PDA

View Full Version : Best TNA Match

Mr. JL
07-17-2006, 01:18 AM
Yeah, I'm fucking bored. And as bad as the TNA product is, there are still a select few blips of good quality matches that they have given us. So name the match you believe to be the best.

My vote goes towards...

Sean Waltman versus Jerry F'N Lynn

Blitz
07-17-2006, 02:13 AM
Gotta go with the very first one, The Flying Elvises (JOrge Estrada, Sonny Siaki and Jimmy Yang) vs Low-ki, AJ Styles, and Jerry Lynn.

'Twas really the first time I'd seen anything outside of the WWE style.

Skippord
07-17-2006, 03:05 AM
Ultamite X2 Sabin-Low Ki-Daniels-Michael Shane

Impact!
07-17-2006, 03:14 AM
Gotta go with the very first one, The Flying Elvises (JOrge Estrada, Sonny Siaki and Jimmy Yang) vs Low-ki, AJ Styles, and Jerry Lynn.

'Twas really the first time I'd seen anything outside of the WWE style.
Twas a good match

McLegend
07-17-2006, 06:56 PM
Joe vs Daniels vs AJ at unbreakable last year.

Fox
07-17-2006, 08:29 PM
Round Robin for the X-Division Championship:

AJ Styles vs. Jerry Lynn vs. Low Ki vs. Psychosis

or

Iron Man I for the X Division Championship:

AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels

Innovator
07-17-2006, 08:44 PM
The inevitable Joe/Ki match

Skippord
07-17-2006, 08:48 PM
Paul London Vs Chris Sabin too

Dorkchop
07-17-2006, 09:17 PM
Jow vs Daniels on Spike (I think that might have been thier Spike debut or something). That's the only match that really sticks out to me.

I've only seen one TNA ppv and have been watching TNA since a few months before it debuted on Spike. I haven't seen a whole lot of TNA. Just Impact.

The Show Off
07-17-2006, 10:06 PM
AJ Styles versus Christopher Daniels (30 Minute Iron Man Match for the TNA X-Division Championship, TNA Against All Odds 2005

One of the 5 best matches I've ever seen.

mrslackalack
07-17-2006, 10:09 PM
I remember in 03 Jarrett and Raven had a very good world title hardcore match. I also liked AMW vs XXX cage matches.

Linkbowler
07-17-2006, 11:25 PM

QFA, ++, all that shit

Ben Rodrigues
07-18-2006, 05:11 AM

That or Triple X vs AMW in the cage.

JH
07-18-2006, 08:19 AM
going with ben & legend
those are my 2 favorite matches

korinkahn
07-18-2006, 08:25 AM
TNA is just a whose who of crappy former WWE superstars that were fired

Skippord
07-18-2006, 08:34 AM
DIDST THOU JUST SPEAKITH ILL OF CHRIS FUCKING SABIN

Chuck Jones
07-18-2006, 11:53 AM
Styles vs. Ki. vs. Lynn The first 3way between them.
Styles vs Joe vs Daniels at Unbreakable.
Abyss vs. Styles at Lockdown
Iron man matches
Monsters ball 2.

Dorkchop
07-18-2006, 12:13 PM

* Sting
* Christian Cage
* Chris Sabin
* Alex Shelley
* Abyss
* The Alpha Male Monty Brown
* Samoa Joe
* Konnan
* Christopher Daniels

Yes, they have signed WWE wrestler who were fired, released, or didn't get their contracts renewed. Wouldn't you want to sing some good talent if they became available? Jip James does not count.

Kane Knight
07-18-2006, 01:08 PM
Yeah, but when most of your roster is booked on the remains of other promotions...

Even Cage and Konnan are leftovers, man.

LoDownM
07-18-2006, 01:27 PM
Kevin Nash vs the Midgit.

Joey Slugs
07-18-2006, 01:34 PM
Joe Vs. Daniels Vs. Styles

AMW Vs. Triple X

Fox
07-18-2006, 03:20 PM

Which means we should all hate them, because if WWE can't use a wrestler to his fullest potential, then that wrestler is obviously just a piece of shit.

By your logic, WWE is full of crappy former WCW and ECW wrestlers that swam aboard as their companies died:

-Chris Benoit
-Eddie Guerrero RIP
-Rey Mysterio
-Rob Van Dam
-Booker T
-Fit Finlay
-Gregory Helms
-Paul London
-Kid Kash
-Simon Dean
-Vito
-Super Crazy
-Psychosis

Problem is, those are all extremely gifted wrestlers, though most of which are not used to their fullest potential.

korinkahn
07-18-2006, 04:59 PM
Which means we should all hate them, because if WWE can't use a wrestler to his fullest potential, then that wrestler is obviously just a piece of shit.

By your logic, WWE is full of crappy former WCW and ECW wrestlers that swam aboard as their companies died:

-Chris Benoit-no chrisma
-Eddie Guerrero RIP-Hack at best
-Rey Mysterio-Rode on coat-tails of Hack Eddie
-Rob Van Dam- Good
-Booker T-Great
-Fit Finlay-Great, lose "little bastard"
-Gregory Helms- was very sexy as HURRICANE
Beautiful package
http://www.go4star.com/thrillaz/graphics/shanehelms.jpg
-Paul London- Sucks
-Kid Kash- Sucks
-Simon Dean- Sucks
-Vito- Stupid
-Super Crazy- Sucks
-Psychosis- Sucks
-Shannon Moore- I would love to get fucked by him!- So beautiful
http://www.wrestlingzone.ru/images/moore2.jpg

WHERE THE HELL IS LA PARKA!!!? THE REAL CHAIRMAN OF THE BORAD
http://www.losrudos.com/aparka3.jpg
Problem is, those are all extremely gifted wrestlers, though most of which are not used to their fullest potential.

Ben Rodrigues
07-18-2006, 05:04 PM
Have you explained yet why Eddie Guerrero is a hack, despite being dead and all? I'd like to know your reasoning.

korinkahn
07-18-2006, 06:57 PM
Have you explained yet why Eddie Guerrero is a hack, despite being dead and all? I'd like to know your reasoning.

Eddie Guerrero is a hack because he had zero talent, charisma, in ring ability, honour, respect for the wrestling business, loyalty or dignity. He is a drug abusing leech who has tarnished the face of Professional wrestling forever. He stole, he destroyed family honour and is inhuman. A blight. It is b/c of EG that the Hall of Fame is a complete joke. EG killed himself! It was his flaunt he perished. He deserves no pity and is worthless beyond measure. His legacy is one that I spit on.

Xero
07-18-2006, 07:00 PM
If you're going to get Eddie on drug abuse, you're gonna have to count about 75% of the WWE roster.

Skippord
Shouldnt you be writing some Carlito/Johnny Nitro erotica?

Skippord
Talking to Xero BTW.

Xero
07-18-2006, 07:04 PM
Shouldnt you be writing some Carlito/Johnny Nitro erotica?
Shouldn't YOU be taping more "Sabin in the Shower" scenes?

Fox
07-18-2006, 09:10 PM
Eddie Guerrero is a hack because he had zero talent, charisma, in ring ability, honour, respect for the wrestling business, loyalty or dignity. He is a drug abusing leech who has tarnished the face of Professional wrestling forever. He stole, he destroyed family honour and is inhuman. A blight. It is b/c of EG that the Hall of Fame is a complete joke. EG killed himself! It was his flaunt he perished. He deserves no pity and is worthless beyond measure. His legacy is one that I spit on.

Wow. Go die somewhere cold.

PorkSoda
07-18-2006, 09:17 PM
Haven't seen alot of TNA........

But the best one that comes to my mind is Chris Sabin vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Petey Williams vs. Puma. Forget where its from. Saw it On Demand.

Ben Rodrigues
07-19-2006, 03:34 AM

Hmm... you have to be a troll. Even though when people in wrestling die, everyone likes to exagerate how great they were - Eddie Guerrero was actually very talented and had a bucketload of charisma. If you want a Eddie classic - one that springs to mind is Malenko/Guerrero two out of three falls in ECW. Guerrero's also had a ton of great promos - one of my personal favourites promos of all time is the one where he said nothing at all and ended by stomping on Mysterio's mask. So calling the man a zero talent - is just baffling.

Skippord
07-19-2006, 04:07 AM
Shouldn't YOU be taping more "Sabin in the Shower" scenes?
One a day is good enough for me :naughty: :shifty: