PDA

View Full Version : About last night ( RP here )

Shawn
06-24-2006, 03:45 AM
I get lots of love and appreciation for the wrestling forum when i get shitfaced at home. What can i say. :-\

Corkscrewed
06-24-2006, 03:51 AM
:?:

Shawn
06-24-2006, 03:52 AM
:?: :-\

Funky Fly
06-24-2006, 05:09 AM
Well cut it the fuck out.

OverTaker
06-24-2006, 07:01 AM
I get lots of love and appreciation for the wrestling forum when i get shitfaced at home. What can i say. :-\

How does it make you feel? We're all here for you. :yes:

Xero
06-24-2006, 12:09 PM
You want to be a fucking prick, you don't give a shit. I'm glad Funky finally did something about you, prick.

Shawn
06-24-2006, 02:34 PM
have i ruffled some feathers of yours?

Flair Wooo
06-24-2006, 02:35 PM
Lmao :D

Shawn
06-24-2006, 02:37 PM
You want to be a fucking prick, you don't give a shit. I'm glad Funky finally did something about you, prick.

pricks? On the internet? No way!

Xero
06-24-2006, 02:44 PM
Of course, Funky doesn't have the balls to perma ban you and all your accounts, since you suck Triple A's cock, as do half of the casual forum regulars.

Though, I'll bet he won't hesitate to ban me. I'll be awaiting my ban.

Flair Wooo
06-24-2006, 02:49 PM
Lmao :D someones got there pantys in a twist :D

Funky Fly
06-24-2006, 04:59 PM
Of course, Funky doesn't have the balls to perma ban you and all your accounts, since you suck Triple A's cock, as do half of the casual forum regulars.

Though, I'll bet he won't hesitate to ban me. I'll be awaiting my ban.
What what what? I don't have balls?

There was a time when I was known for having the biggest balls on TPWW long before I was known for swinging banhammers.

Also, I've banned him a bunch of times, even though I like him. AAA always unbans him like right after.

Mr. Aristocrat
06-24-2006, 05:07 PM
I never understood the connection between the size of one's testicals to their ability to make hard choices.

Flair Wooo
06-24-2006, 05:12 PM
If this is rectal pertruder then he's a god so fuck off

Xero
06-24-2006, 05:44 PM
What what what? I don't have balls?

There was a time when I was known for having the biggest balls on TPWW long before I was known for swinging banhammers.

Also, I've banned him a bunch of times, even though I like him. AAA always unbans him like right after.
Someone who spams like he does would have IN THE LEAST been banned from the specific forums. He, on the other hand, rains shit all over the wrestling forum every so often.

Kane Knight
06-24-2006, 06:15 PM
I don't think he has the capacity to ban people from certain forums.

Xero
06-24-2006, 06:50 PM
I didn't say he did. That's something an Admin would normally do in this situation.

Kane Knight
06-24-2006, 10:51 PM
Let me rephrase this:

I don't think anyone has the capacity to do that on this board.

Funky generally doesn't ban RP because Triple A will unban him every time. There's only so much Funky can do. And I'm not just kissing ass, because you know how I feel about his kind...

...You know, Doctor Phil fans...:shifty:

Shawn
06-25-2006, 02:01 PM
I gotta be honest here. Whenever i get a chance to take a crack at Triple A, I do it. I'm not sure how everyone figured i suck his cock on these boards. Obviously you dont know me.

Xero, listen to yourself. You're whining like a giant pussy on the internet.If i see someone spam threads, I have this fantastic strategy for avoiding them. Its called not clicking on them. I think that strategy is compatible with all regulation mouses sold at at your local electronic stores.

People like you Xero, are the reason i do what i do. I'm so sick of you pussy posters whining on a drop of a dime when someone makes a bad post that you dont agree with. I'm sick and tired of seeing people like you make some stupid smug remark in a thread of a new poster's as if you're better then them. And thats why when i get drunk and i read these boards. I love for nothing more then to come in the wrestling forum and chap your whiney pussy ass. Ban or no ban. I could care less. I love doing it. Just like you enjoy making newbie posters, who wanna talk wrestling, look horrible in there threads cause you dont think its a good thread. I get so much satisfaction from making a stupid post just to see people like you squirm and cry . Just reading you whine over something so trivial in this thread alone, makes me so happy.

Oh yah, for the record. I dont recall every being unbanned by Triple A. I do recall however, being banned twice by Triple A. So obviously you and Funky dont know what the hell you're talking about.

How bout you grow a set of balls yourself and go to the casual forum and tell Triple A how you actually feel instead of hiding in the wreslting forum and crying about it.

Anyways, I'll see you guys on 6-27-06. I have some brilliant appreciation threads to post when i come back.:wave:

Shawn
06-25-2006, 02:10 PM
Let me rephrase this:

Funky generally doesn't ban RP because Triple A will unban him every time. There's only so much Funky can do. And I'm not just kissing ass, because you know how I feel about his kind...

Are you saying you dont like me, cause i think thats a lie.

Pepsi Man
06-25-2006, 02:23 PM
Let me rephrase this:

Nah, if an admin wanted to restrict his ability to post or even view one specific forum but still be able to access everything else on the board, that would be pretty easy.

Kane Knight
06-25-2006, 02:53 PM
Are you saying you dont like me, cause i think thats a lie.

Oh, I love you. I just hate your choice of lifestyle. Hate the sin, lover the sinner--Even if he's watching Doctor Phil.

Kane Knight
06-25-2006, 02:59 PM
Nah, if an admin wanted to restrict his ability to post or even view one specific forum but still be able to access everything else on the board, that would be pretty easy.

I thought someone (I'm thinking Scot) said they couldn't do it on this board (only the restriction that, say, you had to be registered and logged in to view a site). Maybe I'm wrong.

Pepsi Man
06-25-2006, 03:03 PM
I thought someone (I'm thinking Scot) said they couldn't do it on this board (only the restriction that, say, you had to be registered and logged in to view a site). Maybe I'm wrong.
Maybe he said that, but if so, he's completely ignorant to the ability to create usergroups and set permissions (whether it be for a usergroup or even an individual user on this version of vBulletin.)

More likely than not, you're right about what was said, but the person saying it was wrong.

Corkscrewed
06-25-2006, 05:28 PM
I'm just trying to figure out who pooped on your face while you were at home, RP...

Kane Knight
06-25-2006, 06:08 PM
I see. My experience with vBulletin boards is limited to end user only.

Shawn
06-26-2006, 04:14 AM
I'm just trying to figure out who pooped on your face while you were at home, RP...

Eddie Guerrero