PDA

View Full Version : The WWE will go down

OverTaker
07-12-2006, 02:57 AM
The WWE is going to fail in there fight against TNA and the UFC to stay as the top form of "entertainment". WWE will not be able to stay on top because of what has happened in the past two months. If you go back and look at the WWE, who do they have supporting them like TNA? TNA has the Chicago White Sox and evidentally the UFC and who does the WWE have? Nobody!

On top of that, they are going to end up losing half of their roster to either sterroids or drugs. I mean with Joey Mercury, Sabu, Chris Masters and RVD all being caught by one of the substances and then the rumor of Randy Orton! Man, the WWE is just going so far down hill. So, some of you may say "Well, the UFC and TNA don't do drug and sterriod checks." Ah, but who do you honestly think does sterroids in either of them? Scott Steiner is the only obvious person and I wouldn't consider him a huge ass loss like the FOUR people I mentioned. They are going down because they don't listen to what their fans want.

What Would Kevin Do?
07-12-2006, 03:54 AM
:wtf:

ddpBANG
07-12-2006, 03:57 AM

DaVe
07-12-2006, 04:26 AM
OK.

What Would Kevin Do?
07-12-2006, 04:29 AM
OK.

What Would Kevin Do?
07-12-2006, 04:30 AM

Skippord
07-12-2006, 04:39 AM
:rofl:

D Mac
07-12-2006, 04:47 AM
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/sports/steve-austin/stonecoldmug1.jpg

Butch
07-12-2006, 06:48 AM
http://www.anyfun.net/animation/gifs/dancingdeer.gif

Jaton
07-12-2006, 08:03 AM
http://daghlian.net/archives/images/BunnyPancakeSmlr.jpg

Kane Knight
07-12-2006, 08:12 AM

Pinnacle Charisma
07-12-2006, 08:43 AM
It might be ok if you post while your stoned but dont make topics in the wrestling forum when you are stoned.

FourFifty
07-12-2006, 01:32 PM
http://daghlian.net/archives/images/BunnyPancakeSmlr.jpg

Yea, what that guy said.

D Mac
07-12-2006, 01:51 PM
The Rock likes pancakes.

El Fangel
07-12-2006, 02:53 PM
It in fact looks more gerbil type then a rabbit, but it is a rabbit I think.

But yeah, WWE has seemed to be going downhill rather fast these days.

Kane Knight
07-12-2006, 02:58 PM
The best part is the part where TNA is brought up. By best part, I mean part at which I stopped giving even lip service to credibility to the argument.

TNA is shit, and does not need to be trumped. Unless they put their asses in gear, they will never be a threat.

El Fangel
07-12-2006, 03:21 PM
I now this will sound hypocritical but I seem to like TNA less now, as I see that TNA has as much annoying things going on as the WWE also does, such as Jarrett as champ, and Monty Brown being back.

Although with people out on injury (Angle and Benoit), Drug Busts (RVD, Sabu, Masters), and talentless hoss' (Khali, and to some extent Lashley, although I think Lashley is cool). It seems WWE is heading straight into the shit pile, and if TNA doesn't get rid of some older people that are annoying and stupid (Steiner, Sting, Etc) It was probabily run face first into the shit pile hitting WWE in the ass.

But the fact that I still watch it is for people such as Christian, Daniels, Samoa Joe, and Styles, who IMO are the ones bringing in the ratings that TNA gets.

Kane Knight
07-12-2006, 05:31 PM
I now this will sound hypocritical but I seem to like TNA less now, as I see that TNA has as much annoying things going on as the WWE also does, such as Jarrett as champ, and Monty Brown being back.

Although with people out on injury (Angle and Benoit), Drug Busts (RVD, Sabu, Masters), and talentless hoss' (Khali, and to some extent Lashley, although I think Lashley is cool). It seems WWE is heading straight into the shit pile, and if TNA doesn't get rid of some older people that are annoying and stupid (Steiner, Sting, Etc) It was probabily run face first into the shit pile hitting WWE in the ass.

But the fact that I still watch it is for people such as Christian, Daniels, Samoa Joe, and Styles, who IMO are the ones bringing in the ratings that TNA gets.

Here's the thing: People have been out of action for ages. There's been a lot of injuries since before Eddie died, and there will be for a long time. The drug busts are limited, and mostly hurt ECW, which had already slipped off the Nielsen top ten (meaning they went from numbers comparable to Raw to possibly below Smackdown). Lashley's not a talentless hoss, anymore than Lesnar and Angle are talentless.

Smackdown's about the same as it's been for years, Raw's not suffering for lack of talent (IT's only suffering because someone still thinks Cena's a draw), and ECW needs to die anyway.

The difference, BTW, between TNA and WWE is that TNA cannot afford to put on shitty programming. WWE has a comfort zone and leeway, TNA does not. Triple H could start back in on a 3 year title reign, Raw would draw better than TNA. Because TNA's a shithole too.

St. Jimmy
07-12-2006, 07:03 PM
:rant: :kiss: :rofl: :naughty:

Savio
07-12-2006, 07:20 PM
TNA has as much annoying things going on....such as Jarrett as champ, and Monty Brown being black.

:shifty:

Kane Knight
07-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Monty Brown is black?

mike627
07-12-2006, 08:39 PM
um,yeah,ok..:shifty: :wtf: :nono:

Blitz
07-12-2006, 08:50 PM
I liked the pancake bunny.

El Fangel
07-12-2006, 09:08 PM
Here's the thing: People have been out of action for ages. There's been a lot of injuries since before Eddie died, and there will be for a long time. The drug busts are limited, and mostly hurt ECW, which had already slipped off the Nielsen top ten (meaning they went from numbers comparable to Raw to possibly below Smackdown). Lashley's not a talentless hoss, anymore than Lesnar and Angle are talentless.

It just seems when I watch him that he is a squasher.
He does alot of power moves with not enough chain-wrestling, and ground moves. Maybe he does have talent and is being prevented from this. And I can see Lesnar as a hoss, but Angle. Lesnar was one cool big guy, and his shooting star attempt for someone his size was amazing, its just I hate matches that were/are beat down.

Smackdown's about the same as it's been for years, Raw's not suffering for lack of talent (IT's only suffering because someone still thinks Cena's a draw), and ECW needs to die anyway.

Could not have said any different myself, while I like ECW i liked older ECW not WWECW.

The difference, BTW, between TNA and WWE is that TNA cannot afford to put on shitty programming. WWE has a comfort zone and leeway, TNA does not. Triple H could start back in on a 3 year title reign, Raw would draw better than TNA. Because TNA's a shithole too.

Yeah Tna needs more ratings and since It has only an hour per week, they can't afford to put as much crap on as WWE
And AMOF I would be happy if HHH keep the title for 3 years, because Cena would not have it for one, two because HHH could do it, and three HHH does have some long reigns.

Your opinion of TNA is yours, while I tend not to agree fully with Jarrett there, well it may seem to be a shithole.But you can't deny that TNA has some talent and very cool wrestlers.

Kane Knight
07-12-2006, 09:38 PM
It just seems when I watch him that he is a squasher.

That doesn't make him talentless. There would be a good argument there for boring, yes.

Lesnar was one cool big guy, and his shooting star attempt for someone his size was amazing, its just I hate matches that were/are beat down.

LEsnar actually pulling it off is more impressive, and goes to show that size means less in the real world than in wrestling. But he started off in squash matches, too.

Could not have said any different myself, while I like ECW i liked older ECW not WWECW.

I was never a harcdore fan. I appreciated it for what it was, though, and this ain't it.

Yeah Tna needs more ratings and since It has only an hour per week, they can't afford to put as much crap on as WWE
And AMOF I would be happy if HHH keep the title for 3 years, because Cena would not have it for one, two because HHH could do it, and three HHH does have some long reigns.

I think it'd be a bad idea, but it couldn't be worse than Superannoyingwhiteboygangstawannabe Cena. However, that's not really the point. It's just that they could survive, while TNA is really in a situation where they could lose their TV deal easy enough.

Your opinion of TNA is yours, while I tend not to agree fully with Jarrett there, well it may seem to be a shithole.But you can't deny that TNA has some talent and very cool wrestlers.

So does WWE. Having cool wrestlers does not make you any less of a shithole. And what last I saw of TNA had them misusing most of their talent, especially a lot of the folks you named. Christian and Joe seem to be the only ones really flourishing, and even then, both are being misused.

Fignuts
07-12-2006, 09:49 PM
I will...KNOCK YOU DOWN!

TerranRich
07-13-2006, 09:43 AM
TNA ROCKS, you should probably then change your name to TNA IS OKAY RIGHT NOW BUT COULD BE BETTER.

Best. Screen name. Ever.

darkpower
07-14-2006, 03:58 AM
TNA has as much annoying things going on as the WWE also does, such as...Monty Brown being black.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5FPMGX44RrQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object><EMBED" height="350" width="425" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></EMBED></OBJECT><EMBED<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5FPMGX44RrQ"></PARAM><EMBED"></EMBED></OBJECT></EMBED></OBJECT></EMBED></OBJECT>

Skippord
07-14-2006, 04:00 AM
I liked the pancake bunny.
He was adorable