucking forum, the entire purpose of these things is to talk and express opinion. I fully realise no one is going to be changing their opinion of someone based soley on the fact that I said something, hell they shouldn't. But someone shouldn't change their views on something because Observer says so either. Someone people enjoy reading other people's ratings of certain match, myself being on of them, but that doesn't make it fact. Everyone should feel free state what they believe, but no one should use someone else's views while trying to defend their point of view. I guess in the future I will use the term "in my opinion" before I state anything...I just find it odd that of everyone who expresses their views and opinions mine is the one that gets thrown out the window. Never the less...

In my opinion Samoa Joe is worthless and Meltzer is the most over rated internet "reporter" in history. He usually has his facts straight when reporting rumors, but his assesment of of shit is way fucking off...in my opinion of course. :shifty:

Around here, if you don't end every sentence with IMHO!!!!!!! You are presumed to be stating your opinion as fact.

Kane Knight
06-24-2006, 10:45 PM

Around here, if you don't end every sentence with IMHO!!!!!!! You are presumed to be stating your opinion as fact.

Jordan
06-25-2006, 12:50 PM
Joe is a wrestling god. FACT

The Naitch
06-25-2006, 04:22 PM
:lol:

Volare
06-25-2006, 04:34 PM
IMO people need to learn how to use IMO

hb2k
06-25-2006, 05:11 PM
CM Punk Vs. Samoa Joe was absolutely not five stars in my opinion. When it comes to info and facts, Meltzer is the man. But his opinion is his opinion.

Kane Knight
06-25-2006, 05:25 PM
CM Punk Vs. Samoa Joe was absolutely not five stars in my opinion. When it comes to info and facts, Meltzer is the man. But his opinion is his opinion.

The problem is, because he's got facts and info, people assume that his word on matters of opinion are more valid.

James Steele
06-25-2006, 05:43 PM
I have seen his ROH and TNA stuff. I have yet to see what makes his so fucking great. He is a fat Taz wannabe.

Mr. Aristocrat
06-25-2006, 05:54 PM
The problem is, because he's got facts and info, people assume that his word on matters of opinion are more valid.

Thanks for stating in one sentence what I couldn't get out in two paragraphs...:y:

Savio
06-25-2006, 05:54 PM
What was that 30 minute HBK vs HHH match on raw with the "double pin" rated? 4? 4.5?

Innovator
06-25-2006, 05:55 PM
CM Punk Vs. Samoa Joe was absolutely not five stars in my opinion. When it comes to info and facts, Meltzer is the man. But his opinion is his opinion.Dude you are absolutely right

It should have been six.

Mr. Aristocrat
06-25-2006, 05:58 PM
I swear, some of you suck RoH and Japan's dick harder the Meltzer does...IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.

Mr. Aristocrat
06-25-2006, 06:07 PM
Calling him a "one star wrestler" is your own opinion, and I'm not going to say it is wrong, but do you have any evidence to support this? Everything I've seen from Joe has been exciting, top quality stuff.

No I have no hard proof of facts to make this assesment, other then I find him to be boring...just like no one here can gather hard evidence that John Cena isn't the greatest wrestler ever. Most people would laugh in your face if you said that, and (IN MY OPINION) he is shit...but can anyone here say they have actual proof that John Cena isn't God? I find Joe is be boring and one of the most ever rated wrestlers of all time, other agree with me, other disagree. The fact that Meltzer has a hard on for Joe doesn't make him great, it means Meltzer likes Joe. The fact that I would rather watch the fly on the wall then Joe on my TV simply means I think he is boring. That's all the proof I or anyone else has.

Mr. JL
06-25-2006, 06:13 PM
Samoa Joe is fat, but he's still one of the best things out there in professional wrestling or sports entertainment today.

weather vane
06-25-2006, 06:36 PM
Joe is awesome.

What Would Kevin Do?
06-25-2006, 10:31 PM
I have seen his ROH and TNA stuff. I have yet to see what makes his so fucking great. He is a fat Taz wannabe.

Explain? Besides the fact that they have submission finishers, and are trained in Judo? Joe is way more agile that Taz, and his moveset is pretty much totally different.

James Steele
06-25-2006, 10:59 PM
His gimmick is that he is a legit badass who doesn't really talk and will "kill you". Sound familiar?

McLegend
06-25-2006, 11:07 PM
Yeah people having similar gimmicks never happens in wrestling.

What Would Kevin Do?
06-25-2006, 11:10 PM
His gimmick is that he is a legit badass who doesn't really talk and will "kill you". Sound familiar?

Legit badass who doesn't really talk? Hmmmmm

You just described a decent amount of wrestlers.

BTW, wouldn't that be the bookers doing anyways, and not the wrestlers?

What Would Kevin Do?
06-25-2006, 11:11 PM
BTW, I'm not saying you have to like the guy. I'm just saying if you don't like the guy, at least have a decent reason. Hell, just saying "I don't like the guy" is fine with me. But justifying it with something like "he's a Taz ripoff" just makes no sense and isn't really a logical reason.

dap1mp13
06-25-2006, 11:45 PM
I dunno, I've seen Joe wrestle in TNA, he is boring as hell to watch, of course thats just IMO....

James Steele
06-26-2006, 01:10 AM
BTW, I'm not saying you have to like the guy. I'm just saying if you don't like the guy, at least have a decent reason. Hell, just saying "I don't like the guy" is fine with me. But justifying it with something like "he's a Taz ripoff" just makes no sense and isn't really a logical reason.

That's not the reason I don't like him. That was just an opinionated observation.

Fox
06-26-2006, 05:03 AM
ROFLLLLLLLL Its just pro wrestling man

We arent in 7th grade anymore

The obvious retaliation of a person without a pointed comeback.

A person who obviously posted a thread making negative remarks about a wrestler he had never looked into or even seen wrestle a match (i.e. someone of extremely high ignorance), and when replied to, can't make out a better response than a school yard taunt suggesting immaturity on my part.

"It's just pro wrestling man," said Stima, a poster at THE PEOPLE'S WRESTLING WEBSITE Forums with approximately 26,000 posts. If you're going to post a thread like this one, blatantly jabbing a very popular wrestler whom you have never even seen wrestle a match, you should expect some sort of a reply in return. Jackass.

hb2k
06-26-2006, 09:58 AM
Dude you are absolutely right

It should have been six.

LOL. No Freakin Way was that match five stars.

TerranRich
06-26-2006, 10:28 AM
"JOOOOEEE'S GOOOONA KIIIILLL YOOOUUUU"

LMAO, he's a fat pudge. At least I'VE watched TNA, and let me tell you... he's no big deal.

What Would Kevin Do?
06-26-2006, 12:56 PM
A fat pudge who can bust out a tope, hurricurranna, and a nice looking step up enziguri if need be. I also love the emulation of Japanese stars.

hb2k
06-26-2006, 01:03 PM
To be honest, who cares how fat he is, he's a fantastic wrestler. If you want guys with oily muscles putting on terrible matches go and pick up the much in-demand Best of Gene Snitsky DVD.

TerranRich
06-26-2006, 01:18 PM
Oh, you know I'm gonna Photoshop that DVD cover, hb2k. :D

hb2k
06-26-2006, 01:29 PM
LMAO. Seriously, Snitsky did an autograph signing for WXW and they were actually selling Best of Snitsky DVDs.

Kane Knight
06-26-2006, 01:42 PM
A fat pudge who can bust out a tope, hurricurranna, and a nice looking step up enziguri if need be. I also love the emulation of Japanese stars.

How many of these does he do in TNA again?

thecc
06-26-2006, 01:47 PM
How many of these does he do in TNA again?I believe he's done 2 of the 3 mentioned.

TerranRich
06-26-2006, 01:49 PM
Man, I thought it was a joke.

Well, anyway, here it is, on sale for $3.95!

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/7864/bestofsnitskydvd8pz.jpg

Get it NOW!

TerranRich
06-26-2006, 01:51 PM
I haven't seen enough TNA to catch Joe doing a hurricanrana, but when I picture it in my head, it's like seeing The Big Show do a shooting star press. ;)

What Would Kevin Do?
06-26-2006, 01:55 PM
How many of these does he do in TNA again?
Don't watch TNA, but I know he's done them in ROH and Japan. It's not the prettiest in the world, but it doesn't look bad. I know there's a fan video on You Tube that has it (Not one of the TNA specific ones though.)

Kane Knight
06-26-2006, 02:36 PM
Don't watch TNA, but I know he's done them in ROH and Japan. It's not the prettiest in the world, but it doesn't look bad. I know there's a fan video on You Tube that has it (Not one of the TNA specific ones though.)

Wow. He's done it in Japan. And that means what, exactly?

What Would Kevin Do?
06-26-2006, 02:46 PM
Wow. He's done it in Japan. And that means what, exactly?

? It means he's done a hurricaranna? What's it suppose to mean? I'm not arguing that TNA is good, I'm arguing that Samoa Joe is good. The fact that he did a move in Japan or ROH that he didn't do in TNA does not negate the fact that he's a good wrestler.

Bad Company
06-26-2006, 05:29 PM
he looks like a fat fuck to me.

Innovator
06-26-2006, 05:34 PM
You're the man and all BC...

but that mentality will always keep spots open on rosters for the Luger's and the Master's, not to mention the Paul Roma's

Xero
06-26-2006, 05:45 PM
Luger and Masters look like Roided Up fucks to me.

Kane Knight
06-26-2006, 07:19 PM
? It means he's done a hurricaranna? What's it suppose to mean? I'm not arguing that TNA is good, I'm arguing that Samoa Joe is good. The fact that he did a move in Japan or ROH that he didn't do in TNA does not negate the fact that he's a good wrestler.

TNA the problem is, it doesn't matter what he's done in Japan.

It only matters what he's doing now, and nobody should have to look at Japan or OVW to make a wrestler look good.

thecc
06-26-2006, 07:24 PM

It only matters what he's doing now, and nobody should have to look at Japan or OVW to make a wrestler look good.but he's still doing it, not just in TNA.:shifty:

What Would Kevin Do?
06-27-2006, 12:51 AM

It only matters what he's doing now, and nobody should have to look at Japan or OVW to make a wrestler look good.

Don't forget ROH ;)

So let me get this straight though. Because he apparently has to wrestle a certain kind of way for TNA, that's his fault? Obviously he has to wrestle in a set time frame/style that TNA wants. If they want him to destroy and squash, he does that. ROH and Japan give him more freedom. That's not Joe's fault, now is it?

People don't blame Jericho/Benoit/RVD/ etc for being limited in the WWE, they blame the WWE. So why should we blame Joe if he's limited in TNA?

Kane Knight
06-27-2006, 11:23 PM
Don't forget ROH ;)

So let me get this straight though. Because he apparently has to wrestle a certain kind of way for TNA, that's his fault? Obviously he has to wrestle in a set time frame/style that TNA wants. If they want him to destroy and squash, he does that. ROH and Japan give him more freedom. That's not Joe's fault, now is it?

People don't blame Jericho/Benoit/RVD/ etc for being limited in the WWE, they blame the WWE. So why should we blame Joe if he's limited in TNA?

I don't have to forget RoH. Indies don't matter either, for the same reason.

I also didn't blame Joe. I've commented that he looks like a fat sloppy fuck with a moveset of nearly nil, but I didn't say "and it's all his fault because he wants to wrestle that way."

On the other hand, TNA doesn't have the same track record for limiting movesets that WWE does. I'm not saying we should blame him, just pointing it out.

Also, Jericho, RVD, Benoit? All went from demonstrative talent on TV for the mainstream fan (RVD's a harder sell here, but he was still on TV) and visibly stepped down (And sadly, 2/3 of that list were still brilliant for quite a bit) on TV pretty much immediately after.

I don't think that compares to Joe. Anyone who wanted to know about Jericho had immediate access, and most WWF fans were WCW fans or at least familliar with the programming.

The point being, the average fan won't know any better.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
06-27-2006, 11:54 PM
The obvious retaliation of a person without a pointed comeback.

A person who obviously posted a thread making negative remarks about a wrestler he had never looked into or even seen wrestle a match (i.e. someone of extremely high ignorance), and when replied to, can't make out a better response than a school yard taunt suggesting immaturity on my part.

"It's just pro wrestling man," said Stima, a poster at THE PEOPLE'S WRESTLING WEBSITE Forums with approximately 26,000 posts. If you're going to post a thread like this one, blatantly jabbing a very popular wrestler whom you have never even seen wrestle a match, you should expect some sort of a reply in return. Jackass.Sorry I signed up when wrestling was actaully good (Dunno if it was actully good or I just thought it was good because I was in middle school) and I stuck around for sports/casual

All I said was he looks like a fat fuck, which is true. He maybe the greatest wrestler of all time (which I doubt he is) but I dunno how a fat Goldberg gimmick rip off is suppose to be like the "next big thing"

Once again, this isn't 7th grade - you could have just replied like a lot of other people and said "Nah Joe is the shit"

Vastardikai
06-28-2006, 12:02 AM
I can sum it up like this.

One of my buddies isn't a wrestling fan.

HE likes Samoa Joe.

Fox
06-28-2006, 01:17 AM
Sorry I signed up when wrestling was actaully good (Dunno if it was actully good or I just thought it was good because I was in middle school) and I stuck around for sports/casual

All I said was he looks like a fat fuck, which is true. He maybe the greatest wrestler of all time (which I doubt he is) but I dunno how a fat Goldberg gimmick rip off is suppose to be like the "next big thing"

Once again, this isn't 7th grade - you could have just replied like a lot of other people and said "Nah Joe is the shit"

See, there you go again with the "7th grade" comments. What part of my original post in any way depicts something a 7th grader would write? In my opinion, a comment along the lines of "Nah, Joe is the shit," is much more symbolic of a 7th grade mentality, as opposed to a well thought out argument against your idiotic post.

I've never heard anyone call Samoa Joe the "next big thing." He is, however, a very good wrestler, and much more than just a "fat fuck" or a "Goldberg rip-off." But you wouldn't know, because you've never watched a Samoa Joe match or been entwined in a Samoe Joe feud.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
06-28-2006, 02:03 AM
See, there you go again with the "7th grade" comments. What part of my original post in any way depicts something a 7th grader would write? In my opinion, a comment along the lines of "Nah, Joe is the shit," is much more symbolic of a 7th grade mentality, as opposed to a well thought out argument against your idiotic post.

I've never heard anyone call Samoa Joe the "next big thing." He is, however, a very good wrestler, and much more than just a "fat fuck" or a "Goldberg rip-off." But you wouldn't know, because you've never watched a Samoa Joe match or been entwined in a Samoe Joe feud.
I gathered my thoughts from what I've read here on good ol' TPDUB and I've seen his gimmick compaired a lot to Goldbergs and plenty of people have called him the next big TNA superstar etc

You are right though, I am ignorant about Samoa Joes in ring abililty (That is correct, believe this post started out with "I've never seen him wrestle")

But my original point still stands, I don't see how a fat dude (not even the good "fat" either, just looks like he hasn't hit a gym in years) is suppose to be the next big thing. Image is usually pretty huge when it comes to pro westling - since you know, its fake.

ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT

Fignuts
06-28-2006, 02:11 AM
Bitch, I TOLD you that was mike stima.

betta fuckin reconize

TwoWords
06-28-2006, 05:11 AM
Ole Ole!!

Pepsi Man
06-29-2006, 10:53 AM
TNA Joe sucks. He's not worth watching because he's like any other big fat guy on TV. God, some of you fucks would mark out for Rikishi if he had a winning streak.
'cause I can daance.