PDA

View Full Version : If you could put the current WWE main event titles on anyone right now...

Kane Knight
07-14-2006, 01:56 PM
Meaning Raw, Smackdown, and ECWWE,

Who would you choose?

KingofOldSchool
07-14-2006, 01:58 PM
Raw - I'd keep it on Edge
Smackdown - King Booker
ECW - Hat Guy

Stickman
07-14-2006, 03:03 PM
Raw - Edge
Smackdown - Undertaker
ECW - Doesn't exist

Innovator
07-14-2006, 03:09 PM
RAW - Edge
Smackdown! - Booker deserves a run, and Taker before the year is out
Tuesday Night RAW - Punk

Corndad
07-14-2006, 03:12 PM
Raw - Keep on Edge
Smackdown - Batista eventually
ECW -Sandman

CharismaInjection
07-14-2006, 03:18 PM
Raw - Keep on Edge.
Smackdown - Batista.
ECW - Sabu.

Arnold HamNegger
07-14-2006, 03:43 PM
Raw- Keep the belt on Edge, but have him dump Lita.
Smackdown- Booker T. 6x, 6x, 6x, 6x...uggggh, you get the idea.
ECW- Sabu. Have an angle where Sabu admits that he planted the weed/pills in Van Dam's car.

Gertner
07-14-2006, 03:48 PM
Raw- Edge
Smackdown-Batista
ECW-Sabu

Just for kicks

IC- Matt Striker
U.S- Rey

Joey Slugs
07-14-2006, 03:50 PM
Raw - Edge
SD! - Booker
ECW - Punk (and fued with Sandman)

Impeccable
07-14-2006, 03:51 PM
Raw- Keep the belt on Edge, but have him dump Lita.
Smackdown- Booker T. 6x, 6x, 6x, 6x...uggggh, you get the idea.
ECW- Sabu. Have an angle where Sabu admits that he planted the weed/pills in Van Dam's car.

:y:

James Steele
07-14-2006, 04:29 PM
RAW: Edge
SmackDown!: Booker T.
ECW: Sabu

Skippord
07-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Raw-Edge
Smackdown-Lashley
ECWWE-Sabu
TNA-Chris Sabin :shifty:

FourFifty
07-14-2006, 05:20 PM
Raw: CM Punk
SmackDown: Goldust
ECWWE- It was all a dream

.......hey, I can wish, can't I?

Innovator
07-14-2006, 05:30 PM
Raw: CM Punk
SmackDown: Goldust
ECWWE- It was all a dream
You used to read Word up Magazines

Chavo Classic
07-14-2006, 05:33 PM

We need to have Aleinoid expand on this. Top idea.

FourFifty
07-14-2006, 05:40 PM
You used to read Word up Magazines

You know that would make sense if Word Up Magazine has anything to do with being straight edge, preverted movie buffs, or dreams... But since it doesn't I guess it's a mute point.

Jordan
07-14-2006, 07:35 PM
RAW - Edge
Smackdown - Batista
ECW - Big Show

ClockShot
07-14-2006, 08:08 PM
RAW-Edge
Smackdown!-Booker T I guess. I hardly ever watch it since baseball is on fridays.
ECWWE-Sabu

Hanso Amore
07-14-2006, 08:26 PM
You know that would make sense if Word Up Magazine has anything to do with being straight edge, preverted movie buffs, or dreams... But since it doesn't I guess it's a mute point.

his reponse was to "i wish it was all a dream" and when you put them together they make part of a BIG rap from way back....So its not a mute point, you just didn't get it

Corkscrewed
07-14-2006, 08:27 PM
RAW: Edge or HHH (believe it or not)
SD: Batista
ECW: Sabu or Sandman

Pinnacle Charisma
07-14-2006, 09:20 PM
Raw- Edge
Smackdown - King Booker
WWECW - Sabu

TakerLover
07-14-2006, 10:09 PM
I would give the championships to Cena and Lashley and Big show is good

Rest in PIECES

Mr. Nerfect
07-14-2006, 10:31 PM
I would have the WWE Championship go back to Kane, seriously. He may not be a thesbian, but his movie did well, and that is worthy of a reward. Have John Cena win the title back, using heel shenanigans, finally turning into the wise-ass heel we all want to see, and Kane Chokeslams his ass multiple times, takes the belt and we get heel Cena trying to injure Kane so the title can be up for grabs.

The World Championship is fine where it is to be honest. Rey Mysterio started to lose credibility, but the WWE is slowly mending that. I love King Booker and all, but if they were going to put the World Championship on him, I think it should have taken place before now, so he can lose it to Batista sooner. I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Rey Mysterio retain at The Great American Bash, and hold the belt until Summerslam, where he loses it in a Fatal Fourway Match to either King Booker or Chavo Guerrero. The later seems a bit strange, but I think he should be given a courtesy run with the belt, since Rey got one, and Chavo has actually been looking better than Mysterio recently. I think because SmackDown! has so many shit main eventers (namely The Undertaker, Khali and Mark Henry) the ones that wouldn't make it past IC level on RAW look like viable candidates on SmackDown!.

So yeah, to answer your question, I think the World Championship should basically be anywhere between Rey Mysterio, King Booker, Batista and Chavo Guerrero. Let's just say King Booker, so he can add a Heavyweight Title currently recognised by the WWE to his resume.

The ECW Championship should stay on Big Show until Rob Van Dam returns. Have Big Show tear through Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman, Balls Mahoney, Justin Credible, Hulk Hogan (yes, I am serious), Sabu and even Big Guido to keep the belt. Have it be old ECW vs. new ECW, with Big Show being untouchable by old ECW until Rob Van Dam returns, and wins the belt. Then have RVD feud with Kurt Angle, and then add Chris Benoit to the mix. Rob Van Dam vs. Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit in a 3-Way Dance for the ECW World Heavyweight Championship? Can you say "WrestleMania Main Event worthy"?

Kalyx triaD
07-14-2006, 10:34 PM
Raw: Stone Cold
Smackdown: The Rock
WWECW: Mick Foley
TNA: Goldberg

St. Jimmy
07-15-2006, 05:14 AM
RAW: Edge/Trips
Smackdown: Batista
WWECWCW: Punk (RVD/Punk Fued)

Just for Kicks:
US Title: Kennedy (Hardy/Kennedy fued)
IC Title: Nitro (Nitro/Carlito Fued looks good)
World Tag Team: Highlanders
WWE Tag Team: London/Kendrick
Cruiser: Helms

OverTaker
07-15-2006, 07:04 AM
Raw:Edge can hold on to it for a while but feud him with Kane
Smackdown:Rey needs to feud with Batista, Booker, Lashley
ECW:Big Show makes a good champ

Mr. JL
07-15-2006, 01:31 PM
WWE: Carlito
World: King Booker