PDA

View Full Version : Could The Spirit Squad become DX?

The Naitch
06-30-2006, 12:37 AM
Triple H swerves HBK. And joins with The Spirit Squad. Forming a new DX

ok delete this thread

Gonzo
06-30-2006, 12:55 AM
I wouldn't say so just because the whole reformation of DX is fairly new. Maybe down the road if they play up this feud, but to do something like that this early would probably turn out to be disasterous.

Not to mention, what would we have, Shawn Micheals vs. HHH, the SS, Vince and Shane?

Kane Knight
06-30-2006, 11:31 AM
Shawn Michaels could form a Chriatian Alternative to the Shenannigans of DX. It'd be like DX, but with all the Inspiration sucked out of it, a bunch of lip service to the spirit of it, and a bunch of Christian references.

Oh, wait....

Shane Michaels
06-30-2006, 05:02 PM
Shawn Michaels could form a Chriatian Alternative to the Shenannigans of DX. It'd be like DX, but with all the Inspiration sucked out of it, a bunch of lip service to the spirit of it, and a bunch of Christian references.

Oh, wait....

LMAO!!!! :rofl: :D I was thinking the same thing. Did any of you read on the front page how HBK is not happy with his DX role?? Well, is anyone tired of HBK's *not* happy with stuff? Sure, he is a christian, but im sure god doesnt approve of him blading himself, dancing to a sexy boy theme and "pretending" to be someone else....IT ACTING SHAWN! I mean he had a good heel run going last summer, but god didn't approve, and now he goes back to DX (what did he think it was going to be??? a tea party? IT'S DX!!!) and he isn't happy...the way i see it now is that if DX fails, it's on HBK! Cause DX is getting good ratings and is funny as hell

Kane Knight
06-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Christians aren't allowed to act. Don't you know anything?

TerranRich
06-30-2006, 05:28 PM
GOD DAMMIT HBK!!

OverTaker
06-30-2006, 05:32 PM
THE DX Squad? Hm, not likely.

Kane Knight
06-30-2006, 05:40 PM
Cause DX is getting good ratings and is funny as hell

DX Ratings are not significantly different from pre-DX figures. I don't know what you think has changed, but it's no different from John Cena Raw.

Shane Michaels
06-30-2006, 06:16 PM
DX Ratings are not significantly different from pre-DX figures. I don't know what you think has changed, but it's no different from John Cena Raw.

I read that they had close to a million new viewers for the DX re-union of RAW and the number was equal to last week...so they alone improved the ratings...not by much, but it's still a jump up...regardless...DX on RAW again has made it fun to watch...but knowing Shawn it must be killing him inside to do these things every week :roll:

TerranRich
06-30-2006, 06:38 PM
My best friend used to be way into wrestling during the Attitude era, both WWF and WCW. When I told him that DX was reforming, he just looked at me and said, "Again?!"

And not in a good way either.

Kane Knight
06-30-2006, 07:16 PM
I read that they had close to a million new viewers for the DX re-union of RAW and the number was equal to last week...so they alone improved the ratings...not by much, but it's still a jump up...regardless...DX on RAW again has made it fun to watch...but knowing Shawn it must be killing him inside to do these things every week :roll:

Well, I've been watching the ratings as Nielsen, not wrestling sites report them, and Raw Did increase the night of DX--But by less than half what you are claiming. The next Raw, they were back to Cena/Edge numbers--3.4-3.7. It's obviously an increase, but not a very solid one.

Shane Michaels
06-30-2006, 09:04 PM
thats cool Kane, I didn't know that...doh, my bad...i guess some people didnt dig the shit or the ass cracks? :rofl:

Kane Knight
06-30-2006, 09:14 PM
I think just saying DX is returning will spike ratings, but it didn't sustain them beyond one week. It's a great novelty deal, but the ratings went back to normal after, which should have been an indication to someone, somewhere.

I mean, if ECW losing ratings one week is cause for alarm...

crash99
06-30-2006, 09:28 PM
Yeah, but the angle involves Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and the McMahons. It can never be their fault for the ratings to not go up, even though they take up half the show. Must be Edge's fault then.

Shane Michaels
06-30-2006, 10:15 PM
Yeah, but the angle involves Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and the McMahons. It can never be their fault for the ratings to not go up, even though they take up half the show. Must be Edge's fault then.

didnt edge leave? :shifty: