PDA

View Full Version : And they say there wouldn't have been a riot...

Xero
06-25-2006, 02:16 PM
This happened at the ECW House Show last night...

After Van Dam heads to the back, the crowd begins to file out of the building, with quite a few people knocking over chairs and grumbling about the show. Roughly 2 minutes into filing out the building, all hell breaks loose near the entrance way as a group of about 10 people get into a wild fistfight. And do you know why they got into a fistfight ? Because a few of them had started a small John Cena cheer during Heyman's speech. And to top it off, someone recklessly throws a chair into the scuffle and ends up hitting someone that was just trying to get away from the whole situation. Security eventually breaks it all up and scatters the instigators outside. And what do you know? One of the geniuses picks ANOTHER fight right outside the building with a completely different person because of the same pro-Cena sentiment. As I said before, ECW fans are great because they're passionate about the product, but at the same time - they can also be some of the outright dumbest pieces of garbage around.

http://www.pwinsider.com/elite/ViewArticle.asp?id=18772&p=1

Mr. JL
06-25-2006, 02:29 PM
I can understand being passionate about the things you care about, but this is just stupidity. Like honestly, "Lets start a fight because you chanted for John Cena!". These guys sound like bigger marks than the fans the WWE attract to Raw and Smack Down.

Corkscrewed
06-25-2006, 02:38 PM
DAMN YOU SOUR APPLES!!!!!!!

Volare
06-25-2006, 02:45 PM
ITS STILL REAL TO THEM!!!

Kane Knight
06-25-2006, 02:50 PM
I hate people like this.It's bad enough people get in brawls over sports teams, but in brawls over someone liking a fake wigger in a fake sport? Fuck off, guys, try and take things a little less seriously.

Rammsteinmad
06-25-2006, 04:16 PM
I agree with Kane Knight. What total dicks. Especially over a scripted sport. Fucking jackasses.

Y2Jeremy
06-25-2006, 04:22 PM
people who fight just because someone likes John Cena are wannabe smark bitches. They think they are cool just because they boo Cena, what a bunch of pussies.

Volare
06-25-2006, 04:26 PM
it's simple because they're Hardcore!!

hardcore like Vermatt's capability to talk shit (sorry i had to bring him back up it was the first thing on my mind when I saw the name Cena)

Innovator
06-25-2006, 04:41 PM
I hate people like this.It's bad enough people get in brawls over sports teams, but in brawls over someone liking a fake wigger in a fake sport? Fuck off, guys, try and take things a little less seriously.You think this is bad? At the ROH show in Detriot on Friday, some guy sucker punched Delirious and hid behind his girlfriend.

The Naitch
06-25-2006, 04:45 PM
this is terrible and pathetic

CENA! CENA! CENA!

Mr. Nerfect
06-25-2006, 05:05 PM
I think it's kind of funny. I mean, I don't wish harm on anyone or anything like that, but it just goes to show John Cena isn't the universal superman Vince makes him out to be. Some people won't tolerate the mere mention on his name.

I feel bad for that person who got hit trying to escape, though. :(

Kane Knight
06-25-2006, 05:27 PM
But they're ECW fucktards. This isn't the best of measures of Cena's popularity.

Corkscrewed
06-25-2006, 05:29 PM
CZ Dub!!! CZ Dub!!! :shifty:

The Naitch
06-25-2006, 05:29 PM
those damn mutants

KayfabeMan
06-25-2006, 07:41 PM
That's totally fucked up.

Kane Knight
06-25-2006, 07:44 PM
Yo also have to be pretty retarded to cheer or chant for Cena in such circumstances.

TerranRich
06-26-2006, 10:35 AM
Am I the only person that found it hilarious? Sure, it would suck if it happened to me, but who the fuck starts a Cena chant at an ECW house show? Big mistake, retards or not. :lol:

rob11
06-26-2006, 11:33 AM
Am I the only person that found it hilarious? Sure, it would suck if it happened to me, but who the fuck starts a Cena chant at an ECW house show? Big mistake, retards or not. :lol:
If you start a Cena chant in front of a bunch of drunk and pissed off Philly ECW fans, most will just boo or cuss you out but, you kinda deserve an ass kicking. Not saying it was right, but the people chanting Cena were kind of idiots for doing so.

TerranRich
06-26-2006, 11:43 AM
Exactly my point. You gotta expect as much from rabid ECW fans. Maybe not fisticuffs, per se, but something in the same vein. If I found myself in an ECW house show arena, I would never even mention Cena. Mainly because I myself don't like him and am sick of him, but also because I'd be dead in minutes. :p

rob11
06-26-2006, 11:49 AM
Exactly my point. You gotta expect as much from rabid ECW fans. Maybe not fisticuffs, per se, but something in the same vein. If I found myself in an ECW house show arena, I would never even mention Cena. Mainly because I myself don't like him and am sick of him, but also because I'd be dead in minutes. :p
I think the event at the Wachovia center on July 4 will be real interesting. Not a Raw or SD taping as the supershow is the day before so it will draw only ECW fans. The problem is that Sci-Fi will have to be real busy trying to edit out chants cause there will be plenty of Fuck you Vince chants and plenty of others. You do not tell those fans to try and avoid cussing while chanting because that will make them do it more. This is why ECW will fail. If the hardcore fans hate it, and the marks hate it, it cannot survive.

TerranRich
06-26-2006, 12:02 PM
Good point. I didn't know the July 4th show was an "independent" ECW show. That's good, in one way (no WWE fans who don't care), but bad in another (like you said, censorship galore). Interesting to see.

On a separate note, I have the 3rd AND 4th off from work, with pay! :D I love my job. That means RAW and ECW without work beforehand. :p

rob11
06-26-2006, 02:00 PM
Good point. I didn't know the July 4th show was an "independent" ECW show. That's good, in one way (no WWE fans who don't care), but bad in another (like you said, censorship galore). Interesting to see.

On a separate note, I have the 3rd AND 4th off from work, with pay! :D I love my job. That means RAW and ECW without work beforehand. :p
I was thinking of trying to get down there for the supershow but money is tight. WWE seems to always give a decent show to Philly. The last event had Kurt Angle make a suprise appearence and win the title in that battle royale.

Kane Knight
06-26-2006, 02:31 PM

It is hilarious that someone would be that stupid, not to mention the fact that there were people retarded enough to turn it into a fistfight.

rob11
06-26-2006, 03:43 PM
It is hilarious that someone would be that stupid, not to mention the fact that there were people retarded enough to turn it into a fistfight.
When drunk, people will fight over many things, especially in a place like the ECW arena. I think it was a combination of being drunk and probably frusturation.

TerranRich
06-26-2006, 03:54 PM
Being drunk and being an ECW fan. Lethal combination. ;)

Xero
06-26-2006, 04:13 PM
Being drunk and being an ECW fan. Lethal combination. ;)
I thought that was a requirement.

The Mackem
06-26-2006, 04:56 PM
I read on this site that it was a bloke with a swatiska tatoo that just wanted to cause trouble. It's quite funny how an ECW extremist is immitating JBL.

TerranRich
06-26-2006, 05:07 PM
http://img.xylot.net/heilupn.jpg