PDA

View Full Version : Great American Bash: *Spoiler Warning*

Purgatory
07-23-2006, 10:35 AM
Just in case noone knows already....

s first reported on WWE Mobile Alerts, Bobby Lashley is unable to compete in this Sunday's Great American Bash. WWE physician Dr. Ferdinand Rios told WWE.com, "During his annual exam, Bobby Lashley was found to have elevated enzymes of the liver; therefore, he is not cleared to wrestle until further evaluation."

As a result of this breaking news, the Triple Threat Match for the United States Championship at The Great American Bash has changed. U.S. Champion Finlay will now defend the gold against William Regal in a one-on-one match.

credit: WWE.com

Also, word is that Khali was also diagnosed with Liver Disease and he's also been taken off the show, being replaced with Big Show. I've heard this from alot of people, but have read nothing about it.

Loose Cannon
07-23-2006, 10:37 AM
omg, where did you here this. I seriously haven't seen any threads about this on TPWW.net like yesterday around maybe 12amish eastern standard time on page 1

Purgatory
07-23-2006, 10:38 AM
omg, where did you here this. I seriously haven't seen any threads about this on TPWW.net like yesterday around maybe 12amish eastern standard time on page 1

I didn't see it, my appologies.

Jaton
07-23-2006, 10:44 AM

Xero
07-23-2006, 12:48 PM
Hey, I just heard that Vince just bought out WCW! Any truth to that?

Corkscrewed
07-23-2006, 01:01 PM
You idiot. There's no such thing as WCW. The only fed around is WWWE!!!! :mad:

Innovator
07-23-2006, 01:03 PM
Who the fuck is this Vince McMahon Sr., and what does he want in the wrasslin business?

Xero
07-23-2006, 01:05 PM
Hey, I just saw an awesome match between Dancin' Abe Lincoln and a Bear in a log on a pole match! This guy is going places! I just know it!

Innovator
07-23-2006, 01:13 PM
I heard from the Confederate Observer that John Wilkes Booth is considering a heel turn, watch out for that

Volare
07-23-2006, 01:58 PM
Anyone think that they will bring back KOTR??

Damn I miss that tournament