PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown's tag teams *SPOILERS*

Head
02-05-2004, 08:20 PM
Yeah, so Scotty and Rikishi just won the tag titles...nothing against the two, but it's kinda sad that the WWE can't find a better tag team to put the straps on. The tag team division on Smackdown really needs some work right now, with the break up of Los Guerreros, and the departure of Spanky. Right now the only real tag teams I can think of on the show are Too Cool, The Bashams and TWGTT. I don't know if Faarooq dissappeared off the face of the earth or somthing, cause I havn't seen the APA in a long time.

Vince really needs to push Akio and Sakoda more as a tag team, plus put togther 1 or two Cruiserweight tag teams. I wouldn't mind seeing a high flying tag team like Billy Kidmen and Rey Mysterio form, and be in serious contention for the title for a long time.

Just form any new tag teams; throw togther a few wrestlers that arn't going anywhere and put them in contention for the titles. The division needs a few additions.

Evil Vito
02-05-2004, 08:51 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I think Billy Kidman and Paul London are going to be used as a team.</font>

Anybody Thrilla
02-05-2004, 08:54 PM
Kidman and London wrestled as a team last week.